Cases of coronavirus do not matter, what matters are hospitalizations and deaths

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
The cases are going up because more people are getting tested. My entire family was infected, we are all healthy. The death count is what counts, and no one in the fake media is reporting on the death count because it is dropping massively as the case count increases with better testing.

Getting this disease was one of the best things that could have happened to me as I can not be scared of catching a disease that I had and that did not even slow me down.

The cases are going up because more people are getting tested. My entire family was infected, we are all healthy. The death count is what counts, and no one in the fake media is reporting on the death count because it is dropping massively as the case count increases with better testing.

Getting this disease was one of the best things that could have happened to me as I can not be scared of catching a disease that I had and that did not even slow me down.

Right on.

These baseball and other sports teams are having their entire squads, and everyone from the general manager to the fellow who puts fresh cakes inside the official urinals for disease, symptoms or not.

Things don't seem to be tacking like they were before.

While I hoped I would catch it so I could say it was over and done....I am a little more concerned about transmission to those who are more vulnerable.

However, your point is correct.

We will have to see what happens in AZ and TX

Here are the charts for global cases and deaths. Cases have always been on the upswing. deaths peaked early and have been falling ever since. I can't tell you what it means...but it does raise questions. The average % of serious cases has fallen from 5 to 2. Again, don't know just what to say about that:

1592692252507.png

I've believed the same. You can take any virus on the planet, be it the common flu or AIDS and if you test more people, you can bet you will have more testing positive.

Now in the case of a flu, how many people might be saved of the additional 10 million you test positive? Very few, because for most the immune system is going to fight it off. Certainly more would be saved with AIDS since there are cocktails and medicines that can make it essentially undetectable, it's basically been defeated as long as you know you have it. So knowing is valuable.

For the Wuhan Virus? If you have serious underlying conditions and are over age 75 or 80, you have to worry. Everyone else? Stay home, deal with the symptoms and pray you improve. There isn't a cure so you have to let it runs it's course.

The death rate for this virus is very low. It's more easily transmitted, but it's far from a death sentence and the there is the question of how it is identified or even attributed to those who HAVE died. As one European research showed, this is not verbatim: "the virus itself may not be the cause, it may just be the inevitable death of a person which at best, increased the process by a month or two."

Indeed. We need to live. Be cautious if we must, yes, but we must live as normal as we can.

Last edited:
I've believed the same. You can take any virus on the planet, be it the common flu or AIDS and if you test more people, you can bet you will have more testing positive.

Now in the case of a flu, how many people might be saved of the additional 10 million you test positive? Very few, because for most the immune system is going to fight it off. Certainly more would be saved with AIDS since their are cocktails and medicines that can make it essentially undetectable, it's basically been defeated as long as you know you have it. So knowing is valuable.

For the Wuhan Virus? If you have serious underlying conditions and are over age 75 or 80, you have to worry. Everyone else? Stay home, deal with the symptoms and pray you improve. There isn't a cure so you have to let it runs it's course.

The death rate for this virus is very low. It's more easily transmitted, but it's far from a death sentence and the there is the question of how it is identified or even attributed to those who HAVE died. As one European research showed, this is not verbatim: "the virus itself may not be the cause, it may just be the inevitable of death which at best increased the death process by a month or two."

Indeed. We need to live. Be cautious if we must, yes, but we must live as normal as we can.
That’s right. We have to stay healthy and live our lives so we can burn and loot buildings and watch our history be erased by three generations of Marxist dupes.

I can't help but wonder what would've happened if country legend Joe Diffie had not gone to the hospital considering the fact that death was the only thing that soon followed.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

The clickbait news doesn’t want to share this.

More testing means more cases.

What matters is new cases where the infected are symptomatic to the point of hospitalization.

Other than that, who fucking cares?

If someone is asymptotic and has had the virus since March, and they got tested yesterday, that’s not a new case.

Forum List

Back