Censorship, American-Style

There is no more clear proof to show the way the fascist left works, is to see how they treat conservative African Americans who don't tow the liberal line. Clarence Thomas, Allen west, Thomas Sowell ect… They are hated and despised, because they have a different opinion. The left doesn’t want conversation or exchange of ideas, they want their opposition silenced, that’s the way they roll…

Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching - YouTube

Really? Then why isn't Tim Scott on your list? Clarence Thomas, Allen West and Thomas Sowell are hated by the black community because they are buck dancing coons in the vein of Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson and Herman Cain. Tim Scott is the Republican kingmaker in South Carolina, yet he is never mentioned by the conservative crowd here on USMB. Thomas, West, Sowell, Peterson and Cain are mentioned because they say the coonish things that white tea party conservatives want to hear from "their" black conservatives, the outlandish bs that they themselves believe about President Obama.

Nuff said...Thanks for supporting my point whack job. I don't have to name them all to make the point.

Yes, that was absolutely awesome when that homophobic prude phony got fired from her job!

Although frankly, she should have been fired a lot earlier than this nonsense.

actually, she had been in decline for a long time before this. I didn't even know she was still on the air anywhere.

The point is there is a double standard for liberal and conservatives, if there is something said by a conservative that offends someone there is an effort by the liberal fascist and organizations to silence them, to destroy them, as with the recent case with Rush Limbaugh. Conservative don't want to silence liberals. The liberal fascist want to control speech, which is why they push the So-called fairness doctrine.

Bullshit.

When Bill Maher made his rather dumb comments about terrorists after 9/11 being "not cowardly", you all insisted he be taken off the air. (And so did I at the time, before I realized the GOP was kind of full of it.)

You all screamed for Dan Rather's head in 2004 when he goofed up on the Bush Guard story.

Not to mention campaigns to get shows like Glee pulled off the air.

What the hell is Glee? Who gives a shit about that show? nobody pushed to get Dan Rather removed from anything, he lied and knew it. Bill Maher who cares. he's doing pretty well now isn't he? and who is you all? the original OP was a about the shut down of debate because somone didn't agree.

See this is what I mean.

This place is inundated with a non-representative percentage of EXTREME left wing nutjobs. I mean so far left, there's no more left to go left to. Out in their own left wing ballpark, that is in fact out in the left wing of someone else's left wing ballpark.

Glee is a hard sell show to kids that shows lots of underage, homosexual sex stuff.

The left loves it.

See this is what I mean.

This place is inundated with a non-representative percentage of EXTREME left wing nutjobs. I mean so far left, there's no more left to go left to. Out in their own left wing ballpark, that is in fact out in the left wing of someone else's left wing ballpark.

:rolleyes:

sad

See this is what I mean.

No...they are attack you and US from another Universe of thier creation...that fortunately only 20% of the populace of the United States subscribes to.

See this is what I mean.

I'm with you sister..

I hate them damn lefties

They are STOOPID

The ones on here certainly are. Including you.

Psst...I speak leftard, so your spelling error makes no nevermind, I still know what you meant.

The ones on here certainly are. Including you.

Psst...I speak leftard, so your spelling error makes no nevermind, I still know what you meant.

Damn....can't sneak one past you

You are just too smart for us Lefties

Catholic College Fires Gay Part-Time Professor

PHILADELPHIA — A Catholic college in Philadelphia says it has fired a part-time professor after learning from a post on his blog that he has been in a same-sex relationship for a decade and a half, which officials called contrary to church teaching.

Catholic College Fires Gay Part-Time Professor

I'll keep doing this until PC says 'uncle', or until I get bored...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BYU Professor Fired For Op-Ed on Gay Marriage

A non-tenured (and I believe non-tenure-track) BYU philosophy professor, Jeffrey Nielsen, wrote an op-ed in the Salt Lake Tribune challenging the LDS church's position on gay marriage and 4 days later was told his contract would not be renewed at the university, which has a policy that faculty may not contradict the "first presidency" of the Church (which is to say, you can't disagee with the church's stated positions).

Well, that's probably an irrelevant one to post in politics, since it's hardly likely we'd ever see someone so bigoted as to be of the Mormon persuasion ever aspire to high office in this country...

:lol:

A non-tenured (and I believe non-tenure-track) BYU philosophy professor, Jeffrey Nielsen, wrote an op-ed in the Salt Lake Tribune challenging the LDS church's position on gay marriage and 4 days later was told his contract would not be renewed at the university, which has a policy that faculty may not contradict the "first presidency" of the Church (which is to say, you can't disagee with the church's stated positions).

Well, that's probably an irrelevant one to post in politics, since it's hardly likely we'd ever see someone so bigoted as to be of the Mormon persuasion ever aspire to high office in this country...

so all mormons are bigots?

Apparently. Except for the ones who disagree with this firing. I'm sure they'll step up and say so.

Apparently. Except for the ones who disagree with this firing. I'm sure they'll step up and say so.

there's nothing apparent about it.

looks like you're hugging the left side of the bell curve with poli.

well done

there's nothing apparent about it.

looks like you're hugging the left side of the bell curve with poli.

well done

Do you even know what bigotry is? Obviously not.

yeah, that must be it.

you say that all mormons are bigots, and i'm the one that doesn't understand.

:rofl:

i guess all people from ny are just stupid.

i mean you and the idiot OP are from ny.

good enough for me. :lol:

Forum List

Back