🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

I don't think she came close to winning this debate. She bombed immigration and foreign policy.......real bad. Her response to HP was not good.
I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.
Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.
If you had a 4th/5th spot it would be Carly/Paul and that is switchable.

Yikes, Cruz? You have to realize there is just no real support for a religious nutter like Huck or Cruz right?

She could barely run HP and failed massively.. She's also insane.

Like you know jack shit about running anything but yo mu fuk ass mouth. Seriously, if you sat in front of a board room for HP and vomited out your sexist hate speech like you just did here they would prolly look at you like the clueless simple minded peeon you are.

You know dick chit about what happened at HP while she was there.

What you do know is "Republican!!! Evil MUST REACT!!!"
Tell that IDIOT what happened! Educate the moron! BRAVO sir BRAVO!

I don't think she came close to winning this debate. She bombed immigration and foreign policy.......real bad. Her response to HP was not good.
I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.
Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.
If you had a 4th/5th spot it would be Carly/Paul and that is switchable.

Yikes, Cruz? You have to realize there is just no real support for a religious nutter like Huck or Cruz right?
Trump could carry New York. Cruz could hand him Texas. A lot of those folks are playing for the second spot.

She could barely run HP and failed massively.. She's also insane.

Like you know jack shit about running anything but yo mu fuk ass mouth. Seriously, if you sat in front of a board room for HP and vomited out your sexist hate speech like you just did here they would prolly look at you like the clueless simple minded peeon you are.

You know dick chit about what happened at HP while she was there.

What you do know is "Republican!!! Evil MUST REACT!!!"
Tell that IDIOT what happened! Educate the moron! BRAVO sir BRAVO!

He is a numb nutz gossip queen. He goes out, finds bullshit "information" and that because !FACT!

Not in my opinion. She looked like she had a lemon in her mouth all night. Very Nancy Grace-ish.

Lol! You guys know there's 8 months till 1 st primary? It doesn't matter who won this debate. It does matter who lost and that candidate is jeb bush.

John kasich did exactly what he needed to do. Perfect debate for him. Hell be leading after the nh primary. I know you guys can't wrap your heads around any of this but leave the election predictions to the professional s.

Amatures. Lol..

Lol! You guys know there's 8 months till 1 st primary? It doesn't matter who won this debate. It does matter who lost and that candidate is jeb bush.

John kasich did exactly what he needed to do. Perfect debate for him. Hell be leading after the nh primary. I know you guys can't wrap your heads around any of this but leave the election predictions to the professional s.

Amatures. Lol..
YOU sell Kirby's door to door. That makes you an expert?

Don't like her position on allowing people on the no-fly list to buy guns. Though there are some people on the list who don't belong on the list...I say we should err on the side of caution and keep the ban in place.

Otherwise, can you imagine someone like Mohammed Atta going into a city like, Nashville and going from store to store and buying weapons with Osama Bin Laden's money?

This is what Carly wants to allow.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Don't like her position on allowing people on the no-fly list to buy guns. Though there are some people on the list who don't belong on the list...I say we should err on the side of caution and keep the ban in place.

Otherwise, can you imagine someone like Mohammed Atta going into a city like, Nashville and going from store to store and buying weapons with Osama Bin Laden's money?

Without a court case, the government should in no way or manner have the right to infringe on your rights.

What gives the government crate-blanch to decide what your rights to infringe on without a conviction?

Carly definitely showed that she can go toe to toe with The Donald better than any the other republican candidates.

Without a court case, the government should in no way or manner have the right to infringe on your rights.

What gives the government crate-blanch to decide what your rights to infringe on without a conviction?

I think the indelligible image of Atta gunning the Engines of AA 11 and ramming it into the North Tower does hence We allow searches at the airport before someone boards the plane and sets the C4 in their shoes on fire or knifes the crew and takes over the plane.

Care to go back to those days of when you could get on with knives? The future muscle hijackers association salutes you.

Anyway, Carly wants the muscle hi-jackers (if they are on the list) to have the same rights to buy as many weapons as Sheik Omar can put on his American Express card.

Op is wrong. Every poll I see has Trump leading with almost 40% of the vote. I thought he did terrible but the polls say different.

Forum List

Back