Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

DXznxt1UMAA7N_n.jpg

And to suggest that Hitler would be alright if he had stayed within German borders. That is not what I call thinking. That is white nationalism thinking. Then she lied about the GOP's southern strategy. That is not thinking either.

She is of course correct about the first thing.

She was not correct. What Hitler did to German Jews was evil.

she never said otherwise you liar

To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

"Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP."

Do you have a link? Oh hold on, I forgot you ARE the link, the missing one.

"According to the American National Election Survey, white men without college degrees have consistently supported the GOP over the past two decades, while those with degrees — roughly one-fifth of the 2018 electorate — have increasingly moved toward Democrats. In 1996, when President Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won re-election, he only received 36% of the votes of white male college graduates, according to ANES. Hillary Clinton lost her race in 2016 but won 43% of them."

2018 exit polls
Are you a college graduate?
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

Whites by education and gender
16% Women college women Democrat 59% Republican 39%
15% White college men Republican 51% Democrat 47%

2018 midterms: EXIT POLLING | CNN

And you somehow think this means you get to lie about what Candace said? Or that she is wrong?

It wasn't the nationalism part that made Hitler bad. It was the mass murder, racism, and totalitarianism. Exactly as she said

She was wrong. She said that had Hitler not tried to dominate the world, he would have been alright. That conveniently ignores the crimes he committed against German Jews.
She was right.

President Reagan was the greatest President in my lifetime. He won 49 states in his re-election bid.
Michael DuCOCKus was a commie. Of course he won 49 states.

Still sucked.

He defeated the Soviet Union.
The only thing he got right.

He got tax reform passed with a Democrat Congress.
Democrats agreed to do it.

He passed one of the largest tax cuts in history (bigger than Trump's) which led to a huge economic boom.
Democrats too.

President Reagan was not a big government conservative however he was not a ideologue either
He was....not very good.

:dunno:

Why is it that only a black woman gets to speak for any conservatives?

Why can’t white nationalists speak for themselves?

Because they are democrats
Democrats hate white people. The political debate in America and Europe today is about white people and those who wish to destroy them. It has very little to do with the size of government anymore.

But regardless, this hearing is about white nationalism, so having a black woman be the only voice that differs in any way to the prosecution is ridiculous.

The real reason why they let Candace speak is because they aren’t afraid of her at all. They are afraid of white nationalism convincing Republicans and Democrats to join them.

Black people aren’t oppressed. They have more rights than you could ever dream of. The ONLY racism allowed to be mainstream or allowed to be enacted policy wise is anti-white racism.

Owens helped the Democrats not the Republicans. Explain her greatness to American Jews.
How did Owens help Democrats by exposing them as lying, manipulating, racist, economic slave plantation-owning, hate/division pushing con artists?

(This should be funny as hell..?

that would require a n attempt to seriously answer. He won't do that because he cant

To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

I didn’t know you were a Republican.

Former Republican. I wised up unlike you. You are still dumb.

If this is you wised up, then you were really uninformed before

Trump supporters are really uninformed. I wised up which is why I went over each office and decided who to vote for. I voted for both Democrats and Republicans.
Please list all of Trump’s policies and how his voters are uninformed on each.

The left and the right are scared of a white nationalist destroying both of their narratives.

Way to try to spin the video evidence / testimony of how Owens just burnt the DNC to the ground, exposing them for their lies, fear-mongering, racism, and division.

FAIL!

:p
You morons have nothing on the alt-right.

Candace Owens did nothing to attack the racism of the left. All she did was give black people a reason to believe they are victimized by BOTH parties when both parties bend over backwards for every stupid and racist thing they say.

What I just paraphrased as the white nationalist argument destroys the left in every single aspect.

Get this through your head dumbass, equating “racism” with “white nationalism” and white advocacy and having a hearing on “hate crimes” in that context is the ultimate example of racism. The Democrats will literally be putting your children and grandchildren into slave camps or in the grave in the future if someone does not stop them right now. Wake the fuck up or get the fuck out of the way.

We need to be more intellectual and subtle about this, if not we frighten away.
There is nothing intellectual about our opposition.

They are too dumb to understand reason.

Shaming and yelling at them is the only thing these children understand.

"Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP."

"According to the American National Election Survey, white men without college degrees have consistently supported the GOP over the past two decades, while those with degrees — roughly one-fifth of the 2018 electorate — have increasingly moved toward Democrats. In 1996, when President Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won re-election, he only received 36% of the votes of white male college graduates, according to ANES. Hillary Clinton lost her race in 2016 but won 43% of them."

2018 exit polls
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

And you somehow think this means you get to lie about what Candace said? Or that she is wrong?

