Candace Owens says that Israel is harboring thousands of pedophiles

The daughter of the President of the United States said her daddy showered with her when she was a little girl in her diary, and you want me to address Israel?

Pedophiles are all over the world, and more socially accepted in places like the Middle East because of teachings from Mohammad.

As for Israel being the worst of them, I highly doubt it. Probably just more insane ranting of antisemites like we have seen every day for the last........oh............I dunno, 100 centuries or so.
Make threads about those issues if it interests you my friend. The topic is about the current Israeli government protecting thousands of pedophiles.

I didn’t say Israel was the worst. I’m not against Jews in general. I have the common sense to acknowledge that every group of people has bad eggs. And the current Israeli government is the problem. Many in Israel would agree with me. It’s no different than criticizing Democrats for doing something wrong… that’s not the same thing as criticizing America in general when we criticize political leaders.

I’m criticizing as Israeli leadership. Not Judaism or every Israeli person.

This is an issue to criticize.. like we would criticize left-wingers in the US government on their ideas on gender and race

This would constitute a problem with the Israeli government. And is again something that a lot of people in Israel would want change for.

Much like how many American patriots are upset with our current left wing government leaders approving of radical ideas surrounding race and gender. There’s a lot of people in Israel that want to see better leadership in their own country.

View attachment 998439

View attachment 998440

Pedophiles "operate" everywhere.

22 cases were recorded? So?

What's the point of this? An attack on Israel by pointing out that some people are bastards?

In the US in 2021 there were 1,062 sexual abuse offenders of minors.

57,287 cases were reported in 2021

GVXzsefXoAATRXu

Candace is fearless. I don’t agree with her on a lot of things but am glued to her show always.

Some conservatives including a Fox News contributor have now wrongfully called Owens an anti-Semite. That’s a far left-wing tactic. There’s no proof to back it up. Some of the critics are accusing Owens of things she has never said.

Still Owens is getting millions of views and she is crushing anything that Fox News or CNN puts out ratings wise. Some people don’t like that. She is brave and courageous.
So now all the Semites are left wingers, I think not.

The daughter of the President of the United States said her daddy showered with her when she was a little girl in her diary, and you want me to address Israel?

Pedophiles are all over the world, and more socially accepted in places like the Middle East because of teachings from Mohammad.

As for Israel being the worst of them, I highly doubt it. Probably just more insane ranting of antisemites like we have seen every day for the last........oh............I dunno, 100 centuries or so.
What specific teachings of Mohammad promoted pedophilia?

How does the Middle East define pedophile when Mohammad married a 6-year-old little girl?
It was not an uncommon practice since females were considered worthless in society, they were betrothed or sold at an early age. In the US many states allowed marriage or age of consent at age ten until the era of women's suffrage in the early 1900s.

Make threads about those issues if it interests you my friend. The topic is about the current Israeli government protecting thousands of pedophiles.

I didn’t say Israel was the worst. I’m not against Jews in general. I have the common sense to acknowledge that every group of people has bad eggs. And the current Israeli government is the problem. Many in Israel would agree with me. It’s no different than criticizing Democrats for doing something wrong… that’s not the same thing as criticizing America in general when we criticize political leaders.

I’m criticizing as Israeli leadership. Not Judaism or every Israeli person.

This is an issue to criticize.. like we would criticize left-wingers in the US government on their ideas on gender and race
The implication is that Israel does it far worse than any other government, much like they are inaccurately accused of other things like genocide and apartheid and a whole host of other charges leveled against them which are false. It is why the UN has written more resolutions against Israel than any other nation on earth, including rogue regimes like Iran and North Korea and Venezuela, etc. It is absurd and blatant antisemitism and I'm just done with all of it.

The state of Israel has become like Trump, something to hate without even thinking, and something to destroy without any moral qualms in doing it.

I heard the other day that about 1/3 of democrats were upset that the assassination of Trump did not succeed, and I bet if you polled those same people, they would all feel the same way about the Zionist nation being exterminated, and anyone joining their crusade to destroy their perceived enemies will be more than welcomed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Israel does a good number of things that are bad, just as Trump has. But neither are being treated fairly by the media and the Left-wing loons. Just keep that in mind. Trump has done NOTHING to deserve assassination just as the 7 million Jews in Israel have done nothing to deserve extermination by the Left.

Forum List

Back