🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media

Hey, if I speak the truth I'll be called a racist!

But let me just say this, those blacks need to get it together! What!? Why are you making it about race!?!?! I'm just saying the blacks are lazy! Whhhhhaaaaa??

Carson is stating the obvious but he's correct.

However politicians manipulate everyone if you let them.

And it's hard not to fall for all their bullshit when it's pounded into your brain day after day.

I still find myself fighting to read between the lines. Even though I know exactly what they are doing.

So the lefties have their panties in a wad because someone has the courage to say it how it is. Oh how dangerous it is for someone to leave their little reservation. I often wonder what would happen down the road if charter schools and choice were fully adopted, implemented, without interference from the teachers unions and their pawns holding elective office, would aspiring black voters that have received a taste of success still remain beholding to their masters in Washington? Would achievement of the the American dream spell the end to the progressive liberal establishment?

A Black man who escapes the democrat plantation and becomes a freaking brain surgeon who saves lives in complicated operations and the left tags him with the slave name "sleepy Ben". Another example of old time democrat KKK racism?

ben-carson_0.jpg

LBJ: "These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years."

Democrats founded the KKK to keep blacks 'in their place'...but that didn't work. They opposed Civil Rights, and when it passed it scared the hell out of Democrats like LBJ. So they pretty much abandoned the KKK as their primary method of black suppression and adopted LBJ's new policy of 'Economic Slavery'.

LBJ was smart enough to realize that a strong, independent, successful, self-providing citizen needs the government far less than a weak, un-successful, DEPENDENT citizen who must rely on the government to survive. It's not rocket science - the more dependent the VOTER, the more they will rely on and need the government, and the more apt they will be to vote for the candidate / party that will keep the 'free' money / hand-outs coming.

IT IS NOT IN THE GOVERNMENT'S AND POLITICIANS BEST INTEREST, THEREFORE TO WORK TO MAKE AMERICANS STRONGER, MORE SELF-SUFFICIENT, SUCCESSFUL, AND INDEPENDENT.

LNJ's program has been adopted and run to perfection since that day. Blacks (and others now) have been brainwashed into believing they are VICTIMS, that someone OWES them, that they DESERVE and are OWED all the 'freebies' the government doles out. They have been trained to believe that living off the 'scraps' that fall from the government's 'table' is the best they can home for.

The biggest advance they have seen was the passage of Civil Rights, and they have not made any SERIOUS, large strides since then. One would immediately jump in and point out Obama's election, but his election is / has not really been a huge 'step forward' for blacks. Despite blacks believing Obama would give them free gas and kitchens and his promise not to abandon cities like Detroit, the un-employment rate for blacks, for example is almost DOUBLE that of whites, black communities in cities like Baltimore and Chicago are economically depressed - violence and crime run rampant, and cities like Detroit were abandoned to collapse.

Upon gaining Civil Rights in the 60s blacks immediately traded their newly-acquired 'freedom' and power for 'Economic Slavery' through their continued and increasing dependency on the Federal Government / DNC. After 50+ YEARS of loyalty to the Liberal Progressive Democratic Party their plight really hasn't improved that much / has not progressed much further. It hasn't been 200 years yet, but LBJ's prediction is looking pretty 'spot on'.

Some intelligent people, like Ben Carson, Allen West, etc, have caught on, and, as they suggest, perhaps after 50 years and nothing but promises and hand-outs to show for their loyalty, it is time to try something different?!

Ol' Ben had to stop being a brain surgeon after he gave himself a brain transplant...
He has one.
What's your excuse?

Carson is correct. Dems have manipulated black voters for years. Show me a place where blacks are the poorest, most miserable and most disenfranchised and I'll show you places run by Democrats for generations.

Oh you mean CITIES? You fukkn lying POS. FEDERAL laws matter, like CONservatives gutting US jobs by "free trade" with gutted the cities industrialized base, at the same time gutting taxes on "job creators" as they gut the safety nets!

tax-cuts-what-now-318.jpg

Conservatives:
Ben Carson: Brain Surgeon, Successful Author
Allen West: Retired Military Officer, Congressman

Liberals:
Charlie Rangel: Congressman, repeat tax evasion offender
Al Sharpton: Race-baiter, tax evader
Rep Hank Johnson: Declared if US put any more troops on the Island of Guam it would tip over.

James Clyburn held the 2nd highest seat in the House at the time Pelosi was blamed for causing the loss of the House. After she was replaced by Boehner the Democrats wanted to keep Pelosi at the top of the 'DNC Food Chain' in the House, despite her massive failure...so, in a move that many criticized as highly RACIST, the DNC Leadership approached Clyburn and told him they were giving Pelosi HIS position in the House. So as not to make it seem as a 'demotion', as it was, they CREATED him a brand new position (made one up).

LOL!

As pointed out, Liberals have created the KKK, created LBJ's 'Economic Slavery, and attacked black Conservatives (while abusing their own) despite the comparisons. Blacks should really open their eyes...

And it's hard not to fall for all their bullshit when it's pounded into your brain day after day.

I still find myself fighting to read between the lines. Even though I know exactly what they are doing.
He is correct that 90% of blacks are easily manipulated?

Conservatives:
Ben Carson: Brain Surgeon, Successful Author
Allen West: Retired Military Officer, Congressman

Liberals:
Charlie Rangel: Congressman, repeat tax evasion offender
Al Sharpton: Race-baiter, tax evader
Rep Hank Johnson: Declared if US put any more troops on the Island of Guam it would tip over.

James Clyburn held the 2nd highest seat in the House at the time Pelosi was blamed for causing the loss of the House. After she was replaced by Boehner the Democrats wanted to keep Pelosi at the top of the 'DNC Food Chain' in the House, despite her massive failure...so, in a move that many criticized as highly RACIST, the DNC Leadership approached Clyburn and told him they were giving Pelosi HIS position in the House. So as not to make it seem as a 'demotion', as it was, they CREATED him a brand new position (made one up).

LOL!

As pointed out, Liberals have created the KKK, created LBJ's 'Economic Slavery, and attacked black Conservatives (while abusing their own) despite the comparisons. Blacks should really open their eyes...
Why didn't you mention that Rangel is a war hero?

I think he is playing to blacks with this. I do think we are all easily manipulated.

You just have to find which thing people get worked up over like women's rights, gay rights, healthcare, war, income equality, etc.

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 12445375, member: 20321
Why didn't you mention that Rangel is a war hero?[/QUOTE]

My bad - Rangel was a war hero, once a man of great courage and integrity...now he is a fat, millionaire elitist who has been caught multiple times trying to defraud the government and American people out of his share of owed taxes.

A Black man who escapes the democrat plantation and becomes a freaking brain surgeon who saves lives in complicated operations and the left tags him with the slave name "sleepy Ben". Another example of old time democrat KKK racism?

Sleepy Ben is a slave name? You tried to hard, now you failed

I think he is playing to blacks with this. I do think we are all easily manipulated.

OF COURSE he is pointing out to BLACKS that the DNC / Liberals have been using and abusing them for decades and that it is time to WAKE UP.

You just have to find which thing people get worked up over like women's rights, gay rights, healthcare, war, income equality, etc.
Playing to blacks by telling them they are too stupid to know they are being manipulated?

Forum List

Back