🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Candice Owens Tells Parents: quit your job, ruin your life, and move out of state if you have to

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
The Tweet was not tied to any subject and was a bit vague...but most likely something stupid. Candace has no children so I dunno what is going on.

Please don't quit your job or ruin your livelihood.

Oh she has a kid? I stand corrected. My apologies.

Still...please nobody uproot your livelihood or destroy yourself for this grifter. So sad what social media has become

I think the premise behind her statement is a very positive one. It supports getting off your butt when you start complaining too much about your particulars and do something about it. Most people can improve their conditions and many do so. Others waste all of their energy by complaining and do nothing.

Last edited:
Oh she has a kid? I stand corrected. My apologies.

Still...please nobody uproot your livelihood or destroy yourself for this grifter. So sad what social media has become
Moving doesn’t mean someone is going to lower their living standards, that’s strictly a choice.

I think the premise behind her statement is a very positive one. It supports getting off your butt when you start complaining too much about your particulars and do something about it. Most people can improve their conditions and many do so. Others waste all their energy by complaining and do nothing.
Exactly. Even before the leftyvirus scam when Dims were whining about their lowpaying jobs, there is always the opportunity to get a better one....get off your pelosi, get a certification, etc. Dims still do not understand self responsibility.

I appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Perhaps you're right and I'm over thinking what she said

This is exactly why two minds are greater than one and that’s been proven with upping brain power with cumulative affect. So you, and MG, have brought to my attention that people can read her words and interpret them as giving in or giving up by not staying there and fighting. If only more would stand up when others make decisions for us that are ludicrous at times. I did the flipside of interpreting her underlying message to cover people moving across the country purposefully to better their conditions when rule makers have the numbers in a specific area.

The Tweet was not tied to any subject and was a bit vague...but most likely something stupid. Candace has no children so I dunno what is going on.

Please don't quit your job or ruin your livelihood.

People are moving out of blue cities in droves.
You cannot allow a single Democrat to get in government.....because they are all working with the communist party.

Forum List

Back