🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Caroline Kenndey gets death threat

Obuma's HAND has a long reach, especially when NOT in America...you just saw it exercised in the Israeli election....You DO NOT DISS the obomanation!

caroline.jpg

Read more at snopes.com Caroline Kennedy on Barack Obama

she is such a hero as she adds and pads her huge fortune while in Japan !!

Obuma's HAND has a long reach, especially when NOT in America...you just saw it exercised in the Israeli election....You DO NOT DISS the obomanation!

caroline.jpg

Ten days later she campaigned for Obama in New Hampshire, telling voters, "I think he's really shown the kind of leadership and character that my father wrote about in Profiles in Courage, the courage to keep fighting for all Americans no matter what special interest or personal attacks are used against him."

Every single meme Vigilante posts is a lie.

Every single one.

caroline.jpg

Ten days later she campaigned for Obama in New Hampshire, telling voters, "I think he's really shown the kind of leadership and character that my father wrote about in Profiles in Courage, the courage to keep fighting for all Americans no matter what special interest or personal attacks are used against him."

Every single meme Vigilante posts is a lie.

Every single one.

That's NOT what SNOPES says...and she's a Democrat, you heard what Blow Job Clinton said about Obuma in the 2008 election, and then the Hildebeast goes on to be the corrupt SOS that she was!.... Muttly is always so jealous of my FACTS!

caroline.jpg

This is what makes the bogus quote so laughable...

"It really annoyed Caroline when comparisons were made by the media between Michelle [Obama] and Jackie [Kennedy]. Caroline had a word for such comparisons; she called them 'odious.' She really got annoyed. And when she began to fall out of love with the Obamas, love was replaced by outright scorn. Now she says things about Obama like, 'I can't stand to hear his voice any more. He's a liar and worse.'"

Caroline hates the Obama's because Michelle is compared to her mother?

Come on conservatives....you can do better than that

caroline.jpg

This is what makes the bogus quote so laughable...

"It really annoyed Caroline when comparisons were made by the media between Michelle [Obama] and Jackie [Kennedy]. Caroline had a word for such comparisons; she called them 'odious.' She really got annoyed. And when she began to fall out of love with the Obamas, love was replaced by outright scorn. Now she says things about Obama like, 'I can't stand to hear his voice any more. He's a liar and worse.'"

Caroline hates the Obama's because Michelle is compared to her mother?

Come on conservatives....you can do better than that

Aw...so you just proved Muttly is a liar....Thank you Trotskyite!

Forum List

Back