Catholic Little Sisters Sue Over Oblamacrap

Like proponents of drug testing always say, "if you got nothing to hide....", it should not hurt their religion, Hell even Jesus didn't screw teens like his Dad did.

I wish the Catholic Church was as concerned about Pedophile Priests molesting children as they are about whether or not their female employees are using birth control or not.

In the real world, we call these things, "Priorities".

I wonder if Obama would have included this in his health package if the Muslims had the same views as the Catholics? :eusa_think:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
They should get over it.

Sure they will, when the government stops forcing them to do things that violate their faith.

:eusa_whistle:

What about the people who are opposed to the death penalty on moral grounds but are forced to pay taxes which go toward executions?

Just who would those people be? At any rate, they would need to leave the country, since there is no place in America where there ISN'T the death penalty. I hate to be extreme, but that's reality. However, since this thread is about causing death to unborn children, I highly doubt you or anyone else has any room to talk about being 'opposed' to death of any kind.

Don't they work with the very elderly? When will they ever have to deal with contraception? :confused:

If those nasty nuns would keep their habit on during sex I hear it works better than a double walled rubber.

If those nasty nuns would keep their habit on during sex I hear it works better than a double walled rubber.

Your anti-religous hatred would be condemned, if you based it on race, by your own side, but because its catholic bashing, you can get away with it.

Take your smug pompous snarky attitude and shove it up your ass.

Your anti-religous hatred would be condemned, if you based it on race, by your own side, but because its catholic bashing, you can get away with it.

If nuns are married to Christ and the Church, then they should not be having sex and therefore they do not need worry about the contraceptives they are suing about. Just the other day the Pope said that the Papal theology of Catholic See's should be relaxed.
I'm not anti-religious anymore than those nuns would have sex with me, but to sit here and listen to you wanna be pious dumb shitz live on a doctrine imagined by Paul the 1st Roman Pope is a load of shit.
And this crap about how Paul the corner stone of church of Jesus, couldn't get laid cause Jesus never did and therefore the priest can't get married is a load of piss. These people perverted the words of Jesus and mismanaged what was suppose to be a gift from God, and he tells me you all are hypocrites and back stabbers for your hate of other humans and your inability to live like Jesus but yet you wear your moniker of faith that has a capital JC on it.

Last edited:

If nuns are married to Christ and the Church, then they should not be having sex and therefore they do not need worry about the contraceptives they are suing about. Just the other day the Pope said that the Papal theology of Catholic See's should be relaxed.
I'm not anti-religious anymore than those nuns would have sex with me, but to sit here and listen to you wanna be pious dumb shitz live on a doctrine imagined by Paul the 1st Roman Pope is a load of shit.
And this crap about how Paul the corner stone of church of Jesus, couldn't get laid cause Jesus never did and therefore the priest can't get married is a load of piss. These people perverted the words of Jesus and mismanaged what was suppose to be a gift from God, and he tells me you all are hypocrites and back stabbers for your hate of other humans and your inability to live like Jesus but yet you wear your moniker of faith that has a capital JC on it.

What they dont want to be is forced to by a health plan that is required to cover them. I thought the ACA was all about increasing healthcare choice and freedom?

Unless of course it is somehow related to the standard progressive bugaboos about sex, or at least consequence free promiscuous sex.

I wish the Catholic Church was as concerned about Pedophile Priests molesting children as they are about whether or not their female employees are using birth control or not.

In the real world, we call these things, "Priorities".

I wish you had brains, but I have to live with reality. Why should an organization that doesn't do business with the public, and only employs nuns, have to provide contraceptive coverage?

Like proponents of drug testing always say, "if you got nothing to hide....", it should not hurt their religion, Hell even Jesus didn't screw teens like his Dad did.

In the Catholic church, raping little kids is okay, especially if the poor victim is then forced to bear the rapist's baby.

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back