Can you really trust the science of global warming?

There is no science to global warming. It's a con.
And why would all these people, unlike you educated people, be involved in a con?

Same as every con: money.
Wouldn't there be much easier ways, easier things to study that have more piratical value to say - a moron like you?

The pentagon sees man-made climate change as a threat. Are they - also in on the con?

They see money. As does every other bureaucracy. The ultimate goal of every government agency is money and power. The "solutions" to deal with AGW all involve taking money from the poor and middle class, giving it to the rich, and the power to do this resides in government.

Duh.
You know that's just ignorant dogma, ranting, right?
Wrong. That's simply a fact. Dogma is the belief that people suddenly become angels when they take government jobs.

I'm still wondering, if it's too late to do anything, the world will just fall apart, are you still going to say that humans had nothing to do with it?

What exactly are the AGW supporters trying to "do about it"? So far every scheme I have seen involves taking money from the poor and middle class and giving it to the rich. There are no mandates to actually reduce pollution. The "solutions" involve taking high paying jobs from first world nations and giving those jobs to low wage third world workers. But.......the corporations still get to pollute.
Using energy from the sun (instead of fossil fuels) isn't a solution? Cars that don't use gas aren't a solution?
No, they aren't solutions. They are jokes.

I'm still wondering, if it's too late to do anything, the world will just fall apart, are you still going to say that humans had nothing to do with it?
The world will never end.
That is a fact.

The earth ends when the sun dies. care to try again?

How wonderfully optimistic of you. God says otherwise. He says WW3 will be the war to end all wars. Nothing left to fight over but radiation and Israel...
God said nothing of the kind (men who said God did said he did). And if God wishes to chat with me he's always welcome (but he never stops by).

God said exactly that. He went on to further state that all life on this earth would end if He doesn't intervene. Your ignorance is showing.....

And why would he stop by and disrupt your work with Satan?

I don't either. I treat science as science.
Science is as smart as the next discovery. Einstein had to fudge his figures even with his "newly discovered" dimension of time. Had he the science available to him that we have now, his figures would be spot on. We have more than 4 dimensions. And so science goes. The Bible knew that fact and even described the dimensions that Einstein couldn't locate with his limited understanding of "science." I can tell you the properties of the 6 unseen dimensions before Hawking can. He only just realized that they are there. Science supports faith.
Time is not a "new" dimension. That it can be variable is what's interesting.

Even in your (utterly ignorant) version of theology there is time (like when Adam was siting around before God looked in the Garden for a mate and finding none came up with Eve).

You are wrong, and if you would listen, your mind can be expanded and unlocked.

You may even achieve Nirvana some day. Enlightenment.

Time is a new dimension. In an Eternally Expanding Universe in which we as mankind are unable to see the limits of, Time is an Anomaly, and Departure from The Eternal.

Time is Linear, Eternity is not. Time is a linear divergence from the Eternal Cycle of Infinity.

Time has a beginning and an end.

Eternity has neither a beginning nor an end.

Therefore Eternity is The Norm, and Time is the Anomaly.

Last edited:
That is a fact.

The types of life that exist here may change, but Earth itself will keep on living as The Miracle Planet that it is.

Here are other facts people never talk about.

1.) There is NO KNOWN PLANET in The Universe that has a perfect ratio of a singular moon being roughly one 3rd the size of the planet it orbits.

2.) To take this a step further, there is NO KNOWN PLANET in The UNIVERSE that has such a moon that is also perfectly distanced from the Earth in such a way that it completely stabilizes our Iron Core and maintains our Magnetic Field, Our rotation, Our Orbit, and Produces the Tidal Forces necessary to drive weather patterns, the currents and tides and keeps our tectonic plates active and planet warm which makes life possible here.

Now lets take this exponentially up a knotch. further, shall we?

3.) There is also NO KNOWN PLANET in THE UNIVERSE that has the 1st two factors I listed with regards to it's sole satellite, that also has it's moon placed at a perfect distance from the planet in such a way that the moon is The Identical Astronomical Size as the Sun, making Earth, THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE that has a Perfect Full Solar Eclipse.

You don't have enough paper in the world to write the odds down of that happening by chance, when discussing just those 3 facts. So don't bother. We are one of a kind.
I hate to disillusion you, but the moon hasn't always been its current distance from the Earth. It used to be much closer. Its orbit has been gradually increasing with time.

As for the other attributes you mention that no other planets possess, we are only aware of about 500 extra solar planets. There are probably billions and billions of planets in the galaxy, so that's not a very impressive claim either.

That is a fact.

The earth ends when the sun dies. care to try again?

How wonderfully optimistic of you. God says otherwise. He says WW3 will be the war to end all wars. Nothing left to fight over but radiation and Israel...
So now you want to talk Eschatology?
At least get it right.

Do you know why Christ is called "The 2nd Adam"?

Just ignore me if you don't want to be educated on Eschatology.

