Can't make this up

Actually you can make it up. You just did.

Trump wasn't "cutting" funding, he was eliminating it.

Which part exactly did I make up?
Trump wasn’t cutting, he was eliminating it. Your bullshit link only lies further

Hmmm... interesting.

Just out of curiosity what is it called when one cuts funding to zero?

Anywho, apparently President Twitter had a good idea for a change, Special Olympics should never have been receiving Federal Funds in the first place, heck USOC doesn't get federal funding except for military programs and it seems to do just fine.

I agree. Zero bucks for this stuff.
Cool, Why get hung up on semantics? IMHO I don't think the OP was intentionally trying to deceive anybody...

On the flip side of that Donny isn't proposing eliminating funding from Special Olympics then giving himself a raise, pretty bad optics on the part of the New York Plutocrats.

I agree and Cornholio seems to forget Trump doesn't take a salary.

And those running NY take care of themselves and always will.

Trump wasn’t cutting, he was eliminating it. Your bullshit link only lies further

Hmmm... interesting.

Anywho, apparently President Twitter had a good idea for a change, Special Olympics should never have been receiving Federal Funds in the first place, heck USOC doesn't get federal funding except for military programs and it seems to do just fine.

The falseness though is that NY State was only reducing their contributions while the blob was eliminating the Fed’s. It’s a false comparison.

I don’t expect any apology or anything since lying and being a Trump supporter go hand in hand. But I do point out the lies.

You won’t get an apology because no one lied

So since Democrats have issues with us cutting funding to planned parenthood, if we make their funding zero can we claim we didn’t cut funding?

Asking for a friend

Hmmm... interesting.

Cool, Why get hung up on semantics? IMHO I don't think the OP was intentionally trying to deceive anybody...

On the flip side of that Donny isn't proposing eliminating funding from Special Olympics then giving himself a raise, pretty bad optics on the part of the New York Plutocrats.

I’ll give you the Susan Collins award for being incredibly gullible if you really feel there was no attempt at deception.

So since Democrats have issues with us cutting funding to planned parenthood, if we make their funding zero can we claim we didn’t cut funding?

Asking for a friend

Again....show us where planned parenthood is specifically funded by the federal government.

You can do that...right?

Actually, Trump's Sec. of Education, Betsy DeVos called for elimination of funding for Special Olympics while calling for an increase of funding to private charter schools!

Wise decision. The Fed shouldn't be funding special Olympics that's what private donors and foundations should be doing.

Funding charter schools is more in line with the Fed.

I would argue that neither is in line with the federal government as there is no Constitutional directive for the feds to be involved in education any more than charity

Asking for a friend

Again....show us where planned parenthood is specifically funded by the federal government.

You can do that...right?

April fools day was yesterday

Actually, Trump's Sec. of Education, Betsy DeVos called for elimination of funding for Special Olympics while calling for an increase of funding to private charter schools!

Wise decision. The Fed shouldn't be funding special Olympics that's what private donors and foundations should be doing.

How dense are you?

You would deny special needs kids and reward for profit companies.

The Feds should not be funding anything to do with education. Education should be funded mostly on the local level and with the state helping out. There should be no Dept of Ed and the Feds have done nothing but fuck things up since it was created.
Most everything should be done at the local level, that was the design of the Constitution.

Progressives, however, have subverted it over they years and now think the President should run everything, which is why they go into a rage once they lose their man.

This is why half the country now wants to secede no matter who wins every Presidential cycle.

Sad.

And that was because Special Olympics didn't need the Federal funds.
Total revenues, gains and other support 12/16 $102,793,326 of which Federal grants were $11,488,218 or 11%.

https://media.specialolympics.org/r...pics-Inc-2016-Audited-Financial-Statement.PDF

In fact Total individual, corporate contributions and sponsorships rose to roughly $69 million in 2017, up from $46 million in 2016, according to the statements.
Special Olympics budget controversy: behind the numbers at nonprofit

How dense are you?

You would deny special needs kids and reward for profit companies.

Not as dense as you are.

The Federal Government has no business funding Special Olympics.

Private donors, companies and foundations should be supporting SO. Not the Federal Government.

Forum List

Back