Carson Ties Trump

I have no problem with Carson. Trump is a plant anyway..................

He's there to get the Hildabeast elected.

And doing a damn fine job of it. I knew right wingers were dumb, but I didn't know they were that dumb.
It's dumb to say right wingers are dumb.

Really? So you think that Trump, (who is destroying any chance of the right ever having another president faster than the entire DNC could) is a sign of intelligence?

Polls are only indicators for RIGHT NOW and the IMMEDIATE PAST.

They may be predictative for the present, but the history of polls might want to temper that assumption.

Nonetheless, Carson coming so close to Trump means that the latter is shedding far right voters to the former. Interesting. Vigilante

There is a problem with your argument.

Trump numbers have been relatively stable--so he is not shedding votes.

Rather than that, Carson is pooling the undecided GOP voter! That is a significant ocurence since that means the base is waking up to the elections.

It also forces those on the bottom to face the reality that they have to do something drastic if they are to win.

In other words, the GOP candidates are switching to unconventional weaponry!! It is about to get nasty on the right!!

For the Crazies, i.e. every Crazy who accuses other Republicans as being "RINOs," in September and October of 2011, Rick Perry was leading. In October and November, Herman Cain was leading. In November and December, Newt Gingrich was leading. And in February 2012, Rick Santorum was leading.

2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination | RealClearPolitics

Yet, the Trumpians are proclaiming victory in October 2015.

A problem

Trump has held the lead since July. We are starting the 4th month with Trump still in the lead!!

The past pattern of a new leader every month has not emerged in this cycle. Trump has not fallen under 20% in pretty much any poll.

He maybe a GOP keeper candidate.

P.S. If we remove Trump from the poll, that pattern does emerge. One month it was Jeb, then Rubio, then Fiorina and now Carson. Scary stuff for the Trump haters!

Carson is a nice candidate but it seems like he doesn't really understand anything in international politics.

I wonder Hillary would react/comment if Carson filled the largest arena in Cleveland, 50% White, 50% Black, all 98,000 of them cheering for Carson as if he was the fifth Beatle.
I wonder if you and other nitwits on the right will ever be able to stay on topic and stop with the failed efforts to deflect.

I think Trump will win the GOP nomination.

It is only a matter of time that the other GOP voters concede and line up behind Trump. That can happen as early as February.

I wonder Hillary would react/comment if Carson filled the largest arena in Cleveland, 50% White, 50% Black, all 98,000 of them cheering for Carson as if he was the fifth Beatle.
I wonder if you and other nitwits on the right will ever be able to stay on topic and stop with the failed efforts to deflect.

You missed it. He was trying to be funny. That is him .......honestly and earnestly......trying to make people laugh.

It's incredible, isn't it?

For the Crazies, i.e. every Crazy who accuses other Republicans as being "RINOs," in September and October of 2011, Rick Perry was leading. In October and November, Herman Cain was leading. In November and December, Newt Gingrich was leading. And in February 2012, Rick Santorum was leading.

A problem

Trump has held the lead since July. We are starting the 4th month with Trump still in the lead!!

The past pattern of a new leader every month has not emerged in this cycle. Trump has not fallen under 20% in pretty much any poll.

P.S. If we remove Trump from the poll, that pattern does emerge. One month it was Jeb, then Rubio, then Fiorina and now Carson. Scary stuff for the Trump haters!

Trump was in the 30s in August. He is now in the low to mid-20s.

He has been losing momentum.

We'll see how serious he is when he has to start spending real money - his money.

A problem

Trump was in the 30s in August. He is now in the low to mid-20s.

He has been losing momentum.

We'll see how serious he is when he has to start spending real money - his money.

Wrong...CNN, who HATES Trump, has him in the 30 pouncing Carson by at least 10 points.

Forum List

Back