Charles Krauthammer Explains Problem With Ground Zero Mosque Perfectly

- See the bottom of the first post in this BFGRN? The three pictures? It will visible from ground zero as you can see the top of the current 14 story building on the lot.

-The mosque is planned to be the top floor of the center

- Let me let a muslim explain the issue to you in this interview

YouTube - Muslim Raheel Raza Opposes Ground Zero Mosque - Pawns Bloomberg

Attend with Diligence and strict Integrity to the Interest of your Correspondents and enter into no Engagements which you have not the almost certain Means of performing.
George Mason -

OK, so.................HOW BIG OF AN ANTI-ISLAMIC BUFFER DO YOU WANT???????????????????????????????????????????????

I would be fine with it on that lot if it was just a little shorter so that it is out of view from the memorial and had been introduced and proposed with a different name.

Are you serious? Lol.....fucking bigots.

So no real comebacks other than out of context name calling and inaccurate labeling?

I feel bad for you guys that the implications of the location and name are out of your intellectual grasp.

Last edited:
The Associated Press, one of world's most powerful news organizations, issued a memo today advising staff to avoid the phrase "Ground Zero mosque."

The Upshot reported Tuesday that the AP started using the phrase "Ground Zero mosque" in some headlines in late May. The New York Times, for one, has consciously avoided that phrasing.

AP advises staff on location of Islamic center and mosque - Yahoo! News

Control language; control thought...

Charles Krauthammer mentioned the controversy surrounding the "convent at Auschwitz"

Perhaps New York City should declare a "protection zone" around the site of "Ground Zero", much as was declared about the site of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland?

See the article "Nuns near Auschwitz remove religious symbols" hosted by the "Literature of the Holocaust" website at the University of Pennsylvania.

According to that article:

"A group of Roman Catholic nuns have agreed to remove their religious symbols and give up ownership rights to a cloister adjacent to the Auschwitz concentration camp."
"...The Carmelite nuns agreed to remove all religious symbols from the cloister, including a large crucifix placed outside it. New York Rabbi Ravi Weiss had staged protests to demand the removal of the cross."

"The plan also establishes a protection zone in the city, which will cause the demolition of some shops and apartment buildings. The plan comes after a protest in May by Jewish and Polish organizations against the construction of a store close to the gate of the camp."

So no real comebacks other than out of context name calling and inaccurate labeling?

I feel bad for you guys that the implications of the location and name are out of your intellectual grasp.

Wow! Thank you! Now I see how the name is part of the grand plan:

There are Cordoba guitars:
CÓRDOBA GUITARS

Winter vacation spots in Cordoba, Argentina:
Córdoba 2010: Winter vacations in Córdoba

The city of Cordoba, Spain:
Cordoba Spain Travel Guide, photographs, information and travel links

There's even an athlete named Cordoba!
F.C. Internazionale Milano

There are restaurants and hotels named Cordoba too! They are all part of the Great Islamic Imperial agenda to take over the world! Hide! Hide quickly!

(You are not within five galaxies of any intellectual realm because your fear and emotions control every aspect of your pathetic life)

Charles Krauthammer mentioned the controversy surrounding the "convent at Auschwitz"

Perhaps New York City should declare a "protection zone" around the site of "Ground Zero", much as was declared about the site of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland?

See the article "Nuns near Auschwitz remove religious symbols" hosted by the "Literature of the Holocaust" website at the University of Pennsylvania.

According to that article:

"A group of Roman Catholic nuns have agreed to remove their religious symbols and give up ownership rights to a cloister adjacent to the Auschwitz concentration camp."
"...The Carmelite nuns agreed to remove all religious symbols from the cloister, including a large crucifix placed outside it. New York Rabbi Ravi Weiss had staged protests to demand the removal of the cross."

"The plan also establishes a protection zone in the city, which will cause the demolition of some shops and apartment buildings. The plan comes after a protest in May by Jewish and Polish organizations against the construction of a store close to the gate of the camp."

Why not? Maybe we can create a website to help streamline terrorism controlling our lives? Terrorists could leave messages and tell us which parts of the US Constitution they would like to see compromised next. Wouldn't that be more efficient? We could call it "Patriot Act Part 2."

Here's another funny one:

Alan Grayson didn't quite go Rosie-O'Donnell-fire-doesn't-melt-steel demento, but he did his best . . .For good measure, the only way that Grayson referred to the Ground Zero mosque was as . . . an "athletic center" and a "health club."