Because you only have your facts half straight.

As we grow we come to learn everything in life is about the all mighty dollar and so therefore everything is political. Which is very related to big money.

Even the left know this and to just dismiss all of this talk of "global warming" now called "climate change" that this is an effort to create mass redistribution of wealth is pathetic.

The very fact that the globalists, committed to world governance in UN inviting LEONARDO DICAPRIO to give a giant fucking speech to the world...should be enough to see it is a sell.

That ought to be confirmation. Even more so is when you read this bullshit Paris Accord. The fact that it is non binding and countries that put out the most CO2 through fossil fuels don't even need to adhere to it. China, not till 2030?

Combine all of that with the hundreds of millions, billions made off of this carbon industry and companies that went under AFTER receiving boat loads of taxpayer money?

Nothing from the left? The same fucking chant that republicans want to destroy the planet?

Sheesh. Remember it is not what we know or who we know. It's who we blow. That's politics.

It has a beginning and an end.
And that is exactly what Hubble proved to Einstein. And Einstein called it the bane of his existence. He was under the impression that the universe was static. With Hubble and a telescope he realized that it was expanding, which meant it had a beginning. (Just like the Bible said.)
If something is eternally expanding then it has no end, now does it?

Only a Static Universe would have a beginning and an end.
It would be linear like time.

And Hubble never proved anything to Einstein.
He died in 1955.

That is a fact.

The types of life that exist here may change, but Earth itself will keep on living as The Miracle Planet that it is.

1.) There is NO KNOWN PLANET in The Universe that has a perfect ratio of a singular moon being roughly one 3rd the size of the planet it orbits.

2.) To take this a step further, there is NO KNOWN PLANET in The UNIVERSE that has such a moon that is also perfectly distanced from the Earth in such a way that it completely stabilizes our Iron Core and maintains our Magnetic Field, Our rotation, Our Orbit, and Produces the Tidal Forces necessary to drive weather patterns, the currents and tides and keeps our tectonic plates active and planet warm which makes life possible here.

3.) There is also NO KNOWN PLANET in THE UNIVERSE that has the 1st two factors I listed with regards to it's sole satellite, that also has it's moon placed at a perfect distance from the planet in such a way that the moon is The Identical Astronomical Size as the Sun, making Earth, THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE that has a Perfect Full Solar Eclipse.

You don't have enough paper in the world to write the odds down of that happening by chance, when discussing just those 3 facts. So don't bother. We are one of a kind.
I hate to disillusion you, but the moon hasn't always been its current distance from the Earth. It used to be much closer. Its orbit has been gradually increasing with time.

As for the other attributes you mention that no other planets possess, we are only aware of about 500 extra solar planets. There are probably billions and billions of planets in the galaxy, so that's not a very impressive claim either.

The Moon's orbit has fractionally changed over 4 Billion years, and that is true. But everything I cited are facts. One might say it is the perfect situation even with it's meaningless imperfections.

But people like to argue minutia, straining at gnats while swallowing a camel whole.

If you like to think in broad concepts, think of time as a newly wound watch.

As the watch slowly releases it's energy it imperceptibly slows down.

Over 4 billion years the "watch" is still keeping pretty good time, if you ask me.

But it's all about conceptual perceptions.

When I speak to people about Enlightenment, this is what I mean. Enlightenment means to take your perceptions of the world around you to another level, where the minutia fades away, and you begin to understand the bigger and more important concepts.

Last edited:
That is a fact.

The Moon's orbit has fractionally changed over 4 Billion years, and that is true. But everything I cited are facts. One might say it is the perfect situation even with it's meaningless imperfections.

But people like to argue minutia, straining at gnats while swallowing a camel whole.

If you like to think in broad concepts, think of time as a newly wound watch.

As the watch slowly releases it's energy it imperceptibly slows down.

Over 4 billion years the "watch" is still keeping pretty good time, if you ask me.

But it's all about conceptual perceptions.

When I speak to people about Enlightenment, this is what I mean. Enlightenment means to take your perceptions of the world around you to another level, where the minutia fades away, and you begin to understand the bigger and more important concepts.

You claim about the current orbit of the moon may be true, but you're ignoring a lot of other relevant facts, like the apparent diameter of the moon being much larger than the apparent diameter of the sun in the past. The claim that the ratio in the sizes of the Moon and the Earth is unique in all the universe is also not a fact.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove, but as far as we know the Earth is not unique in all the universe. That would be an absurd claim to make.

Last edited:
Science is as smart as the next discovery. Einstein had to fudge his figures even with his "newly discovered" dimension of time. Had he the science available to him that we have now, his figures would be spot on. We have more than 4 dimensions. And so science goes. The Bible knew that fact and even described the dimensions that Einstein couldn't locate with his limited understanding of "science." I can tell you the properties of the 6 unseen dimensions before Hawking can. He only just realized that they are there. Science supports faith.

