Caught the wife in a compromising situation

They put cellulose in shredded cheese.
That stops it from melting in a delicious manner. One useful kitchen trick is to use olive oil on it so that the heat transfers to it better.

Or you can just not be a lazy fuck.

I am Canadian. If your ancestors arrived in America on the Mayflower, do you tell people you are British?
If my people continued to put the head of another nation on their currency and recognize their head of state, as teh chief executive officer a century after we supposedly had "independence?"

:rolleyes:

I would not presume the fiction of gas-lighting to myself or others we are sovereign, from that foreign nation. . . no.

Absolutely not.

iu

If my people continued to put the head of another nation on their currency and recognize their head of state, as teh chief executive officer a century after we supposedly had "independence?"

:rolleyes:

I would not presume the fiction of gas-lighting to myself or others we are sovereign, from that foreign nation. . . no.

Absolutely not.

iu
Yeah, we are a colony. Listen to old interviews from the 60s and 70s and this is how Canada, Australia and others were referred. When Canadians signed up for the military in WWII the recruiting method was "fight for your King"!

We are a Constitutional Monarchy but we aren;t as close to the UK as we once were. I dont even think King Charles has visited us yet but I could be wrong

This one is more like a tool I approve of.

You can buy it in the colonies as well.
I did not know that the British were still colonizers?

You still have colonies do you?

If you refer to the states, perhaps it is time for a second revolution if you have forgotten the outcome of the first? eh wot wot?

Maybe a well placed Nuke onto London will teach you limies a bit a respect, eh?

They put cellulose in shredded cheese.
Cellulose is plant fiber and adds nothing harmful to the cheese, in fact has the same health benefits as any other plant fiber though the amount added is so negligible it doesn't contribute to your recommended fiber intake or add any calories. It keeps the shredded cheese from clumping and drying out so quickly.

I did not know that the British were still colonizers?

You still have colonies do you?

If you refer to the states, perhaps it is time for a second revolution if you have forgotten the outcome of the first? eh wot wot?

Maybe a well placed Nuke onto London will teach you limies a bit a respect, eh?
You got all that from a cheese grater ?

Forum List

Back