CBS: Alaska health worker has serious reaction after taking Pfizer's COVID vaccine, Elon Musk Says "Everybody Dies"

My dear ELDER sis, and frail and elderly (almost 70)yet hard working lass, recently was afflicted with Covid19. Despite being in lock down since March. And despite her numerus ailments (high Polly!) she's doing just fine. I don't want to paraphrase her, but apparently it just like the common flu. Apparently Covid19 is highly OVERRATED.
View attachment 430054
It's like a really bad case of the flu.....

All for 99.8% survivals rate bug, much higher if you are under 70. Is anyone who is sane seriously thinking of getting this shot? And what the hay is anaphylaxis?

Bloomberg News
c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png
Numbers are off by more than a factor of ten.
Yeah, which way?

This is such a much ado about nothing scam.

Think maybe refusing the vaccine for something 99.5% of people were going to survive is heroic in some way? You had worse fucking odds you’d die driving to work on any given day.

left wing retards not getting the vaccine after shutting everything down for a year until we get a vaccine is peak fucking democrat.

god I wish ass cancer could be a democrat disease. You all deserve it.
In Okiehoma where the red political flags fly the govt. is putting itself in fer shotz right after the first line people get theirs, maybe they know something you don't?
So the republicans are going to get it but you aren’t? Is that the reply here?

I plan on taking it, but by the time they get around to me we'll all have a pretty clear idea of how safe it actually is.

Think maybe refusing the vaccine for something 99.5% of people were going to survive is heroic in some way? You had worse fucking odds you’d die driving to work on any given day.

left wing retards not getting the vaccine after shutting everything down for a year until we get a vaccine is peak fucking democrat.

god I wish ass cancer could be a democrat disease. You all deserve it.
In Okiehoma where the red political flags fly the govt. is putting itself in fer shotz right after the first line people get theirs, maybe they know something you don't?
So the republicans are going to get it but you aren’t? Is that the reply here?
From what I understand same with my Republican parents...

Pence say he will take the vaccination Trump is suppose to take it next week.

If Trump says it is okay then it must be okay, I mean Trump would never lie?

All for 99.8% survivals rate bug, much higher if you are under 70. Is anyone who is sane seriously thinking of getting this shot? And what the hay is anaphylaxis?

Bloomberg News
c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png
And it’s a given Gates is doing this dance now same as the democrat leaders from around the country.:dance:

Bloomberg News
Elon Musk says "fuck off" to vax.

I agree.

Musk took 4 covid tests in one day 2 weeks ago. Same clinic, dr, nurse, same test. 2 positive 2 negative. They tested a monkey as positive, they tested an orange as positive. THEY have no idea what it is or what to do. Gonna trust a vaccine? Take some fenfen or zantac, it's FDA approved.

BTW OP anapalaptic (sp) shock is from allergies, like a bee sting and no epi pen or ER. Throat swells, can't breathe. They say no vaccine for people with severe allergies, ie if you need an epi pen

Bloomberg News
So it's ok to wake up one day with a 1/1000.chance of dying?
By the way, tell me how many people were killed by the vaccine so far.
Id rather take the virus seriously, like Trump did as revealed in the Woodward tapes:
Every day you wake up could be your last, every day there is a chance of dying
Well, 13 people died in phase 3 of Moderna's vaccine trials
How many people actually died from viral pneumonia aka covid 19

I'd rather start preparing for the new pandemic virus spreading in China
supposedly worse then Sars cov 2

That vaccine is just to help kill off over half the worlds population. The virus isn't working fast enough, so now they came up with a vaccine to get it done faster.
Jesus fucking Christ you're a nutjob.

Yes there is the possibility of an allergic reaction...as there is with any medication.

That is why they have you sit in an observation room.

Those reactions are RARE

You friggin idiot

Forum List

Back