Carson: "I would not just stand there and let him shoot me,"

The second amendment protects my right to self defense. The Constitution limits government, not me. I don't get my rights from my government.

"I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said on "Fox & Friends," as seen in the clip above. "I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.'"
Ben Carson On Oregon Murders: 'I Would Not Just Stand There And Let Him Shoot Me'
So... who here disagrees with Ben?
It's not a matter of "let".
And someone did rush the shooter.
Oregon's hero, Chris Mintz, pleaded with the shooter: 'It's my son's birthday'
He was shot anyway.
So... You agree with Dr Carson.
Thank you.

Not anymore than you agree with President Obama.

Thank you.

N
I agree with Dr. Carson. I would suggest a firearm instruction class on campus and arming the security guard.
Let's pass on the classes eh? TY.
eafcd3aa6b680ad2121039f76d0a6aee.jpg

I love it. I bet she's never going to be a victim.
The safer bet is that if she is unfortunate to be raped by a stranger, he gets a free gun as well. If she's raped by someone she knows, she won't have the stones to shoot him first. The gun is useless to her.
what a pansy...always afraid something will go wrong...

Tell your mother/sister/daughter/grandmother/aunt..etc..to just lay back and take it, then because if they had a gun they aren't smart enough or brave enough to use it..LMAO

here's another option...she puts 3 or 4 holes in him and lives happily ever after....

There was a case recently where a woman was the victim of an attempted rape but she had a weapon and shot the guy 8 times....
an investigating cop asked her "why did you shoot him 8 times"?

She said.."I ran out of ammo".

I like happy endings

It's amazing how the left found illegal immigrant citizenship by birth and same-sex marriage in the 14th amendment, yet can't find self defense in the second amendment. Fascinating.

1) I have never seen a leftist claim that people don't have a right to self defense.
2) The 2nd amendment does not establish a right to self defense.

The right to self defense under American law does not extend from the constitution. It extends from the common law, and is highly subject to influence from both statutory and case law.

It is a basic human right that predates any law. Period.

"I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said on "Fox & Friends," as seen in the clip above. "I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.'"
Ben Carson On Oregon Murders: 'I Would Not Just Stand There And Let Him Shoot Me'
He was shot anyway.
Thank you.
Oh.
So you would NOT fight the shooter before he killed you.
Darwin in action.

He was shot anyway.
Thank you.
Oh.
Darwin in action.

This is a bad habit you have.

Telling people what they think.

Oh.
Darwin in action.
OK then... tell us what you think.
Would you fight him or let him kill you?

It's amazing how the left found illegal immigrant citizenship by birth and same-sex marriage in the 14th amendment, yet can't find self defense in the second amendment. Fascinating.

1) I have never seen a leftist claim that people don't have a right to self defense.

The right to self defense under American law does not extend from the constitution. It extends from the common law, and is highly subject to influence from both statutory and case law.

Well, I'll agree that it is a natural right, and that it has been recognized since antiquity, if that's what you mean. But that does not excuse Sally's suggestion that the 2nd amendment establishes a constitutional right to self defense.

Well, I'll agree that it is a natural right, and that it has been recognized since antiquity, if that's what you mean. But that does not excuse Sally's suggestion that the 2nd amendment establishes a constitutional right to self defense.
Notice how Swallow bypassed the comment that the right to an abortion is also not found in the Constitution.

word games and semantic distortion from another amateur "lawyer"...
The lady is correct.

Notice how Swallow bypassed the comment that the right to an abortion is also not found in the Constitution.

S.O.P.
When confronted with uncomfortable facts, run away, change the subject or call someone names...rinse and repeat.

He was shot anyway.
Thank you.
Oh.
Darwin in action.
OK then... tell us what you think.
Would you fight him or let him kill you?

He's gotta check the DNC operatives handbook on how to respond to a question like that.

Forum List

Back