Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

This is divisive and harmful to America. Selecting out certain groups that are not allowed to be proud of their heritage, is bigotry and divisive.
Should Germans be proud of their Nazi heritage?

Different situation. My point stands. THis is divisive and harmful to America.
Now you get a little taste of the divisiveness black folks have felt for a century with those statues looming large above them and you cry foul immediately. White fragility is a bitch.

What a crock of shit. Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.
What a crock of shit. Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.
Says Whitey. Whitey always knows what’s good for the Negro. What helps or hurts the negro. Whitey is always generous to the negro despite the negros’ continued ingratitude.

You making racial slurs, is not a counter argument.

My point stands.

Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.

My point stands.

Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.
You certainly can’t know how they made people feel. The very least and first division you felt regarding their removal caused your knees to buckle and you to cry out to your lord in anguish. By all means though. Continue to suggest their presence had no ill effects on black folks.

This is divisive and harmful to America. Selecting out certain groups that are not allowed to be proud of their heritage, is bigotry and divisive.

Now you get a little taste of the divisiveness black folks have felt for a century with those statues looming large above them and you cry foul immediately. White fragility is a bitch.

Bullshit. I flew out to NC for a graduation and saw one of the those damn traitor statues at a park while I was at a restaurant. I got up, walked across the street...........and spit a whole mouthful of chewed up food on it.

What a weirdo. DId the statue seem properly chastised?
I dont know but it sure offended some of the crackas that witnessed it. They turned beet red and lowered their eyes like they always do though.

If they would have said shit, you would have kicked their asses, wouldn't you?
Depends on what they said. I believe if they had said something it would have been mild and I would have told them to go fuck themselves.

Aw come on. YOu know they would have said something terribly wacist, and you would have kicked their white asses.

Sorry, their "cracka asses", since you know, making racial slurs directed at white people is cool.

AND if you lost, then you could have had them arrested for defending themselves, since it is a dem stronghold.

So, to summarize, it is cool for you to make racial slurs at white people, it is cool for you to express contempt for white people culture or heritage, if they say shit, you will violently beat them, like a violent thug and if you lose, you will have them arrested for defending themselves.

This is the future white liberals like Biden and Old Lady and mac1958 are building.
You're whining again. Please stop.

Nope. I'm talking real shit here. That you don't like it, is YOU whining.

Says Whitey. Whitey always knows what’s good for the Negro. What helps or hurts the negro. Whitey is always generous to the negro despite the negros’ continued ingratitude.

My point stands.

My point stands.

You certainly can’t know how they made people feel. The very least and first division you felt regarding their removal caused your knees to buckle and you to cry out to your lord in anguish. By all means though. Continue to suggest their presence had no ill effects on black folks.

I think I can, based on the DECADES of no discussion of them, at all, until the Leftards ran low on pretend wacism and had to dig DEEP to find some shit to pretend to be upset about.

My point stands.

My point stands.

I think I can, based on the DECADES of no discussion of them, at all, until the Leftards ran low on pretend wacism and had to dig DEEP to find some shit to pretend to be upset about.
I think I can, based on the DECADES of no discussion of them, at all, until the Leftards ran low on pretend wacism and had to dig DEEP to find some shit to pretend to be upset about
Of course you think you can know. Whitey always knows what’s best for the negro.
It’s the natural order of things. ;)

Bullshit. I flew out to NC for a graduation and saw one of the those damn traitor statues at a park while I was at a restaurant. I got up, walked across the street...........and spit a whole mouthful of chewed up food on it.

I dont know but it sure offended some of the crackas that witnessed it. They turned beet red and lowered their eyes like they always do though.

Depends on what they said. I believe if they had said something it would have been mild and I would have told them to go fuck themselves.

Aw come on. YOu know they would have said something terribly wacist, and you would have kicked their white asses.

Sorry, their "cracka asses", since you know, making racial slurs directed at white people is cool.

AND if you lost, then you could have had them arrested for defending themselves, since it is a dem stronghold.

So, to summarize, it is cool for you to make racial slurs at white people, it is cool for you to express contempt for white people culture or heritage, if they say shit, you will violently beat them, like a violent thug and if you lose, you will have them arrested for defending themselves.

This is the future white liberals like Biden and Old Lady and mac1958 are building.

You don't know what real is. You're just whining.

My point stands.

My point stands.

