CEO pay is 380 times average worker's

Yup, life isn't fair. Not everyone in our Society will be a star athlete, movie star, or CEO. Some will have to be turd wranglers and garbagemen. That's life. Entitlement whiners are just gonna have to grow up and deal. It is what it is.
Look at your profile picture.

If the cops work for the government and the government oppresses the People, then who runs the government? Democrats? Republicans? No. Rich people. Very rich people.

If you hate the government then you should hate rich people. Why do you defend rich people who have written laws that the oppressive government enforces?

I never felt that ARod was worth his salary...
but the NY Yankees/Texas Rangers paid it so there you go.

Yup, life isn't fair. Not everyone in our Society will be a star athlete, movie star, or CEO. Some will have to be turd wranglers and garbagemen. That's life. Entitlement whiners are just gonna have to grow up and deal. It is what it is.

If the cops work for the government and the government oppresses the People, then who runs the government? Democrats? Republicans? No. Rich people. Very rich people.

If you hate the government then you should hate rich people. Why do you defend rich people who have written laws that the oppressive government enforces?

Why hate wealthy successful people? We should all be striving for that. If you're not, don't bother bitchin & whinin. You don't want it bad enough. You don't have the right to punish or steal from others just because you're angry about being a loser. That's just not how it works. And like i said, someone's gotta clean the shitters and dig the ditches. Is that someone gonna be you?

Because he's an extreme authoritarian, and cops aren't high enough in the authoritarian chain. He considers them the worker class. And that means contempt.

CEO pay is a disgrace, and so are voodoo tax rates that allow it- that have quadrupled the richest's wealth while wrecking the non-rich and the country...

Why is it a disgrace? Why aren't you a CEO? I mean according to you Entitlement Wingnuts, it's so easy. In the end, you Entitlement Whiners are just gonna have to accept that not everyone can be a star athlete or movie star. And not everyone can be a CEO either. Someone has to clean the shitters and dig the ditches. And that someone is you. Deal with it.
I'm a retired teacher, and you fail miserably, hater dupe. Comparing thousands of multi-...millionaire CEOs with a handful of athletes and movie stars is dumb, but they should also be taxed more that's how you bring down obscene pay.

BTW, if you count ALL taxes and fees, the poorest fifth pay 16% of their income, and everyone else pays 21%, and the richest have quadrupled their wealth under voodoo, while everyone else and the country go to hell. Blaming the poor is brainwashed idiocy, and all Pub dupe.

Last edited:
Someone earlier brought up a good point.
Why is it that the Liberals anger is always directed at the CEO's of companies and not anywhere else.

I'm sure Kevin Costner was paid well for WaterWorld even though it bombed at the box office.
Did he have to apologize and give that money back.I don't think so...

Waterworld is one of the two worst movies I've ever seen, ever, so this is a good start.

But Costner didn't charge the moviegoers or write the movie. He's paid by the production company. And the production company is paid by us, the public.

Someone earlier brought up a good point.
Why is it that the Liberals anger is always directed at the CEO's of companies and not anywhere else.

I'm sure Kevin Costner was paid well for WaterWorld even though it bombed at the box office.
Did he have to apologize and give that money back.I don't think so...

Waterworld is one of the two worst movies I've ever seen, ever, so this is a good start.

But Costner didn't charge the moviegoers or write the movie. He's paid by the production company. And the production company is paid by us, the public.

Actually GoodYear tire doesnt charge the public either. They sell wholesale to thousands of retailers who decide what they need to charge. These huge incomes for actors/producers come from the same math and principle of CEO compensation. MOST of the income comes from taking ownership of the project ---- not from simple salary for labor... you leftists dont know the meaning of ownership, risk, or investment. Thats why you continue to be horseshit peddlers..,..

CEO pay is a disgrace, and so are voodoo tax rates that allow it- that have quadrupled the richest's wealth while wrecking the non-rich and the country...

Why is it a disgrace? Why aren't you a CEO? I mean according to you Entitlement Wingnuts, it's so easy. In the end, you Entitlement Whiners are just gonna have to accept that not everyone can be a star athlete or movie star. And not everyone can be a CEO either. Someone has to clean the shitters and dig the ditches. And that someone is you. Deal with it.
I'm a retired teacher, and you fail miserably, hater dupe. Comparing thousands of multi-...millionaire CEOs with a handful of athletes and movie stars is dumb, but they should also be taxed more that's how you bring down obscene pay.

