Capitol insurrection hearings.

I was very interested in what they had to say, up until they started calling themselves hero’s…a real hero doesn’t do that.
So you listened until you found an excuse to discredit them. Who could have seen that coming?

I was very interested in what they had to say, up until they started calling themselves hero’s…a real hero doesn’t do that.

I think they called each other heroes. They were! They suffered medieval combat with rabid zombie terrorists. They should have used their guns!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Unarmed woman breaking through a broken door and glass. A Cop who has no idea she was unarmed and is there to protect the Leaders of the nation, Oh I dunno maybe don't go breaking through barricaded doors when you very clearly see a Cop with his gun drawn.

This shit that yall spew about that day is incredible and you actually believe the drivil.
She didn't break the glass she was just standing there guys broke the glass
Tragic. Trump bears some responsibility for that.
Stealing an election has consequences you thought you would get off easy huh?

She didn't break the glass she was just standing there guys broke the glass

She wasn't just standing there she tried to enter an area that was clearly blocked off and barricaded through a broken Window and Got shot for it.

Uh...that's not me on the floor in that picture.

Take your evidence to the authorities or to court, or go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoonbenders. What about this do you guys not get?

Uh...that's not me on the floor in that picture.

Take your evidence to the authorities or to court, or go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoonbenders. What about this do you guys not get?
How can we when Nancy stacked the court?

images (5).jpeg

She wasn't just standing there she tried to enter an area that was clearly blocked off and barricaded through a broken Window and Got shot for it.

Watch the video again you provided, those three cops had guns on them an alone Assassin killed her in cold blood

Forum List

Back