CDC: More than 25% of everyone in USA aged 18-24 have seriously considered suicide in last 30 days

END THE FUCKING LOCKDOWNS, YOU SICK LIBERALS.

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

Ok, that sounds pretty bad, but what is the normal number during that time frame?

It says in the article up significantly over the same period in 2019.

The CDC report later noted, “Elevated levels of adverse mental health conditions, substance use, and suicidal ideation were reported by adults in the United States in June 2020. The prevalence of symptoms of anxiety disorder was approximately three times those reported in the second quarter of 2019 (25.5% versus 8.1%), and prevalence of depressive disorder was approximately four times that reported in the second quarter of 2019 (24.3% versus 6.5%).”

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

Dump trump.

Being off topic this election season is your specialty!
Loser.
Most are depressed cause of trumps failures like the failed pandemic response. We have the most deaths and most expensive healthcare. Huge failure.

Dump trump.

Loser.
Most are depressed cause of trumps failures like the failed pandemic response. We have the most deaths and most expensive healthcare. Huge failure.

I disagree.
But that's a lil' better as you're a lil' closer to the topic.

Dump trump.

Loser.

Is that what your study shows? Fuck off.

You are trying to convince people who emulate

Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Mao
Castro
Pol pot

94 million

According to the chapter, the number of people killed by the Communist governments amounts to more than 94 million. The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, famine, war, deportations and forced labor.

That is what they call for. You think young adults threatening to commit suicide will phase them?

They support abortion outside of the womb.

Two that you left out are Chavez and Maduro.
But that's okay, as it's a long enough list already.

Leftists aka Communists DON'T CARE, they would actually CELEBRATE 25% of 18-24 years old's committing suicide because then they could use that as ANOTHER EXCUSE to Import in UNLIMITED numbers Third World Shitholers, remember their previous EXCUSE for doing that was "Westerners are NOT having enough children, so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the children Westerners are NOT having"

So the new excuse would be "25% of 18-24 year old's have died and so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the 25% of the native population that are now dead"
Exactly, their Agenda is to eradicate the white race.

This is why they try to make white women feel guilty about having children and promote abortion, that having kids is “too expensive”, or will “hinder their freedom”, or even nonsense like “it’s bad for climate change”. Then these same people tell us we need to import third world immigrants to do all the jobs whites won’t do.

Dump trump.

Loser.

Yes it is. Had we done better like other countries we’d be much more open.

The essence of freedom is based on individual sovereignty, while the essence of servitude is based on compliance and obedience to false authority. Any claimed authority is illegitimate if it is not voluntary, and therefore administered by force. That means that all government authority is improper unless each and every individual agrees with that governance, and also has the ability to throw it aside, and leave at any time of his choosing. We have never lived under a system that allowed real freedom in this country.

Free is unencumbered- I can't recall a time we haven't been encumbered- the article is talking about sovereignty- the 14th amendment pretty much delegated that to a has been status- the US gov't does not recognize sovereignty for anyone- unless/until it looks/sounds good in a 30 second sound bite "news" report.

Mask Wearing and ‘Social’ Distancing Compliance Is a Threat to the Individual Sovereignty of All

I read somehwhere, in the last couple days that more people who wore masks were coming down with the hoax than those who don't- think there might be something to the forcing of masks?

Dump trump.

Loser.

Yes it is. Had we done better like other countries we’d be much more open.

Where are you talking about?
Even the pygmies in New Guinea are getting it. It's at level 3 and the CDC warns against travelling there.

Ok, that sounds pretty bad, but what is the normal number during that time frame?

And I believe it, but the article, why the fuck would they not include the previous number?

What is more important than that?

And I believe it, but the article, why the fuck would they not include the previous number?

2019 #'s of this type are slow to be calculated.

Im with you. They have previous numbers for all the other mental illnesses.

What is so interesting is the teachers' union support of lockdown! If this continues and kids will be remote learning, there will be less need for teachers!
I mean one teacher can reach more students than the average class room size 20 students.

The majority of little tykes are depressed that they cannot attend school. Instead, they are chained to a computer at home.
Very sad, since we are social beings, by nature.

"Very sad, since we are social beings, by nature."

This is why they are insisting on Social Distancing, only meet with one other house, only associate with 6 other peoples etc they know human beings by nature are Social Creatures and they are attempting to Alienate as many peoples from other peoples as possible, it is to attempt to BREAK peoples down, to DEMORALISE peoples.

They also have kidlets confused and upset that they cannot play with their friends as normal.

This is EVIL. They are EVIL and I spit on them and know they will BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

Im with you. They have previous numbers for all the other mental illnesses.

I expect in America as it is in my nation, this Government has on files a record of EVERY person with an existing mental illness, this includes even Depression and Anxiety Disorders, not in my Department but in the Health Ministry but my Department the Interior can also access this information this in case we have a crime - which is included in my Department - and then we can check if the criminal has a history of mental illness.

So I would think also in America they have files on EVERY person with an existing mental illness.

Forum List

Back