Case of Trump v. Hawaii, 16-1540.

U.S. Supreme Court Temporarily Restores Trump’s Refugee Travel Ban

Let's see if the Supreme Court upholds the Constitution.

They likely will....sorry Progs.
You think the SC will endorse some religions over others? Well if they do, I propose you stop soiling yourselves about the judicial branch.
Has nothing to do with religion. The office of the President has full authority over refugees and whether they are allowed entry or not. The lower courts have continuously over reached on their TRO's.

You think the SC will endorse some religions over others? Well if they do, I propose you stop soiling yourselves about the judicial branch.
Has nothing to do with religion. The office of the President has full authority over refugees and whether they are allowed entry or not. The lower courts have continuously over reached on their TRO's.
Well considering the President and EVERY SINGLE PERSON FROM CLOSE AIDE TO RANDOM SUPPORTER OF HIS HATES MUSLIMS AND WANTS MUSLIMS BANNED FROM ENTERING THE NATION AND HAS PUBLICLY STATED SO MULTIPLE, COUNTLESS TIMES AND HAS NEVER DENIED IT AND STILL WILL NEVER DENY IT.... one would think that it does have something to do with religion :dunno:

Well considering the President and EVERY SINGLE PERSON FROM CLOSE AIDE TO RANDOM SUPPORTER OF HIS HATES MUSLIMS AND WANTS MUSLIMS BANNED FROM ENTERING THE NATION AND HAS PUBLICLY STATED SO MULTIPLE, COUNTLESS TIMES AND HAS NEVER DENIED IT AND STILL WILL NEVER DENY IT.... one would think that it does have something to do with religion :dunno:
Are you through? Bedwetter

And yet there is no mention of religion in any of the EO. :SHRUG:

Thank you for being honest and not denying it

Who gives a fucking shit about Muslims, their sole purpose of life is to kill those they disagree with...

:rofl:

Who gives a fucking shit about Muslims, their sole purpose of life is to kill those they disagree with...
Oh. So all the kids they've raised who never killed anybody are just... I dunno... figments of the imagination :eusa_think:

Do you think the SCOTUS is going to care about whats not in the EO?

mrz091117dAPR20170311014516.jpg

Oh. So all the kids they've raised who never killed anybody are just... I dunno... figments of the imagination :eusa_think:
Give them time, they're taught at an early age... kill the infidel

I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. If Trump and his administration hadn't campaigned so overtly and shamelessly against Islam, I'd immediately agree with you.

The SCOTUS will support the Constitution. The restriction of importation of people from a few known terrorist states is part of the executive duty and was done by Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

That you Stalinist are liars who attempt to portray this as something it is not is simply part and parcel of the demagoguery that defines your filthy and treasonous party.

I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. If Trump and his administration hadn't campaigned so overtly and shamelessly against Islam, I'd immediately agree with you.
Doesn't matter how or what he campaigned and said, what matters is what the EO says and what power the office holds in regards to refugees being allowed entry or not.

Give them time, they're taught at an early age... kill the infidel

So, they are no different than Blackflag and the other ANTIFA terrorists already in our nation?

Doesn't matter how or what he campaigned and said, what matters is what the EO says and what power the office holds in regards to refugees being allowed entry or not.
Well that's up to the Supreme Court to decide. Not your pathetic, gutless bitchass.

The constitution allows the President to restrict immigration for any reason. Constitutional rights do not extend to foreigners not even in our country.

I recall the fake media and their mindless bots being in a frenzy (still are) not so much Trump though, he's stated his opinions and has policies no doubt.

Forum List

Back