Capitol insurrection hearings.

Just
experience would show you’re not willing to listen.

But have fun:
Just as I expected, I didnt think your paid shill could come up with anything recent or even faintly damning to supply you with

Just

Just as I expected, I didnt think your paid shill could come up with anything recent or even faintly damning to supply you with
Like I said. You aren’t willing to listen.

Or you just agree with Tucker’s white supremacy and don’t want to admit it.

Tucker is not a white supremest

but he does hold minorities to a higher standard than you do
Tucker wants to make sure that minorities don’t overtake white people in this country.

To him, that would be a terrible thing, because white people are the only people who can govern.

100% of trump supporters have some type of mental deficiency. They can't all be blind.
Mac apparently got his math degree from Trump U. Per Trump U math, there are only 7.4 trump-supporting white supremacists in the entire country.

But that is MACs MO, when the topic of the orange lard and master arises: say ridiculous, false, spurious things, and leave it to everyone else to sift through the steaming pile he just pinched off. In this way he shields himself from facts and reality, concerning the orange lard and master.

Tucker wants to make sure that minorities don’t overtake white people in this country.
True

And libs are bound and determined that minorities will rule America

both sides have an equal right to their opinion

Trump is a psycho, as for intelligence his verbage is that of a 5th. grader. One of Trump's business teachers at Brown Business College said of Trump, " He was the dumbest student I ever had. ". Smart people are generally honest, decent, law-abiding people and content with their lives, and know what the truth is, not needing to lie or chest. Trump is a fool if nothing else, to go through life not learning anything good from it.

Yet you said this about this "dumb" person.
That's the truth as I see it but getting it proved is almost impossible because Trump covered almost all the bases.
ROFLMAO

They have to (try to) equate in the attack on our Capitol with the street riots. They have to pretend it was no big deal. Just a "normal tour".

And they think they're "patriots". All terrorists think they're "patriots".

You're a liar, there's no way to equate one riot lasting about 3 hours to 576 riots spanning months. It's you commies that are trying to pretend the former is much worse than the latter. Your political propaganda ain't gonna fly.

Fight has lots of meanings depending on connotations.

Hanging someone doesn't.

I'm taking them at their word because the consequences of not doing so could be deadly. So when someone is shot breaking into the capitol as people are chanting for the deaths of members of government, don't be surprised when someone gets hurt.

I think you and your comrade should have slept a bit longer, neither of you are making any sense.

I think you and your comrade should have slept a bit longer, neither of you are making any sense.

It makes perfect sense to anyone with at least a barely functional brain.

There was a violent riot in the Capitol by people shouting threats to elected officials. A woman was shot by the people tasked with protecting them because a woman was trying to break into the room they were sheltering.

Zero people should be surprised by this.

To him, that would be a terrible thing, because white people are the only people who can govern.

Your a liar. People who actually love this country wants immigrants to assimilate and become Americans, not try to transform America into the third world shithole they left. That has nothing to do with white supremacy. If you think living in a third world shithole is a good thing, feel free to move your ass to one.

Your a liar. People who actually love this country wants immigrants to assimilate and become Americans, not try to transform America into the third world shithole they left. That has nothing to do with white supremacy. If you think living in a third world shithole is a good thing, feel free to move your ass to one.

Yep. If you aren’t a white, gun loving, Christian, don’t bother trying to immigrate!

People actually believe that the country shouldn’t allow white people to lose majority status.

It makes perfect sense to anyone with at least a barely functional brain.

There was a violent riot in the Capitol by people shouting threats to elected officials. A woman was shot by the people tasked with protecting them because a woman was trying to break into the room they were sheltering.

Zero people should be surprised by this.

So you're saying going forward, unarmed rioters, looters and arsonist should be shot and no one should be surprised. No need for anything other than deadly force when the odds are three grown, trained men against one, small unarmed woman. Got it.

Forum List

Back