Charles M. Blow: Omarosa, Sacking of a Sellout

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
I guess Omarosa has got her claws out for Trump:

Opinion | Omarosa, Sacking of a Sellout

"But now that she’s out of the White House and on her vengeance and vindication tour of television interviews, it is clear to me that clawing is about to commence.

In an interview with ABC’s “Nightline,” Omarosa said of Trump:

“Trump is racial; he is not a racist. The things that he says, the types of pushback that he gives, involve people of color. And so, these are racial exchanges. Yes, I will acknowledge, many of the exchanges, particularly in the last six months, have been racially charged. Do we then just stop and label him as a racist? No.”

First of all, Omarosa is smart enough and devious enough to know that she just threw Trump under the bus with that comment, but also smart enough and devious enough to know that he may well view it as complimentary.

This is the diabolical genius of Omarosa: delivering faint praise as she fatally plunges the blade.

This racial vs. racist argument is purely academic because the resulting impacts and injuries are indistinguishable. Sure, you can argue that there is an enormous difference between conscious and subconscious biases and that the racist is both conscious of his biases and using them as behavioral guides.

But in this interview, Omarosa seems to be confessing that Trump himself is rife with subconscious, anti-minority biases. Another way to label that is to call it white supremacy."

Charles Blow? It's not the name, it's the "journalist" I find amusing. WTF starts a thread citing such a nothing.
***yawn**
Always an idiot who will attack the messenger rather than the message. I just threw it out there...see who bites. I guess you're too dumb to rebut anything said...not a surprise..given your other posts. I guess you didn't notice that my quote was from Nightline?

Charles Blow? It's not the name, it's the "journalist" I find amusing. WTF starts a thread citing such a nothing.
***yawn**
Always an idiot who will attack the messenger rather than the message. I just threw it out there...see who bites. I guess you're too dumb to rebut anything said...not a surprise..given your other posts.
I've seen Mr Blow. Nothing to him, nothing at all. A fluffer if ever one there was.

***yawn**
Always an idiot who will attack the messenger rather than the message. I just threw it out there...see who bites. I guess you're too dumb to rebut anything said...not a surprise..given your other posts.
I've seen Mr Blow. Nothing to him, nothing at all. A fluffer if ever one there was.

So you don't think Omarosa actually said what was claimed, or do you not think it was a jab?

***yawn**

So you don't think Omarosa actually said what was claimed, or do you not think it was a jab?
I could care less.

***yawn**

I could care less.
How much less could you care?

iu

***yawn**

I could care less.
How much less could you care?

iu
Superlatives fail me.

Forum List

Back