Casualties are piling up in Turkish invasion!

The world is seeing clearly who the bad guys are....Turkey Iran NK Russia and China...and Trump is holding the spotlight right on them all....that matters more than you all may think....

The USA can do more for the long term health of the Kurd's from here than we can on the battlefield...if some of the whiny anti Trump complaining media wants to protect the Kurd's then don a frag vest and get your faggot ass over there....get over there and report on what Turkey is doing...do your fucking job media...gutless fucks....

The USA can do more for the long term health of the Kurd's from here than we can on the battlefield...if some of the whiny anti Trump complaining media wants to protect the Kurd's then don a frag vest and get your faggot ass over there....get over there and report on what Turkey is doing...do your fucking job media...gutless fucks....
Sure, but you don’t just pick up and leave. It looks like Turkey told trump they were going to attack the Kurds, trump pulled out Troops and now over 300 Kurds are dead. Had our troops been there do you really think Turkey would have attacked?

look, I’m not going to pretend like I know the details of what’s happening over there, we all have very limited information... but from the way those in the know are reacting, it appears that this move was done without much thought and now many people are dead.

Sure, but you don’t just pick up and leave. It looks like Turkey told trump they were going to attack the Kurds, trump pulled out Troops and now over 300 Kurds are dead. Had our troops been there do you really think Turkey would have attacked?

look, I’m not going to pretend like I know the details of what’s happening over there, we all have very limited information... but from the way those in the know are reacting, it appears that this move was done without much thought and now many people are dead.
In this case the alternative to leaving was to stay and end up in a shooting war with a member of NATO...this way of dealing with Erdoran and allowing him to fuck himself is a better idea...Trump and the Kurd's knew he would go too far....he's a Muslim Jihadist that's what they do.....

In this case the alternative to leaving was to stay and end up in a shooting war with a member of NATO...this way of dealing with Erdoran and allowing him to fuck himself is a better idea...Trump and the Kurd's knew he would go too far....he's a Muslim Jihadist that's what they do.....

I would be delighted if Erdogan would fuck himself------but it is not clear to me as to how this Turkish atrocity will pan out--------Turks is good at atrocities

I would be delighted if Erdogan would fuck himself------but it is not clear to me as to how this Turkish atrocity will pan out--------Turks is good at atrocities
Last week he was an untrustworthy president of Turkey...today he is a civilian killing Tyrant....that will catch up to him and cling to him forever....

Do you really think Turkey would engage in a shooting war with our country?

The Turks were going to invade anyway.
So our choices were, to let them continue their old war, or get involved in another.
The planet is not our nanny state.
Good gawd people. How many wars does it take to satisfy you? FFS

I would be sympathetic towards the Kurds and would be chastising Trump too if I could see any sort of possible end game to resolve their situation. Just wish we would not get involved in all these wars that we don't know how to finish.

Forum List

Back