Capitol Police snub McConnell and McCarthy at ceremony

These were good people to you, weren't they?

View attachment 735408

Apparently they are to you, you're posting their pic, I have no idea who they are, nor do I care.

Is this your very poor attempt to once again smear an entire group based on the actions/beliefs of a few? When will you learn that we are not like you, we denounce those who stand for evil, we don't all walk in lock step like you lefties do. :itsok:

Republicans in the House knew how dangerous a TRUMP fueled mob could be…….They should have warned the police

The pig was warned, she did nothing, she couldn't have cared less about police lives. But she did bow to BLM, they were doing her bidding so she did owe them something.

The pig was warned, she did nothing, she couldn't have cared less about police lives. But she did bow to BLM, they were doing her bidding so she did owe them something.

So you claim Pelosi should have known how violent Republicans are and how little respect they have for our Democracy?

Show us that the Capitol Police are under the command of the Speaker of the House.

Oh, so they had to be under her command in order for her to do the right thing and bring in the national guard, and set up substantial barriers to ensure safety. You tell me, who commands the capitol police?

The funny part is the shocked look on McCarthy’s and McConnells face.

They actually went up there thinking the officers and families would embrace them.

Great Photo-op Mitch
I know, imagine them thinking they were dealing with decent people and not biased indoctrinated delusional Democrat ***** like you.

Still waiting on that “exterminate” quote. I’m surprised at the lack of Dalek Trump gifs you’d think they’d be all over the place given what you swear he said.

Apparently they are to you, you're posting their pic, I have no idea who they are, nor do I care.

Is this your very poor attempt to once again smear an entire group based on the actions/beliefs of a few? When will you learn that we are not like you, we denounce those who stand for evil, we don't all walk in lock step like you lefties do. :itsok:
So, if someone posts a pic, it's because they are their people? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

So you claim Pelosi should have known how violent Republicans are and how little respect they have for our Democracy?

lol 'Violent repubs'... What is it that you think you invoke by asking such a question in that way? That I should say republicans aren't violent? People of all stripes can become violent, especially when in a crowd, so she was the biggest fool and failure on earth to not have substantial security and barriers in place. But you'll never say she did anything wrong, she's sacrosanct, your God. :itsok:

I know, imagine them thinking they were dealing with decent people and not biased indoctrinated delusional Democrat ***** like you.

Still waiting on that “exterminate” quote. I’m surprised at the lack of Dalek Trump gifs you’d think they’d be all over the place given what you swear he said.
Too funny! :laughing0301::itsok::laughing0301::itsok:

NOW .....this is the kind of thread that is a hoot. A goat-ropin'. These are fun.
AND.....this is the kind of thread that distills and highlights the MAGA-world of RWNJ's.
I don't necessarily mean that pejoratively, but.....but have you read some of the jackassery offered by those who have a record on this forum of Trumpism?

First, one of my fav MAGA TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered).....is the good poster EMH.
I miss him when he doesn't post every day.
His flavor of MAGA is one of my favs. Trumpers have gotta be proud to have EMH carrying their Trump 2024/MAGA flag. It makes the whole group look like.....like.....well, like EMH.
For whatever that is worth.

To be sure there is just a tad of homophobia (or over-compensation?) in EMH's postings but, hey.....not that there is anything wrong with that? Between his frequent references to Zionist and their deleterious effect on America (Jews flew planes into the Twin Towers, after all.)....and Oathkeeper's universal homosexuality, well......why wouldn't EMH be a fav of everybody here?

For example:

These traitors are lying about the pelosi mansion videos.... because the videos show david depape shoving a broom up paul's butt........You, homO, jussie,........Chriswray, pelosi, and homos in MAGAdrag.......Another cocksucking leftwing hate hoax.......Pelosi mansion SF aka paul's gay whore coke house.............Zionist 911 W "Biden republicans ".......Jacob chansley is a leftwing homo failed actor who lives at home with his leftwing zionist mommy........Q-anon is fraud thought up by homO the community.
See?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Those cops are terrorists.
Because the cops are terrorists.
Crooked cops.
The Capitol Police are a subgroup of the Deep State
This is why they were encouraged to go into the capital building, let in by the capital police, and then once they were in were attacked by the capital police.

And then that poor cohort of cop-haters above.
So much for the Conservative support of the thin-blue-line. Eh?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A serial killer can buy a Trump flag and carry it around and proclaim he's a Trump supporter, that doesn't reflect jack shit on Trump or anyone else that supports him...."

Ah, but.....but it wasn't just one. Be he a serial killer or a pipefitter from Cleveland......there were a whole big bunch of Trump flag carriers who attacked the Capitol. That "serial killer" with the Trump flag....wasn't a one-off. It was sea of Trump flags.
And should we mention the red MAGA hats?
TDS'rs.....Trump's Duped and Snookered. Duh!

(they should send him more money, IMHO)

Forum List

Back