Car plows through pedestrians in times square

It wasn't an "attack". It was a drunk driver.

You guys really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.
You really do need to get over your PC sickness.

:lol:

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

If you can't figure that one out on your own, there's just no hope for you.

I wasn't 'using' anyone, that's you jumping to conclusions.

res ipsa loquitur.... dumass.

drunk driver ran into a crowd. go take a valium

Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

Times Square CrashDriver Looked Insane After Plowing Through Crowd

Richard Rojas, the 26-year-old driver in custody for slamming into Times Square and killing one pedestrian ... had an absolutely insane look on his face seconds after the crash.

We obtained these pics taken just as Rojas had jumped out of his Honda sedan. He seems to be attempting to run away from the death and destruction behind him. You can also see the horror on the faces of his victims ... some of them clinging to young children.

Rojas didn't get far. NYPD officers, as well as civilians, immediately chased him down and nabbed him.

Times Square Crash, Driver Looked Insane Seconds After Plowing Through Crowd (PHOTO GALLERY + VIDEOS)

From the ap-

The driver, a 26-year-old Navy veteran named Richard Rojas, was taken into custody and was undergoing tests for alcohol and drugs, Police Commissioner James O'Neill said. Rojas had been arrested at least twice previously for driving while intoxicated, once in 2008 and once in 2015, police said. He pleaded guilty to an infraction in 2015 and was ordered to complete a drunken driving program and lost his license for 90 days.

He was arrested last week on a charge of menacing. Police said he pointed a kitchen knife at a notary who'd come over to do paperwork, and he accused the notary of stealing his identity. The case is pending.

In previous arrests, he told authorities he believed he was being harassed and followed, according to a law enforcement official who wasn't authorized to speak publicly on an ongoing probe and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Investigators were searching his Bronx home and canvassing the crime scene for video.

Rojas enlisted in the Navy in 2011 and was an electrician's mate fireman apprentice, according to the Navy. He was most recently based at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida, and was discharged in 2014.

He wasn't immediately available to comment.

The crash killed an 18-year-old woman, and the injured included her 13-year-old sister, police said.

Police do not suspect a link to terrorism, but the vehicle was checked by the bomb squad and some landmarks were getting beefed-up security.

"Out of an abundance of caution," Mayor Bill de Blasio added.
breaking news - national news - world news - azcentral.com

From the ap-

The driver, a 26-year-old Navy veteran named Richard Rojas, was taken into custody and was undergoing tests for alcohol and drugs, Police Commissioner James O'Neill said. Rojas had been arrested at least twice previously for driving while intoxicated, once in 2008 and once in 2015, police said. He pleaded guilty to an infraction in 2015 and was ordered to complete a drunken driving program and lost his license for 90 days.

He was arrested last week on a charge of menacing. Police said he pointed a kitchen knife at a notary who'd come over to do paperwork, and he accused the notary of stealing his identity. The case is pending.

In previous arrests, he told authorities he believed he was being harassed and followed, according to a law enforcement official who wasn't authorized to speak publicly on an ongoing probe and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Investigators were searching his Bronx home and canvassing the crime scene for video.

Rojas enlisted in the Navy in 2011 and was an electrician's mate fireman apprentice, according to the Navy. He was most recently based at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida, and was discharged in 2014.

The crash killed an 18-year-old woman, and the injured included her 13-year-old sister, police said.

Police do not suspect a link to terrorism, but the vehicle was checked by the bomb squad and some landmarks were getting beefed-up security.

Sounds like the man had some mental issues to me on that little bit of info.

I know dickwad, I've been aware of that for hours.

From the ap-

Hope this is the last time he's able to terrorize innocent people on our roadways.

I know dickwad, I've been aware of that for hours.

then maybe you should stop lying in your posts

loser.

Bad news one person is dead and a bunch of people are injured.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.
Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!

Times Square CrashDriver Looked Insane After Plowing Through Crowd

Richard Rojas, the 26-year-old driver in custody for slamming into Times Square and killing one pedestrian ... had an absolutely insane look on his face seconds after the crash.

We obtained these pics taken just as Rojas had jumped out of his Honda sedan. He seems to be attempting to run away from the death and destruction behind him. You can also see the horror on the faces of his victims ... some of them clinging to young children.

Rojas didn't get far. NYPD officers, as well as civilians, immediately chased him down and nabbed him.

Times Square Crash, Driver Looked Insane Seconds After Plowing Through Crowd (PHOTO GALLERY + VIDEOS)
He was intoxicated on alcohol but that doesn't mean he wasn't also high on something else.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.

Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.

There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

people running for their lives from Bataclan concert

There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

people running for their lives from Bataclan concert

Yes, getting killed by a Muslim nutjob is much worse than getting killed by just a nutjob..

Nope. He did it intentionally, he tried to kill as many people as possible and wanted suicide by cop.

Just because one madman murderer isn't a Muslim, doesn't mean Islam isn't a real threat.

Forum List

Back