🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

Among GOP'ers, did any of you who already had a favorite candidate think someone other than your favorite won?

I thought Fiorina nailed it
Marco Rubio also did well

Fiorina was the only one showing balls up there and was the only one capable of humbling Trump

I didn't see the debate (had better things to do); but the fact that a woman supposedly won it gives me zero hope for the Republican Party.

I don't think she came close to winning this debate. She bombed immigration and foreign policy.......real bad. Her response to HP was not good.
I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.
Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.
If you had a 4th/5th spot it would be Carly/Paul and that is switchable.

Yikes, Cruz? You have to realize there is just no real support for a religious nutter like Huck or Cruz right?
Trump could carry New York. Cruz could hand him Texas. A lot of those folks are playing for the second spot.

No way Trump could take New York

Carly Fiorina has a knack for getting herself overrated.
I don't think you can over rate the swift kick to the balls Fiorina gave to Trump.

For making fun of her looks? Interesting.

And?

And,

sanctimony, aka holier than thou, works better when you are in fact holier than thou.

I see, so then you must be another Trump apologist.

Carly Fiorina has a knack for getting herself overrated.
I don't think you can over rate the swift kick to the balls Fiorina gave to Trump.

And?

And,

sanctimony, aka holier than thou, works better when you are in fact holier than thou.

Why would that be? I never said Trump was right to make fun of Fiorina's looks. I merely pointed out that she wasn't above doing the same thing in the past.

I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.
Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.

Yikes, Cruz? You have to realize there is just no real support for a religious nutter like Huck or Cruz right?
Trump could carry New York. Cruz could hand him Texas. A lot of those folks are playing for the second spot.

Hey comon! The little Jew men love him!

And?

And,

Why would that be? I never said Trump was right to make fun of Fiorina's looks. I merely pointed out that she wasn't above doing the same thing in the past.

Doesn't look like she was actually trying to do that publicly though, does it. Did you watch the video?

And?

And,

Doesn't look like she was actually trying to do that publicly though, does it. Did you watch the video?

As I recall, neither was Trump.

Hey comon! The little Jew men love him!
Hilary Clinton is a terrible candidate, a sure loser. She's the reason an opportunist like Trump is in the race, he can sense the fundamental weakness. He can smell the fear.

And,

You recall incorrectly.

And,

You recall incorrectly.

Where was Trump when he said it? Quick without googling, where was Trump when he made the remarks about Fiorina?

You recall incorrectly.

Where was Trump when he said it? Quick without googling, where was Trump when he made the remarks about Fiorina?
A Rolling Stone interview.

You recall incorrectly.

No, he was on his private plane having dinner.

btw, why are you trying so hard to insert something irrelevant into the mix?

You recall incorrectly.

No, he was on his private plane having dinner.

btw, why are you trying so hard to insert something irrelevant into the mix?
That's your game.

Forum List

Back