Can you name one thing Kamala Harris did as vice president?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years), but in street interviews, when Harris voters were asked what has she done as VP, none could come up with a single answer. Same answer every time >>>> "Uh......uh....uh......I don't know" Click the video link.

When I hired people to work for me, the first thing I looked at was their experience. 4 years looked pretty good. I never hired anyone with zero experience. The main question though is what has Harris accomplished in 3.5 years as VP ? Does anyone know ?

Last edited:
Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years), but in street interviews, when Harris voters were asked what has she done as VP, none could come up with a single answer. Click the video link.

When I hired people to work for me, the first thing I looked at was their experience. 4 years looked pretty good. I never hired anyone with zero experience. The main question though is what has Harris accomplished in 3.5 years as VP ? Does anyone know ?

Conspired with Mexico, MS-13, the WEF and others to suborn the Invasion of America across the Southern border.

This is why military tribunals are the last option before Civil War

Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years), but in street interviews, when Harris voters were asked what has she done as VP, none could come up with a single answer. Same answer every time >>>> "Uh......uh....uh......I don't know" Click the video link.

To be honest, no VP really accomplishes much of anything. In fact, presidents often give them impossible jobs to do to deflect from the fact that the president can't do them either.

She let 11 million unvetted, unvaccinated illegals into our country.

VPs don’t have a job morons. They’re there as Presidential insurance

Please name a VP who HAS accomplished much
Everyone has seen the video of Biden making the border crisis Kamala's main responsibility. She was sitting right next to him when he said it. You've seen it too, you have no credibility.

One thing she's done since she has been in government would be my ask.

Everyone has seen the video of Biden making the border crisis Kamala's main responsibility. She was sitting right next to him when he said it. You've seen it too, you have no credibility.
When she was asked has she been to the border, she said yes. When she was busted that she didn't go to the border, her reply was. Well I've never been to Europe, pretty much sums up her vice presidency. I'm sure Joe and his aids got some sexual satisfaction from her though.

She secured the border. LOL

VPs don’t have a job morons. They’re there as Presidential insurance

Please name a VP who HAS accomplished much

Vice President Cheney did a tremendous job and is credited with a high number of great accomplishments. So much so that the Left pledged to have him extradited to The Hague for war crimes after he left office in 2009.

Forum List

Back