Candice Owens tells the truth about

What are Republicans doing to save our inner cities?

Yeah he is. I loved Nancy's reaction when Trump called her out during the SOTU for the do nothing hack that she is.

Pelosi passed Obamacare, the greatest legislative accomplishment of this century

Louie goes on a rampage...

I only watched the first 5 minutes of this, but what caught my attention was the attorney saying the report didn't include treason and the other guy says 'in the report we got, it does'

that is proof enough the Dems are up to no good

Inner cities are hell holes because they were used up and abandoned by corporate America

Once the jobs left, low skilled labor was left behind and Democrats were left to pick up the pieces

Yeah he is. I loved Nancy's reaction when Trump called her out during the SOTU for the do nothing hack that she is.

Pelosi passed Obamacare, the greatest legislative accomplishment of this century
Making a poor black kid pay a 1,000 fine for not wanting health care is a good accomplishment lol
Show me one

Poor people have Medicaid
The mandate IT WAS LAW
Show me a poor black kid who not only doesn’t qualify for Medicaid but had to pay a penalty for not having insurance

To start with, to pay income taxes you have to have a JOB

Making a poor black kid pay a 1,000 fine for not wanting health care is a good accomplishment lol
Poor black kids never had to pay a 1000 fine for not wanting healthcare, but I guess its fun to make shit up....

Show me one

The mandate IT WAS LAW
Show me a poor black kid who not only doesn’t qualify for Medicaid but had to pay a penalty for not having insurance

Are you saying blacks were exempt and not being treated equal by Obama’s mandate?? Huh

Just how 'great' was it??? That required health insurance or be penalized, that most Americans couldn't afford it.

Don't forget that dear Obama added all those jobs and those companies were required to provide full time workers with insurance options...….when in reality most companies at the time were only hiring part time employees to keep under the threshold. So a family would have several part time jobs to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, but still not have insurance.

You can't cherry pick to suit your argument, but have to include the whole picture

Inner cities are hell holes because they were used up and abandoned by corporate America

Once the jobs left, low skilled labor was left behind and Democrats were left to pick up the pieces

You must be kidding, right????? As you say.... 'Democrats were left to pick up the pieces' they can start by picking up the shit and garbage from all the homeless in those inner cities that they have created

Show me one

The mandate IT WAS LAW

Are you saying blacks were exempt and not being treated equal by Obama’s mandate?? Huh
It was you who said “poor” black kid

Keep moving that bar

Forum List

Back