Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong.

The State doesn't mind if the fact the actual test was done comes in or not. What they don't want to come in is why Agent Savage asked for it.

You should really spend some time reading the case files. They can be quite enlightening.

Nope.

Ashton: No good faith basis for the paternity question

Judge Perry denies JB from asking unless he calls the particular officer to the stand

JB then apparently sought legal advice during lunch and was told how to get the question in without objections :lol:

They just said on TV that Juror #4 (Miss I can't judge a peson) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.... Hey you guys got one in your corner :)

Wow.

This is sad.

I have no "corner". Unlike a slew of the people who post here, I am listening to the evidence of this trial. ALL of it. The Defense has just started putting on thier side of the case. How can you possibly have already found her guilty? Without all of the evidence of the trial?

It's obvious you have had your mind made up for a long time. Probably since July 16, 2008.

And actually what Ashton really said was that he had no problem with the question of "Was Lee Anthony excluded from being Caylee Anthony's father?" He did however have a huge problem with why the Agent wanted the test conducted in the first place. Hmmm . . .

And actually what Ashton really said was that he had no problem with the question of "Was Lee Anthony excluded from being Caylee Anthony's father?" He did however have a huge problem with why the Agent wanted the test conducted in the first place. Hmmm . . .

He said that? LOL....link? No twisting zone.

No, he wanted the agent who made the request brought to the stand if the question was to be posed ....it was granted.

He was not on the witness list prior to that. Furthermore, Lee is not the father. JB is trying to make the abuse claim and now the agent will be crossed.

He said that? LOL....link? No twisting zone.

No, he wanted the agent who made the request brought to the stand if the question was to be posed ....it was granted.

He was not on the witness list prior to that. Furthermore, Lee is not the father. JB is trying to make the abuse claim and now the agent will be crossed.

Excuse me while I get a paper towel to wipe up the coffee I just spit on my monitor.
Oh and in your honor let me play a little Top Notes music . . . hmmm . . . I think maybe a little Twist and Shout fits the day.

Link: In Sessions LIVE Trial Coverage

And a link please to that statement that Agent Nick Savage was not on the witness list already?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excuse me while I get a paper towel to wipe up the coffee I just spit on my monitor.
Oh and in your honor let me play a little Top Notes music . . . hmmm . . . I think maybe a little Twist and Shout fits the day.

Link: In Sessions LIVE Trial Coverage

And a link please to that statement that Agent Nick Savage was not on the witness list already?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Link doesn't work :doubt:

Ashtons objection was "No good faith basis", if you're watching then you can't have possibly have missed that.

Judge Perry allows the question if the particular officer will be called to the stand.
That is my understanding as I watch.

If I am mistaken, please provide proof. But your spin are not facts and your snark falls flat unless you, again, can provide proof

I didn't miss anything.

Nick Savage has always been on the Defense witness list.

The real question is why does the State not want that particular evidence in?

I really think that by allowing the reasoning as to why this FBI Agent wanted a paternity test done on Lee Anthony may possible shed some light on this case.
This is the same FBI Agent that stated in his LE Interview that if they locked up everyone who had lied during this investigation, Orange County Jail would suffer an overspill.

I didn't miss anything.

I really think that by allowing the reasoning as to why this FBI Agent wanted a paternity test done on Lee Anthony may possible shed some light on this case.
This is the same FBI Agent that stated in his LE Interview that if they locked up everyone who had lied during this investigation, Orange County Jail would suffer an overspill

Then post a link

I didn't miss anything.

This is the same FBI Agent that stated in his LE Interview that if they locked up everyone who had lied during this investigation, Orange County Jail would suffer an overspill.

Why should I do your home work for you?

Besides, remember -- you posted a long time ago that you never read my links anyway.

There was no tissue to sample, it was all decomposed = no DNA to test. It's phony data

It was in the elements for 6 months as well

Then how come CSI teams can discern dna when they dig up a body years later for some kind of proof? Or is that only on TV? I've actually seen segments on Dr. G where that occurred.

I think it can occur but with little kids it's not so easy because they have so much SOFT tissue, which deteriorates.

Makes sense.

And I'm supposed to know when you're "joking" how?

I wasn't joking. If you douldn't think the source was funny don't blame me.
Seriously?
The first comment was mine, and right on. The second sourced comment was funny. You are one piss poor sport

Especially when you're usually quite insulting and unreasonable whenever anyone has a different opinion, in this thread and everywhere else.

:lol:

Again crying about insults?? Either rise above it or sthu. But please, please, please will some of you stop being a whiny hypocrites who can't take what you regularly dish out.

I should stop whining every time you comment directly to me on an issue and can't refrain from adding one of your clever put downs? It gets tedious after awhile. Just make a statement and leave it at that. Or is that asking too much?

Over here whippin' up some Cherry Koolaid to go with the afternoon Kookies.

clapping.gif

You should tweet every one of those HLN "reporters" with that comment.

Mais, it certainly got quiet in here.

Never wanna discuss things when you've been proven wrong, unh?

There's another thread with fewer hits. I noticed some of them are there, spouting the same stuff as they do here. Guilty until proven innocent.

Forum List

Back