Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

You people are refusing to face facts. The election results in 2018 clearly shows he is one of many who helped Democrats win 3 suburban House seats and why Trump will likely lose Pennsylvania in 2020.
How the fuck did I help Democrats win 3 suburban House seats?

Quite frankly you are showing how right this tweet is.

Marybeth Glenn Retweeted
Nicholas Grossman‏ @NGrossman81 9h9 hours ago

This is sad
Candace Owens tells Congress something blatantly false, inverting a well-documented historical fact.
Prominent figures celebrate it. Thousands, maybe millions cheer. Some are grifting, but some really believe.
Sad for America. Sad for truth.
I don't know how to fix it
That tweet could be right or wrong, I wouldn't know because it makes NO FUCKING SENSE!!!

Suburban white males went to Democrats in 2018. Democrats hit a new high in 2018, getting 47% of the vote in 2018. They can see your stupidity in play.
Well I guess the "get whitey" message is actually getting whitey, then, eh?

:laughing0301:

Because they are not stupid as you seem to think they are. They can see through your little con job.

So Farnsworth is conning all suburban males? Man if he can do all that by himself...then who is really the stupid one? You seem to be running on a theme and getting your ass kicked.

You people are refusing to face facts. The election results in 2018 clearly shows he is one of many who helped Democrats win 3 suburban House seats and why Trump will likely lose Pennsylvania in 2020.

Marybeth Glenn Retweeted

This is sad
Candace Owens tells Congress something blatantly false, inverting a well-documented historical fact.
Prominent figures celebrate it. Thousands, maybe millions cheer. Some are grifting, but some really believe.

Nice diversion, got any other age old, boring tactics? So far, you are reading them out of the textbook perfectly.

Suburban white males went to Democrats in 2018. Democrats hit a new high in 2018, getting 47% of the vote in 2018. They can see your stupidity in play.
Well I guess the "get whitey" message is actually getting whitey, then, eh?

Because they are not stupid as you seem to think they are. They can see through your little con job.

So Farnsworth is conning all suburban males? Man if he can do all that by himself...then who is really the stupid one? You seem to be running on a theme and getting your ass kicked.

Marybeth Glenn Retweeted

This is sad

"inverting a well-documented historical fact."

The Cultural Marxists do that ALL the time, you know like INSISTING without ANY EVIDENCE that there were Black Vikings :rolleyes-41: and that Whitey has been responsible for ALL the problems in the world since time began :rolleyes-41: And that a man with a penis can give birth :rolleyes-41: And that there are NOT two Genders there are 59 Genders or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Because her response is bullshit.

No.

You are.

You are the bullshit alt-right guy.

"You are the bullshit alt-right guy."

Is he?

1494270269722-pepethefrog.png

Being a Trump supporter makes you one.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Trump supporter = Alt right
Alt-right = white nationalist
white nationalist = Nazi

There are (at least) 62 million devout Nazis in America. This is what the left wants us to believe. Democrats don't mind sowing division and destroying any sense of community or trust. Whatever it takes to win.

Man getting deep now aren’t we? Typical Democrat, if blacks follow there are okay, however if they develop any of their own ideas then the racist Democrats cry out.

She is no different than white alt-right members. The only reason she was there was because she was black.

Again racist like you are a dime a dozen, all you have is your unfounded, ignorant opinion.

Racist like yourself are exposed daily on message boards such as this, express your hate and racism and we will call you out.

They all support Republicans. You are3 the ones who are a dime a dozen. I will be the one calling out racist trash like you.

Try making a coherent statement, racist scum.

You are the one who is incoherent racist scumbag.

I didn’t bring up race, nor did I demean a person other than you. I stated the facts and you don’t like the facts.

How the fuck did I help Democrats win 3 suburban House seats?

2018 Pennsylvania exit polls
Senate
Suburban Democrat 54% Republican 45%
Governor
Suburban Democrat 57% republican 43%

By busybee decree, THOU ART AN ALT-RIGHTER (whatever the fuck that is).

His tactic is so old and weak that no one but he would ever fall for it, just use pejoratives, demean the opposition and never talk about the subject. And he does it every time.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

That means you will be completely surprised when Trump loses.

I predicted Trump would not make it past February of 2016 and I fully expect him to lose in 2020. The first lesson is don’t ask a question in which you don’t know the answer.

NO one knows who will win the next election. we wont know if there is a democrat that presents a winning platform, or if Trump will. PS never heard of Owens, she has a right to her views like I to mine. if she supports Hitler's views that's a non starter for me.

This is sad
What the FUCK is this idiot trying to say?

This is sad
What is sad?

Candace Owens tells Congress something blatantly false,
Which was WHAT?

inverting a well-documented historical fact.
WHAT historical fact???

Prominent figures celebrate it.
Like who?

Thousands, maybe millions cheer.
Cheer WHAT?

Some are grifting, but some really believe.
Believe WHAT?

What is sad for America/truth?

Fix WHAT? Who made you the fixer, dumbfuck.

You see why that tweet is practically WORTHLESS???

Dude could have been talking about the color of her shirt, for all we know.

Because her response is bullshit.

No.

You are.

Is he?

white nationalist = Nazi

There are (at least) 62 million devout Nazis in America. This is what the left wants us to believe. Democrats don't mind sowing division and destroying any sense of community or trust. Whatever it takes to win.

Did you add the Black White Nationalist Candace Owen? Mike Tyson supports Trump so he's another Black White Nationalist, is Kanye West still a Black White Nationalist OR is he now a FULL-ON Black White Supremacist?

His tactic is so old and weak that no one but he would ever fall for it, just use pejoratives, demean the opposition and never talk about the subject. And he does it every time.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

I predicted Trump would not make it past February of 2016 and I fully expect him to lose in 2020. The first lesson is don’t ask a question in which you don’t know the answer.

No self respecting white male will vote for the democrat party as long as they continue to run on their hate whitey platform.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

You may be the exception but I hope all of you are stupid enough to believe the garbage you are spewing.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

No self respecting white male will vote for the democrat party as long as they continue to run on their hate whitey platform.

We have all those whites who voted for Democrats in 2018.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

Yes but they are Self-Hating Whites so they don't count, Proud To Be Whites do not count those social cripples as part of the White Community anymore considering they HATE THEMSELVES for being White and want to Replace Whitey with UNLIMITED amounts of savages and primitives from Third World Shit Holes.

No.

You are.

Is he?

white nationalist = Nazi

Did you add the Black White Nationalist Candace Owen? Mike Tyson supports Trump so he's another Black White Nationalist, is Kanye West still a Black White Nationalist OR is he now a FULL-ON Black White Supremacist?

BY FAR the most influential racist/separatist/supremacist/nationalist organization in America is The Nation of Islam but the democrats don't want to erase them from the internet, oh no. Instead they pander to that cult's outlandish beliefs.

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

Yeah, guys like this:

hipster.jpg

You keep believing that.

Thank you.

You may be the exception but I hope all of you are stupid enough to believe the garbage you are spewing.

What garbage am I spewing?

Forum List

Back