Read more: Grayson On 9-11: Bush 'Let It Happen' | NewsBusters.org

logo.gif

Frequently Asked Questions | Cordoba

Why are you building a mosque at Ground zero?

The community center is not located at Ground Zero.

It will be a multi-floor community center open to all New Yorkers, much like a YMCA or Jewish Community Center (JCC) with a designated prayer space (mosque) in one area to serve the needs of the large existing community of American Muslims in the neighborhood.

The community center will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their culture or background, will find a place of learning, arts and culture, and, most importantly, a community center guided by the universal values of all religions in their truest form – peace, compassion, generosity, and respect for all.

So what will happen at this community center?

The community center will meet the needs of all New Yorkers with six programmatic areas:
1. Culture and Arts - 500-seat auditorium, exhibition)
2. Education - Lecture hall, conference rooms, library, classrooms,)
3. Social Cohesion,(cooking classes, senior citizens space, child care, banquet hall)
4. Religion + Healing - Muslim prayer space, Contemplation and reflection area, 9/11 victims memorial
5. Global Engagement - Mapping studies on trends in the Muslim world, resources on good governance and principles of liberal democracy, women’s empowerment issues, youth development, countering religious extremism.
6. Recreation - pool, gym, medical education and wellness programs

CÓRDOBA GUITARS

Cordoba 2010: Winter vacations in Córdoba

There are restaurants and hotels named Cordoba too! They are all part of the Great Islamic Imperial agenda to take over the world! Hide! Hide quickly!

(You are not within five galaxies of any intellectual realm because your fear and emotions control every aspect of your pathetic life)

Thank you for proving my point that the implications are indeed out of your intellectual grasp.

The Associated Press, one of world's most powerful news organizations, issued a memo today advising staff to avoid the phrase "Ground Zero mosque."

The Upshot reported Tuesday that the AP started using the phrase "Ground Zero mosque" in some headlines in late May. The New York Times, for one, has consciously avoided that phrasing.

AP advises staff on location of Islamic center and mosque - Yahoo! News

Control language; control thought...

I wonder if that had anything to do with the fact calling it GZM was dishonest and factually wrong?

CÓRDOBA GUITARS

Cordoba 2010: Winter vacations in Córdoba

Thank you for proving my point that the implications are indeed out of your intellectual grasp.

What you are trying to pass off as "implications" is your silly bigotry hopelessly searching for justification.

- See the bottom of the first post in this BFGRN? The three pictures? It will visible from ground zero as you can see the top of the current 14 story building on the lot.

-The mosque is planned to be the top floor of the center

- Let me let a muslim explain the issue to you in this interview

YouTube - Muslim Raheel Raza Opposes Ground Zero Mosque - Pawns Bloomberg

Attend with Diligence and strict Integrity to the Interest of your Correspondents and enter into no Engagements which you have not the almost certain Means of performing.
George Mason -

OK, so.................HOW BIG OF AN ANTI-ISLAMIC BUFFER DO YOU WANT???????????????????????????????????????????????

I would be fine with it on that lot if it was just a little shorter so that it is out of view from the memorial and had been introduced and proposed with a different name.

So...to 'honor' the memory of Americans that perished on 911, you want to erect a barrier around ground zero where the FIRST Amendment is suspended.

WOW, I'm sure Osama bin Laden would be honored...

Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps.
George W. Bush

So...to 'honor' the memory of Americans that perished on 911, you want to erect a barrier around ground zero where the FIRST Amendment is suspended.

Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps.
George W. Bush

Wow you really didn't comprehend ANYTHING i've written

George W. Bush

Wow you really didn't comprehend ANYTHING i've written

I comprehend everything you have written. YOU don't comprehend the blindness of your own anti American beliefs.

They are 'free' to build the Cordoba Center, just as long as they follow YOUR floor plan and YOUR renaming directive.

So they are 'free' to do as YOU say...

George W. Bush

Wow you really didn't comprehend ANYTHING I've written

I comprehend everything you have written. YOU don't comprehend the blindness of your own anti American beliefs.

They are 'free' to build the Cordoba Center, just as long as they follow YOUR floor plan and YOUR renaming directive.

So they are 'free' to do as YOU say...

You still are not getting it.

Projection of what you wish I'm saying and believing does not equal comprehension of what I believe and say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back