🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media

It's more than manipulation, it's conditioning from Day One, now spread over generations, by those who claim to "care".

Skin color is irrelevant. Any human's behaviors and attitudes would be affected by such inter-generational conditioning.

It's a testament to American Blacks that they have done as well as they have while this has been done to them.
You don't think blacks could do better? You think eubonics was the right choice?

Having kids when you are broke is who's fault?

Poor white people seem to be content. The ones that aren't do something about it. It's always a struggle. We all have interviewers who didn't hire us or wouldn't promote us. When its us we don't blame it on skin tone.

Blacks are holding themselves back. They are stuck on the blame game.

Let's see blacks at least make an effort. Then they can say its because they are black. Right now its because they are ignorant.
If you were raised from day you were born to believe that people are out to get you, that others are going to lower standards for you, that others are going to ignore/forgive/deflect all your bad behaviors, that you're supposed to be treated differently merely because of the color your skin, and that others owe you something, and then all of that was multiplied over generations of your family, you would have turned out differently.

armbencarson.jpg

Rain Man Carson is hilarious! Yeah, blacks were just hanging around - in trees...

Does Carson know that 150 years ago was 1865?

So you can speak for blacks better than Ben?

Interesting

-Geaux

Yes, I can.

I take it your black. That helps explain some of your positions. Plus, it helps me understand why they're so indefensible

-Geaux

armbencarson.jpg

Rain Man Carson is hilarious! Yeah, blacks were just hanging around - in trees...

Interesting

-Geaux

Yes, I can.

I take it your black. That helps explain some of your positions. Plus, it helps me understand why they're so indefensible

-Geaux

I know that Ben Carson is the dumbest fuck on the planet if he thinks people barely noticed color before Obama became president,

and if you agree with him, you two are tied for dumbest fuck on the planet.

No, I'm not black.

armbencarson.jpg

Interesting

-Geaux

Yes, I can.

-Geaux

I know that Ben Carson is the dumbest fuck on the planet if he thinks people barely noticed color before Obama became president,

and if you agree with him, you two are tied for dumbest fuck on the planet.

No, I'm not black.

Sounds like you want to be, or wish you were. Kind of like the leader from NAACP who said she was black but was whiter than Casper

-Geaux

It's more than manipulation, it's conditioning from Day One, now spread over generations, by those who claim to "care".

Skin color is irrelevant. Any human's behaviors and attitudes would be affected by such inter-generational conditioning.

It's a testament to American Blacks that they have done as well as they have while this has been done to them.
You don't think blacks could do better? You think eubonics was the right choice?

Having kids when you are broke is who's fault?

Poor white people seem to be content. The ones that aren't do something about it. It's always a struggle. We all have interviewers who didn't hire us or wouldn't promote us. When its us we don't blame it on skin tone.

Blacks are holding themselves back. They are stuck on the blame game.

Let's see blacks at least make an effort. Then they can say its because they are black. Right now its because they are ignorant.
If you were raised from day you were born to believe that people are out to get you, that others are going to lower standards for you, that others are going to ignore/forgive/deflect all your bad behaviors, that you're supposed to be treated differently merely because of the color your skin, and that others owe you something, and then all of that was multiplied over generations of your family, you would have turned out differently.
My brother may not have even tried to go to Michigan State University to get his masters degree, which ultimately led him to being a VP of a fortune 500 company.

I'll say this. I don't know if he would have achieved that had we stayed in the Detroit Public School system.

Why can't Republicans convince blacks that they have a better solution?

Are Republicans that inept? All they have to do is say.......We are going to take away all your "free stuff" an here is what you are going to get instead

We get it Ben, If blacks dont think like you its because they are too stupid to know better :boohoo::boohoo:

Talk about being Manipulated....Ben just repeated the GOP motto and thinks its an original thought. This is almost as great as his revelation that you can fly the confederate flag on private property!

g1387464937424065350.jpg

Why can't Republicans convince blacks that they have a better solution? Are Republicans that inept? All they have to do is say.......We are going to take away all your "free stuff" an here is what you are going to get instead
I think "inept" is a fair term.

I don't know why their messaging is so bad, but I do think they could offer a reasonable alternative to liberal policies if they could somehow get their messaging skills together.

