Car plows through pedestrians in times square

It wasn't an "attack". It was a drunk driver.

You guys really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.
You really do need to get over your PC sickness.

Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.

:lol:

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

If you can't figure that one out on your own, there's just no hope for you.

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

I wasn't 'using' anyone, that's you jumping to conclusions.

I wasn't 'using' anyone, that's you jumping to conclusions.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, champ.

In California if you're drunk on your ass and lead police on hours long 100 mph chases through residential areas you will get millions of dollars from the government and a life of Blingness for doing it.
Go for it, seems like easy money.

Depend if he is a muslim or not ?

You are responsible you rigtwinger of all the shit in this world you and all the Sissy that don't want to see the menace in this world and the menace is not Trump, Ok.

DAH3aJAUIAEamuM.jpg
Male.

Grotesque but we are sure you are desperately hoping it's not

Yes I am, in fact, hoping it's just an isolated DUI, while you're hoping you can use the dead and injured to push an agenda. Shame on you.
You initiated the agenda pushing with your Muslim defense comment, I simply responded
Shame based attempts at behavior modification do not work with me
After the various attacks in France, Paris, Nice it was the same away : the defense of the Muslims and the victims doomed to oblivion, a horror.

Because there are way more islamist attacks in the world than there are drunk driving crashes.

Forum List

Back