Car plows through pedestrians in times square

OHMYGODITSMUSLIMSBANTHEFUCKINGMUSLIMSNOW
Where are the mods to deal with this trolling?

Reported!
Trolling? You'd be applauding if a Trump sheep said it.
It was a joke dumbass. She IS the mod.
I know. Mine wasn't a joke, though. It's true.
If it was true I had ample opportunity to as plenty have already made the charge it was. Yet I said NOTHING.

IDIOT

Car running people over. Several injured. I don't have more info

Next time, when you "don't have any more info", how about you don't call it an "attack", and put it in the Politics section?

That way, you won't look like a ghoul using the deaths of Americans to make a disgusting political point.
Save the sermon
Illegal or jihadist the chances this is a libbie dream of a drunk and disoriented white male is about 10% and the aforementioned other two would be an attack on America

:lol:

This is a perfect example of the delusions that you guys live under.

The odds of something like this being "terrorism" are exponentially lower than it being a drink driving accident.

Sorry you can't use this dead guy to further your hatred.

Maybe you can find a story of a black guy committing crimes to jerk off over.

Next time, when you "don't have any more info", how about you don't call it an "attack", and put it in the Politics section?

That way, you won't look like a ghoul using the deaths of Americans to make a disgusting political point.
Save the sermon
Illegal or jihadist the chances this is a libbie dream of a drunk and disoriented white male is about 10% and the aforementioned other two would be an attack on America
Go crawl back under your rock.

I don't see how Trump can just sit by and allow these morons to mow down innocent civilians

So much for keeping us safe

Save the sermon

:lol:

This is a perfect example of the delusions that you guys live under.

The odds of something like this being "terrorism" are exponentially lower than it being a drink driving accident.

Sorry you can't use this dead guy to further your hatred.

Maybe you can find a story of a black guy committing crimes to jerk off over.
If he's drunk and illegal it is an act of terror perpetrated on the non illegal non insane and non drunk

1:48 PM. 42nd street is still shut down in both directions. In addition to FDNY, there were many black SUV with sirens blaring headed to Times Square earlier today

In California if you're drunk on your ass and lead police on hours long 100 mph chases through residential areas you will get millions of dollars from the government and a life of Blingness for doing it.

In California if you're drunk on your ass and lead police on hours long 100 mph chases through residential areas you will get millions of dollars from the government and a life of Blingness for doing it.
Sure ya will.

Forum List

Back