It wasn't the nationalism part that made Hitler bad. It was the mass murder, racism, and totalitarianism. Exactly as she said

She was wrong. She said that had Hitler not tried to dominate the world, he would have been alright. That conveniently ignores the crimes he committed against German Jews.

You clearly didn't listen to what she said

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

Man getting deep now aren’t we? Typical Democrat, if blacks follow there are okay, however if they develop any of their own ideas then the racist Democrats cry out.

She is no different than white alt-right members. The only reason she was there was because she was black.

Again racist like you are a dime a dozen, all you have is your unfounded, ignorant opinion.

Racist like yourself are exposed daily on message boards such as this, express your hate and racism and we will call you out.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:

2018 exit polls
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

And besides the deplorables, you on the left bash people without a college degree, as if they have any less aptitude for politics than those with a degree. Here's a question for ya, why do you think the Democrats are losing the blue-collar vote?

Almost two-thirds of people in the labor force do not have a college degree

They are being replaced by suburban voters both male and female. Clinton won 3 suburban GOP seats in Texas when she ran. Democrats now one 2 of the 3 and will likely pick up the third in 2020. Democrats picked up a suburban seat in SC when a Trump Republican beat Mark Sanford. They picked up 3 suburban seats in Pennsylvania. They picked up 3 suburban seats in Virginia.

Unfortunately too many uneducated people think things can go back the way they were. The fact is that retraining people for jobs that are needed is the only way that they will prosper.

I see you never studied logic. It's not too late y'know.

You wouldn't know logic if it hit you. She is a part of the alt-right.

You realize the alternative to right is left, right?

There also is a middle.

Alfred Schnabel is one of them. The 42-year-old business analyst has kept his GOP registration but feels unwanted in either party. He is turned off by Trump and wary of Democratic presidential hopefuls such as Sanders.

"There seems to be a push to go super-progressive," he said of Democrats.

Still, Schnabel volunteered for a local Democratic legislative candidate last year because he was infuriated at his state representative's criticism of gay people, and his frustration at the GOP outweighs his concerns about Democrats. He chalks up his ability to evolve politically to his education.

"Going to college, I met people who were gay, people from other cultures," Schnabel said. "That stayed with me."

Mike Wessell is still a registered Republican but he was comfortable at the victory party last Tuesday night for the Democrat, Pam Iovino, who won the state Senate race comfortably.

"I'm not happy with the way President Trump has been running the country, or his ideology," said Wessell, a corporate lawyer. He cited Trump's immigration stance and denial of climate science.

Wessell worked on the campaign of Conor Lamb, the Democrat whose special election victory last year in a congressional district that overlaps with the 37th presaged Democrats' new strength in the state. He even appeared in an ad for Democratic Sen. Bob Casey's re-election campaign later that year with his wife, who is an active Democrat.

After 2016 loss, Democrats know they need white male voters

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Because her response is bullshit.

No.

You are.

You are the bullshit alt-right guy.

2018 exit polls
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

You clearly didn't listen to what she said

I clearly heard what she said. You apparently heard what you wanted to hear.

im loggin of to gona

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Because her response is bullshit.

No.

You are.

You are the bullshit alt-right guy.

what is an "alt right" ?

Man getting deep now aren’t we? Typical Democrat, if blacks follow there are okay, however if they develop any of their own ideas then the racist Democrats cry out.

She is no different than white alt-right members. The only reason she was there was because she was black.

Again racist like you are a dime a dozen, all you have is your unfounded, ignorant opinion.

Racist like yourself are exposed daily on message boards such as this, express your hate and racism and we will call you out.

They all support Republicans. You are the ones who are a dime a dozen. I will be the one calling out racist trash like you.

Why is it that only a black woman gets to speak for any conservatives?

Why can’t white nationalists speak for themselves?

Because they are democrats
Democrats hate white people. The political debate in America and Europe today is about white people and those who wish to destroy them. It has very little to do with the size of government anymore.

But regardless, this hearing is about white nationalism, so having a black woman be the only voice that differs in any way to the prosecution is ridiculous.

The real reason why they let Candace speak is because they aren’t afraid of her at all. They are afraid of white nationalism convincing Republicans and Democrats to join them.

Black people aren’t oppressed. They have more rights than you could ever dream of. The ONLY racism allowed to be mainstream or allowed to be enacted policy wise is anti-white racism.

The Cuckservatives are on The Anti-White Agenda with their Leftist friends, look how hysterical the Cuckservatives got when that Steve King factually stated that White's built and have SUSTAINED Western Civilisation for CENTURIES. Look in America how the Cuckservatives FANATICALLY support DACA and an Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants and Sanctuary Cities.

Forum List

Back