Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merge please :D

btw: There is no such thing as an 'innocent' verdict. She was found 'Not Guilty'. A hair worth splitting IMO.

Your right on that one. Not guilty and innocent. Big difference.

Sorry Mods. Didn't see the other thread.

Apparently, a multimillion dollar book deal is already in the works. Casey is due to appear on The View first thing monday morning. Then she will have a visit at the Whitehouse for dinner with the Obama family, where afterwards Anthony Weiner will take her out for dessert and coffee. The following day she will be meeting with producers in order to discuss her new reality show, Hangin with the Anthonys. Rumor is, she possibly could be offered a seat as one of the next American Idol judges. Then it's off to the club to shake her ass and act like a whore again. :razz: ~BH

No justice for Caylee.

Makes you wonder if the entire jury was not made up of all Democrats. The jury showed zero common sense.

Floridian rednecks... democrats? :eusa_eh:

But regardless, neg for you and everybody else that tries to insert their partisan bullshit into a clearly non-partisan discussion.

Ha Ha. Your an idiot!!!!

Democrats, Casey Anothony, the jurors and womanifold are all morons!!! :lol:

I predict first-degree by way of the felony murder rule, specifically attempted aggravated child abuse.

That would be cool with me. I want that woman to do real time for killing that child. (I just have a feeling she wont..)

:eusa_whistle:

I didnt want to be right, but I was. This sucks.

Didn't really want you to be either. I was wrong. Reasonable doubt wins once again. Very sickening to see common sense hide behind a sujective adjective...

Apparently, a multimillion dollar book deal is already in the works. Casey is due to appear on The View first thing monday morning. Then she will have a visit at the Whitehouse for dinner with the Obama family, where afterwards Anthony Weiner will take her out for dessert and coffee. The following day she will be meeting with producers in order to discuss her new reality show, Hangin with the Anthonys. Rumor is, she possibly could be offered a seat as one of the next American Idol judges. Then it's off to the club to shake her ass and act like a whore again. :razz: ~BH

I heard she is going to be issued a public apology by the President and a medal of Honor.

I felt they had no hard evidence and their forensic science was flawed. In the future I hope we can develop better science to try cases like these. I mean all they had was air-in-a-can and one hair and some duct tape. It seems many had a hunch that Casey did it and lied to cover it up but that doesn't cut it in a court of law.

I wonder why George and Cindy Anthony got up and walked out right after the verdict was read? I wonder what Casey’s relationship will be like with them? Especially, after she nailed her dad on the cross with incest accusations which might have saved her bacon. I think that the jury might have believed her, and with the lack of hard evidence and no eye witnesses they made their decisions.

I wonder what Casey Anthony's life will be like now? Who's going to give her a job? She might serve a year or two or just be on probation. She'll forever be known as the witch that did terrible things to her little daughter while she was alive and after she was dead. It wouldn't surprise me if Casey ends up committing suicide.

A beautiful little girl doesn’t get to grow up and the Anthony family have been drug through the mud and punished and shamed to death and Casey may walk free among us. We’ll know Thursday morning when the sentencing is read. I don’t think precious little Caylee Anthony will ever get justice. May her little body and soul rest in peace.

Last edited:
How long till she hits up the clubs to pop bottles and shake her ass? think she'll wait or get it in that night when she gets out of jail?

Does anyone see this ending very badly for that family. Beyond the obvious.

I can see George Anthony as unstable as he seems to be with suicide attempt and gun threats going berserk and killing casey, maybe himself or even his wife. I dunno but I just got a feeling its not over

Does anyone see this ending very badly for that family. Beyond the obvious.

I can see George Anthony as unstable as he seems to be with suicide attempt and gun threats going berserk and killing casey, maybe himself or even his wife. I dunno but I just got a feeling its not over

but seriously, what does this woman do with her life now. it's not like it can ever be normal again

Actually, it's not a 'stupid' comment. I may not agree with it, but it's based in fact. Hero of the left, Dr Ezekiel Emanuel said that children should not be considered 'fully' human beings. As such, perhaps the left wing believe that murdering a child is less important than killing an adult. Of course, that's ridiculous.... but you see where the view comes from? If you support those who think that children are less human than grown ups, don't be surprised when that view leads some on the right to feel that that view is not very human.

Yes, it's a very stupid comment, since most LIBERALS do not endorse abortion. The number of misinformed right wing fascists who blame everything on liberals, even if their "facts" about liberals are not true.

"Children are less human than grownups", no liberal thinks that! I honestly don't know where in the deepest recesses of right wingers' devilishly evil-intended imaginations these myths come from and how they get so widely passed around as fact and unquestioningly and dutifully accepted as "gospel truth" by the rest of those right wing sympathizers.

The statement "Children are less human than grownups" is factually wrong, and liberals do NOT spend their lives believing in factually wrong statements.

I have never seen a liberal who did not ENDORSE ABORTION. they fight tooth and nail for the right to kill the unborn.

Merge please :D

btw: There is no such thing as an 'innocent' verdict. She was found 'Not Guilty'. A hair worth splitting IMO.

Your right on that one. Not guilty and innocent. Big difference.

Sorry Mods. Didn't see the other thread.

For the slow AND stupid, in our system of justice you are INNOCENT till proven guilty. She was not proven guilty therefore she is INNOCENT. Pretty simple concept.

The final irony here is that this woman's remaining days on this planet will not be pleasant ones; she will look back at those 2 1/2 years of her life with that child's as the most fulfilling. And she will have to live with that.

So the deterrent for committing crime...even murdering a child...is feeling guilty? Tell that to anyone in prison and I have a feeling they would rather feel guilty in their own living rooms more so than in a cell.

Fuck this woman. She felt no guilt when she was partying it up for that month when she knew she killed her child. She did that partying AFTER she buried her won kid.

I do not think guilt will kick in with her as she leaves prison. I have said this over and over, she will not do real time. I said Lohan time and that is exactly what happened. If she gets out next week, I was even right about my guess on how much time she does. 3 years.

This sucks.

Forum List

Back