CBO says TrumpCare is awful

Are Leftists really this stupid?

Healthy young people are required by law to purchase insurance under ACA. Under the Ryan plan, this penalty/tax does not exist, so many will elect to self-insure - which statistically can be the best choice. The CBO is reported to conclude, "24 million WOULD LOSE HEALTH COVERAGE..."

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me! 24 million will DECIDE NOT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE, and they will POCKET THE MONEY they would have spent on unnecessary insurance coverage.

That is EXACTLY like saying that I will LOSE my new Mercedes because I decided not to buy it. It's fucking Bizzarro World shit.

And as for Older Fukkers (of which community I am one), it is a fundamental fact of INSURANCE that when you fall into a higher risk group, your PREMIUMS GO UP! Furthermore, as a general proposition, as you go through life in these United States, you accumulate wealth (if not income), and people in their, let's say, 50's can much more easily afford higher premiums than those same people could have afforded in their 20's and 30's.

Keep in mind, the Ryan plan continues the protection for people with expensive pre-existing conditions, who were one of the main beneficiaries of ACA.

Yes, Leftists apparently ARE this stupid.

If having 35 million uninsured Americans was such a great thing for your economy, why was the cost medical care and medical insurance eating up nearly 1/3 of your economy and premium costs were rising far faster than Obamacare
how many tims do you ask the same question hand jobb? Did you finally move out of the US as you promised when Obama was elected

Forum List

Back