Carson beating Shrillary in all the MAJOR polls on Real Clear Politics!!!

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
OUCH!! that's got to hurt!!!!

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

Yes it's sad and somewhat pathetic.

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

there is no one named 'shrillery", you misogynist loon.

and a year out before carson's gotten to sound even freakier?

lol...

btw, wacko, 1% is well within the margin of error.

let me know how it looks a week before election day, because 3 years ago, president obama was losing to you freaks.

how'd that work out for you, nut bar?

CNN/ORCCNN/ORC 10/14 - 10/17 956 RV 3.0 48 47 Carson +1
FOX NewsFOX News 10/10 - 10/12 1004 RV 3.0 50 39 Carson +11
PPP (D)PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 1338 RV 2.7 48 44 Carson +4
NBC News/Wall St. JrnlNBC/WSJ 9/20 - 9/24 RV -- 46 45 Carson +1
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac 9/17 - 9/21 1574 RV 2.5 49 42 Carson +7

Normally I would point out that the Fox News poll is the only one outside the margins.

But even if you throw that out...Quinnipiac is very reliable because the polls are done as part of their Statistics and Poly Sci programs, so they don't have the bias in how questions are phrased, and the sample groups aren't rigged to get the desired results.

NBC/WSJ as well as PPP are rigged to make Democrats look good. CNN is kind of the same.

The only thing to consider about NBC/WSJ and Quinnipiac are that they were conducted before the Benghazi hearings which should help Hillary.

The thing that Hillary's strategists should worry about is the PPP poll. It's kind of like when Fox News or Rassmussen Reports publishes polling that shows Republicans behind.

lol...

let me know how it looks a week before election day, because 3 years ago, president obama was losing to you freaks.

misogynist because she called a woman a name?
Don't you give people nicknames?

lol...

misogynist because rightwingnut men like using the word "shrill" for strong, smart women who don't toe the party line.... and misogynist because of rightwingnut policy, generally.

i never heard the word used in regard to fiorina who is far more shrill than hillary. if she were a democrat, your boys would be dressing carly up in memes looking like the wicked witch of the west.

lol...

misogynist because rightwingnut men like using the word "shrill" for strong, smart women who don't toe the party line.... and misogynist because of rightwingnut policy, generally.

i never heard the word used in regard to fiorina who is far more shrill than hillary. if she were a democrat, your boys would be dressing carly up in memes looking like the wicked witch of the west.
No she isn't. Fiorina might be a lot of things, but shrill isn't one of them. She is cool, calm and collected. Unlike HRC slamming her fists on the podium..
BTW, NY said bed is a female..

lol...

No she isn't. Fiorina might be a lot of things, but shrill isn't one of them. She is cool, calm and collected. Unlike HRC slamming her fists on the podium..

funny... i think she's shrill and so do most people i know.

i wouldn't believe he's a female on a bet.

in fact, if he is, he's a pretty vile and ugly female. the stuff he spews is vile even for a man.

your defending him seems silly.

lol...

Shrilldabeast

lol...

in fact, if he is, he's a pretty vile and ugly female. the stuff he spews is vile even for a man.

Im not defending bed. I think you used that term incorrectly.
Maybe you don't know what shrill means? :dunno:
BTW, look who you support :) (HRC)

lol...

and yet, you're defending him.

i know what shrill means... i know it's a term often used with regard to strong women with strong opinions....unless you share the opinions they're giving. men criticize the sound of women's voices but never make the same observations about other men.

Vocal Fry and Other Speech Trends

and yet, you're defending him.

i know what shrill means... i know it's a term often used with regard to strong women with strong opinions....unless you share the opinions they're giving. men criticize the sound of women's voices but never make the same observations about other men.

Vocal Fry and Other Speech Trends
Im defending her because I called you out on using a term incorrectly? LMAO

lol...

you leave a thread alone for a moment and a leftard goes full retard on it!!

geeesh. what is this dude named jillian crying bout now???

you leave a thread alone for a moment and a leftard goes full retard on it!!
geeesh. what is this dude named jillian crying bout now???

Forum List

Back