Even in your (utterly ignorant) version of theology there is time (like when Adam was siting around before God looked in the Garden for a mate and finding none came up with Eve).

Time is a new dimension. In an Eternally Expanding Universe in which we as mankind are unable to see the limits of, Time is an Anomaly, and Departure from The Eternal.

Time is Linear, Eternity is not. Time is a linear divergence from the Eternal Cycle of Infinity.

Faith (not science).

I stopped reading it at the title. Science and GW don't belong together.
But to answer the question, no. We have had leaks that showed scientists were fudging the numbers for political purposes. Nuff said

I stopped reading when you said "Science and GW don't belong together"

WTF. I'd ask if you're retarded but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand the question.
then show me some science. Your pseudo bullshit doesn't count, obviously.

Who do you consider to be an authority on climate science?

Faith (not science).

Faith and science. Hand and glove.

Faith (not science).

Nothing alike. One is made up of questions - the other is dogma.

Now we get to the problem. Long wave IR doesn't heat water. Not even a tiny little bit because it is incapable of penetrating the skin of the water.

A staple part of Westwall pseudoscience is denying conservation of energy. In his strange world, energy strikes the oceans, and then simply vanishes into a magic snowflake dimension. According to the Westwall "energy can't warm something unless it penetrates deeply" theory, sunlight can't possibly heat a rock, because it only penetrates a few microns into the rock. Since sunlight clearly will heat a rock, the Westwall theory is clearly hilariously stupid.

So, how does Westwall explain why barely-penetrating EM energy can heat a rock but not the oceans? He doesn't. We're supposed to take it on faith. I've asked. He won't tell. He'll try to deflect by yelling something like "thermal ....", which also doesn't make any sense, then he'll snarl out some insults and run.

The point? All of his "science" is hilariously stupid. Most denier "science" is hilariously stupid. Unlike the real climate science, which can be disproved in many ways, denialism is impossible to disprove. I've asked deniers what evidence would disprove their beliefs, and none of them can give an answer. There's literally no data that could disprove their beliefs. That puts denialism in the realm of pseudoscience or religion.

So, that's why deniers can't be trusted. They don't do science. They just chant religious mantras.

Plus, look at this thread. All the deniers are wild-eyed fanatics, frothing out conspiracy theories about the VastSecretGlobalSocialistPlot. You can't trust conspiracy fanatics. You can trust people who calmly discuss science and calmly defend their views, like the rational people do.

Now we get to the problem. Long wave IR doesn't heat water. Not even a tiny little bit because it is incapable of penetrating the skin of the water.

A staple part of Westwall pseudoscience is denying conservation of energy. In his strange world, energy strikes the oceans, and then simply vanishes into a magic snowflake dimension. According to the Westwall "energy can't warm something unless it penetrates deeply" theory, sunlight can't possibly heat a rock, because it only penetrates a few microns into the rock. Since sunlight clearly will heat a rock, the Westwall theory is clearly hilariously stupid.

So, how does Westwall explain why barely-penetrating EM energy can heat a rock but not the oceans? He doesn't. We're supposed to take it on faith. I've asked. He won't tell. He'll try to deflect by yelling something like "thermal ....", which also doesn't make any sense, then he'll snarl out some insults and run.

The point? All of his "science" is hilariously stupid. Most denier "science" is hilariously stupid. Unlike the real climate science, which can be disproved in many ways, denialism is impossible to disprove. I've asked deniers what evidence would disprove their beliefs, and none of them can give an answer. There's literally no data that could disprove their beliefs. That puts denialism in the realm of pseudoscience or religion.

So, that's why deniers can't be trusted. They don't do science. They just chant religious mantras.

Plus, look at this thread. All the deniers are wild-eyed fanatics, frothing out conspiracy theories about the VastSecretGlobalSocialistPlot. You can't trust conspiracy fanatics. You can trust people who calmly discuss science and calmly defend their views, like the rational people do.

Because rock is not water dude. Look up the difference between solids and liquids.

Faith (not science).

Nothing alike. One is made up of questions - the other is dogma.

Nachmanides begs to differ. The Bible told us long ago that there were at least 10 dimensions. Christ is described as being in a 6th dimension upon his return from the grave.
Here is some Bible science (about the dimensions that science JUST found after all these years) that has so far eluded today's scientists, but who are on the cusp of discovering.
Dimensions can be:
torn
rolled up
worn out
shaken
burnt up
split

Now all we have to do is wait for "science" to catch up to God...

Because rock is not water dude. Look up the difference between solids and liquids.

Rocks and Water have Molecules and Molecules have Atoms.
And those molecules and atoms respond to IR Energy.
How about you get an education beyond the 6th grade?

And to the idiot that says "Denier Science" has no proof, exactly WTF are you talking about?

Ever hear of Paleogeology?

Now you are stupid too.
It takes a village of idiots to raise a liberal.

Forum List

Back