Maybe not a better alternative - that's up to the individual - but at least a reasonable one. And a reasonable alternative might cause the Left to improve what they're doing as well.

Competition is a good thing.

Why can't Republicans convince blacks that they have a better solution? Are Republicans that inept? All they have to do is say.......We are going to take away all your "free stuff" an here is what you are going to get instead

I don't know why their messaging is so bad, but I do think they could offer a reasonable alternative to liberal policies if they could somehow get their messaging skills together.

Maybe not a better alternative - that's up to the individual - but at least a reasonable one. And a reasonable alternative might cause the Left to improve what they're doing as well.

It wont work.
You've got Republicans promising that if they get into power everyone will have the opportunity to work and get ahead.
You've got Democrats promising that if they get into power everyone will get free shit without lifting a finger.
It's a no-brainer if you've been conditioned to the idea that you can never get anywhere on your own and racism will always stymie any effort.

It wont work.
You've got Republicans promising that if they get into power everyone will have the opportunity to work and get ahead.
You've got Democrats promising that if they get into power everyone will get free shit without lifting a finger.
It's a no-brainer if you've been conditioned to the idea that you can never get anywhere on your own and racism will always stymie any effort.
I'd think it could work if the Republicans become brave enough to point out what their opponents are doing, and what they have been doing for generations now. But anyone who did that would really be taking on risk, because no doubt they'd be subjecting themselves to non-stop claims of racism (even, of course, if racism had nothing to do with their point).

More likely, some leadership would also have to come from those American Blacks who are willing to stand up. I may be too hopeful here, but it does seem like I'm seeing more and more of that.

So far, the message I hear from Republicans to blacks is...

Your freeloading days are over, we are going to take away your benefits and tell you to buckle down and try harder

Why can't Republicans convince blacks that they have a better solution?

Are Republicans that inept? All they have to do is say.......We are going to take away all your "free stuff" an here is what you are going to get instead

Get ready for the "liberal media" excuses. Republicans are so great at stuff they cant seem to get their message across anywhere and blame it all on "the liberals" because they cant compete

So far, the message I hear from Republicans to blacks is...

Your freeloading days are over, we are going to take away your benefits and tell you to buckle down and try harder
Yep. Inexplicable.

It wont work.
I'd think it could work if the Republicans become brave enough to point out what their opponents are doing, and what they have been doing for generations now.

Yep, because the right accusing dems of giving away free stuff has never been heard before! Except thats all they've been saying for about 50 years. But one day they will be brave enough to say that thing they've said already!

But anyone who did that would really be taking on risk, because no doubt they'd be subjecting themselves to non-stop claims of racism (even, of course, if racism had nothing to do with their point).

Well gosh golly, just dont make it about one race in particular and that takes care of that concern dont it?

More likely, some leadership would also have to come from those American Blacks who are willing to stand up. I may be too hopeful here, but it does seem like I'm seeing more and more of that.

Didnt I just say dont make it about race and you cant be accused of racism? And what do you do in the very next sentence?

"I'll be accused of racism if I talked about freebies! Let me tell you whats wrong with freebie....blacks, thats what!"

It wont work.
I'd think it could work if the Republicans become brave enough to point out what their opponents are doing, and what they have been doing for generations now.

Yep, because the right accusing dems of giving away free stuff has never been heard before! Except thats all they've been saying for about 50 years. But one day they will be brave enough to say that thing they've said already!

But anyone who did that would really be taking on risk, because no doubt they'd be subjecting themselves to non-stop claims of racism (even, of course, if racism had nothing to do with their point).

Well gosh golly, just dont make it about one race in particular and that takes care of that concern dont it?

Didnt I just say dont make it about race and you cant be accused of racism? And what do you do in the very next sentence?

"I'll be accused of racism if I talked about freebies! Let me tell you whats wrong with freebie....blacks, thats what!"
Wow, good work on the straw man arguments. The rest I don't really understand.

Just keep avoiding the mirror.

It wont work.

You always say that...You dont understand...Thats a given

It wont work.

You always say that...You dont understand...Thats a given
Uh, great, thanks.

Forum List

Back