BTW, if you count ALL taxes and fees, the poorest fifth pay 16% of their income, and everyone else pays 21%, and the richest have quadrupled their wealth under voodoo, while everyone else and the country go to hell. Blaming the poor is brainwashed idiocy, and all Pub dupe.

Nah, you're the hysterical hater dupe. No one has the right to steal from or punish others just because they're unhappy about being losers. The World needs you guys to clean the shitters and pick up the garbage. That's your purpose. That's the way it works. I mean let's face it, you guys aren't exactly success story material. Let alone CEO's.

You guys are only good for whining and demanding more Entitlement Freebies. That's who you are. But if you ever do want it bad enough, it's there for the taking. Or you guys can continue taking the lazy way out and stealing from others instead. Like i said, stop whining, start working harder, and become a CEO. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Notice how the lazy and unmotivated are always the ones who complain about salaries? This thread is a perfect example.

Why hate wealthy successful people? We should all be striving for that. If you're not, don't bother bitchin & whinin. You don't want it bad enough. You don't have the right to punish or steal from others just because you're angry about being a loser. That's just not how it works. And like i said, someone's gotta clean the shitters and dig the ditches. Is that someone gonna be you?
So your ultimate goal in life is to become so rich that you can be part of the group which writes laws that the government enforces by sending out oppressive police to beat the shit out of free people?

You have a terrible perspective on the world.

Notice how the lazy and unmotivated are always the ones who complain about salaries? This thread is a perfect example.

Indeed. These folks always remind me of that episode of the "Beverly Hillbillies" Where Jethro walks into the bank to apply for the job of President.

The envy is strong in these liberals. :badgrin:

Jeebus what a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot megarich GOP. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING JEALOUS, ENTITLED, OR LOSERS. Has to do with justice, fairness, a successful economy- we're all going to ruin with your party's selfish, shortsighted policies- see sig. Change the channel- all the GOP has now is brainwashed hate and divide and conquer idiocy...

Jeebus what a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot megarich GOP. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING JEALOUS, ENTITLED, OR LOSERS. Has to do with justice, fairness, a successful economy- we're all going to ruin with your party's selfish, shortsighted policies- see sig. Change the channel- all the GOP has now is brainwashed hate and divide and conquer idiocy...

Hey dem-ass,
Green energy policy has deprived our economy of $1.2 trillion annually since your hack took office in 2009. If you really want to fix the economy you start right there.

Hey dem-ass,
Green energy policy has deprived our economy of $1.2 trillion annually since your hack took office in 2009. If you really want to fix the economy you start right there.
Energy companies are making billions and the economy is shit, so how will making energy companies richer be better for the economy?

Hey come on, don't be so hard on em. To be fair, being turd wranglers and ditch diggers can't be a lot of fun. They'll either work harder and strive for more, or wrangle those turds and dig those ditches for the rest of their lives. The choice really is all theirs. But they're not gonna be allowed to punish or steal from others just because they're miserable failures. Too much of that has been allowed already.

You misspelled 'retarded".
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Hey come on, don't be so hard on em. To be fair, being turd wranglers and ditch diggers can't be a lot of fun. They'll either work harder and strive for more, or wrangle those turds and dig those ditches for the rest of their lives. The choice really is all theirs. But they're not gonna be allowed to punish or steal from others just because they're miserable failures. Too much of that has been allowed already.

Hey now! I have a Cousin who is a "turd jerker" (plumber) and he makes nearly $100,000 per. Of course, he owns his own company - that makes him one of those "greedy" CEOs. :D

So your ultimate goal in life is to become so rich that you can be part of the group which writes laws that the government enforces by sending out oppressive police to beat the shit out of free people?

You have a terrible perspective on the world.

Back at ya. You have to decide whether you're gonna be the person who cleans the shitters and digs the ditches, or the person who's a success. Stop wasting time whining about how much better others have it, and start changing your life. Being an Entitlement Whiner is no way to live. There's a whole lot out there. Time to get out there and go get it. Good luck and God Bless.

Hey now! I have a Cousin who is a "turd jerker" (plumber) and he makes nearly $100,000 per. Of course, he owns his own company - that makes him one of those "greedy" CEOs. :D

Oh i hear ya. He's obviously very happy doing what he's doing. He runs his own business. He's a success. And also, many people are quite content being janitors and ditch diggers. They realize not everyone's gonna be a star athlete, movie star, or CEO. They do what they do and their fine with it. The Entitlement Whiners are actually the minority. But they're a very vocal minority.

Forum List

Back