Canada Mass Stabbing Shows Need for Gun Self-Defense

I'm sure that a big consolation to the 10 people now dead, and 15 others seriously injured. Very odd the way liberals "think".
And the odd way republicans "think", is arm everyone.................and your country too, can, instead of a mass shooting every two years or so have one every other week of the year.

Not at all. It's just when the left thinks that banning law abiding citizens from guns will stop crazy people from killing, we show instances where that is false thinking.
RWNJ's keep repeating the same shit.
BANNING guns.
Democrats aren't saying that.
STOP crazy people from killing.
NO one is claiming that either.

THAT'S false thinking.

Same here in the US. The difference is our citizens are prepared for it just in case it happens.
Really?
Then why are so many people dying of gunshots in America?
Aren't they prepared?
40 years of warnings by the NRA and RWNJ's, and the death count by gunshots are going up.

From what I read they are not allowed to carry them. Only people with jobs that require being armed are allowed, which I'm guessing 99% of Canadians don't have.
Canada has much stricter gun laws than the United States, but Canadians are allowed to own firearms providing they have a license. Restricted or prohibited firearms, like handguns, must also be registered.

Canadians must be over 18 and pass a firearms safety course to hold a license, which is renewed every five years.

Canada has much stricter gun laws than the United States, but Canadians are allowed to own firearms providing they have a license. Restricted or prohibited firearms, like handguns, must also be registered.

Canadians must be over 18 and pass a firearms safety course to hold a license, which is renewed every five years.

I understand that, but what good is being armed at home when you're not home?

Yes they are, but mostly in commie cities and states that have the most stringent gun laws.
I'm sure that's consoling to these people.

August 28 2022
Indianapolis police announced Monday they have arrested a juvenile suspect in connection with a mass shooting that claimed the lives of five people, including a pregnant teen.

The 19-year-old woman's unborn child was also killed in the shooting. A boy suffered a gunshot wound and was taken to a nearby hospital, police said.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Chief Randall Taylor called the incident the city’s "largest mass casualty shooting in over a decade."

Red state and it looks to be the suburbs.

1662444919455.png

I'm sure that's consoling to these people.

August 28 2022
Indianapolis police announced Monday they have arrested a juvenile suspect in connection with a mass shooting that claimed the lives of five people, including a pregnant teen.

The 19-year-old woman's unborn child was also killed in the shooting. A boy suffered a gunshot wound and was taken to a nearby hospital, police said.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Chief Randall Taylor called the incident the city’s "largest mass casualty shooting in over a decade."

Red state and it looks to be the suburbs.

View attachment 692334

So why no link or city for me to look it up?

Of course, blame the mayor.

You were claiming 'Americans are prepared", because they have guns.
Scroll up the page, try to keep up.

Scroll up all you want, but I never said every single American. Plus this looks like some kind of home invasion, not a nut stabbing people out in the streets.

Scroll up all you want, but I never said every single American. Plus this looks like some kind of home invasion, not a nut stabbing people out in the streets.
After 40 years of brain washing, why weren't the people prepared?
Especially, when the gunshot deaths have been rising.

BUT, you expect a desolate Canadian Indian tribe to be "prepared" for violence

After 40 years of brain washing, why weren't the people prepared?
Especially, when the gunshot deaths have been rising.

BUT, you expect a desolate Canadian Indian tribe to be "prepared" for violence

Like in the US that should be their choice. I usually don't carry in the daytime, but if I have to go somewhere or I know I'll be coming home at night, I'm armed.

In this Canadian situation the stabbings began early morning and seemingly lasted all day. If that were to happen here, I'd be armed whether leaving my home or even on my own property. There are a couple of loons in my area killing people and I'm not about to be one of them. However not allowing people to be armed, the people there had only two choices: stay inside and don't go anywhere until they are caught, or take a chance at losing your own life if you run into one of these kooks. One is dead but the other one is still out there last I checked the news.

Forum List

Back