Capitol Police snub McConnell and McCarthy at ceremony

Your tiki torch MAGAt anti-semites. They are all yours, Comrade.
We do not accept your infiltrator Nazi Scum. Most of the time they get their asses kicked when they pull that shit and the police they hate actually has to save your Nazi ass.

The KKK is and has always been a paramilitary wing of The Democrat Party, same as BLM and ANTIFA.

You should wipe your ass with your Brown Shirt instead of wearing it you Nazi ahole.

So, if someone posts a pic, it's because they are their people? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Apparently that's what you believe, you're the one that keeps posting them, like they're some indictment against me, or conservatives in general. Isn't that the message you're trying to send? Group A has done this terrible thing, Group A is made up of conservatives, here's a pic of Group A doing evil things, what's your explanation or defense or Group A being a fellow conservative? Why the fuck do you even think that Group A has anything to do with me or any other conservatives? And that was rhetorical, I know why you do it. :cool:

Last edited:
I know, imagine them thinking they were dealing with decent people and not biased indoctrinated delusional Democrat ***** like you.

Still waiting on that “exterminate” quote. I’m surprised at the lack of Dalek Trump gifs you’d think they’d be all over the place given what you swear he said.
Actually, the Capitol Police thought they were dealing with decent people. Leaders who would stand behind them and hold those who initiated the attack responsible.

Republican leaders let them down Bigly

The funny part is the shocked look on McCarthy’s and McConnells face.

They actually went up there thinking the officers and families would embrace them.

Great Photo-op Mitch

yeah, I'm not sure why they would be shocked at the total lack of respect and integrity by anyone in this current administration. That's what they promote from the top down.

lol 'Violent repubs'... What is it that you think you invoke by asking such a question in that way? That I should say republicans aren't violent? People of all stripes can become violent, especially when in a crowd, so she was the biggest fool and failure on earth to not have substantial security and barriers in place. But you'll never say she did anything wrong, she's sacrosanct, your God. :itsok:
You are blaming Pelosi for not adequately preparing for the Republican mob.

Are you saying she should have anticipated how little respect Republicans have for our Nations Capitol?

1670359698115.jpeg

Actually, the Capitol Police thought they were dealing with decent people. Leaders who would stand behind them and hold those who initiated the attack responsible.

Who do you think* “initiated the attack,” fuckwad?

Is it the one you defame constantly and lives rent free in your head all day every day?

But seriously though, where is that quote, trash?

Ah, but.....but it wasn't just one. Be he a serial killer or a pipefitter from Cleveland......there were a whole big bunch of Trump flag carriers who attacked the Capitol. That "serial killer" with the Trump flag....wasn't a one-off. It was sea of Trump flags.
And should we mention the red MAGA hats?
TDS'rs.....Trump's Duped and Snookered. Duh!

(they should send him more money, IMHO)

A 'whole big bunch'??? 'a sea'?? Oh my!!! How many were there? lol

Who do you think* “initiated the attack,” fuckwad?

Is it the one you defame constantly and lives rent free in your head all day every day?
Lets see

Donald J Trump

Called a mob to the Capitol on Jan 6
Filled them with Stolen Election LIES
Told them THEY needed to do something about it
Watched it on TV as his TRUMPmob did his dirty work

Forum List

Back