I think I can, based on the DECADES of no discussion of them, at all, until the Leftards ran low on pretend wacism and had to dig DEEP to find some shit to pretend to be upset about
Of course you think you can know. Whitey always knows what’s best for the negro.

I already noted your use of racial slurs. Do you need me to be clearer and call you a racist?

Beyond that, my point stands. THe decades of no discussion on the issue, even during the 70s and 80s and 90s, and 00s, when such discussions would have been completely safe to have,

kind of shows that no one gave a damn until just recently.

Why is that? THe statues didn't change? What did change?

I offered my opinion on that. You've called me some racial slurs. So, I take you have nothing, other than being a retarded asshole counter my argument with.

My point stands. No one cared for generations. This issue is ginned up bullshit from modern day leftard assholes.

I know that you would have deep back up, in fucking NYC, and a bully like you, would enjoy using that advantage to throw your weight around and have a good old time, terrifying some white people.

Or, " crackas" as you like to call them.

And, it's "real" to bring your behavior to the attention of the stupid white libs that support you and yours in this type of behavior.

I mean, you did do what you claim you did, right? And you certainly did intimidate those "crackas" and you were prepared to get violent, if they gave you a reason, weren't you?

You are the one giving me the facts of the case. I'm just talking about what you told me.

And trying to share your words with other white people.

That doesn't bother you any, does it?

My point stands.

My point stands.

I already noted your use of racial slurs. Do you need me to be clearer and call you a racist?

Beyond that, my point stands. THe decades of no discussion on the issue, even during the 70s and 80s and 90s, and 00s, when such discussions would have been completely safe to have,

I offered my opinion on that. You've called me some racial slurs. So, I take you have nothing, other than being a retarded asshole counter my argument with.

My point stands. No one cared for generations. This issue is ginned up bullshit from modern day leftard assholes.
"My point stands. No one cared for generations."

You never had a point. Blacks have always resented those cracka statues of traitors being paid for with their tax money.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down

I can't imaging having my emotions rule me like you people do.
I see shit EVERY DAY that I think is dumb or offensive or whatever. You know what I do then? I fucking get over it 3 seconds later and move on with my life.

You and people like you are why people stereotype women as too emotional to make rational decisions

I know that you would have deep back up, in fucking NYC, and a bully like you, would enjoy using that advantage to throw your weight around and have a good old time, terrifying some white people.

And, it's "real" to bring your behavior to the attention of the stupid white libs that support you and yours in this type of behavior.

I mean, you did do what you claim you did, right? And you certainly did intimidate those "crackas" and you were prepared to get violent, if they gave you a reason, weren't you?

You are the one giving me the facts of the case. I'm just talking about what you told me.

There's absolutely nothing you can do or say that would bother me. You're just some insignificant cracka on a forum. If you are so frightened of me, or the thought of me then keep your racist comments to yourself while in public. I might not be in NY but I guarantee you there is someone like me there.

I see shit EVERY DAY that I think is dumb or offensive or whatever. You know what I do then? I fucking get over it 3 seconds later and move on with my life.

You and people like you are why people stereotype women as too emotional to make rational decisions
You're full of shit

Tell us about CRT and transgendered folks

My point stands.

My point stands.

You never had a point. Blacks have always resented those cracka statues of traitors being paid for with their tax money.

Bullshit. Generations of not caring and not saying shit about them.

It only became an issue, very recently cause you leftards got real desperate for wacism to pretend to be upset over.

Got to keep the hate flowing.

" I see shit EVERY DAY that I think is dumb or offensive or whatever. You know what I do then? I fucking get over it 3 seconds later and move on with my life."

Thats what Black people did for centuries. Ignore the micro aggressions. Now its time to stop paying to be insulted.

My point stands.

My point stands.

It only became an issue, very recently cause you leftards got real desperate for wacism to pretend to be upset over.

As usual you have no clue what youre talking about. Its amusing you think you know how Black people felt about the loser traitor statues up until recently. :)

There's absolutely nothing you can do or say that would bother me. You're just some insignificant cracka on a forum. If you are so frightened of me, or the thought of me then keep your racist comments to yourself while in public. I might not be in NY but I guarantee you there is someone like me there.

I'm not trying to bother you. I'm just trying to share your words and actions with some of the stupid white libs who support people like you.

It amuses me, to imagine then actively trying to make excuses for or ignore your behavior, and the idea that someday, the behavior from people like you, will come back and bite them on the ass, and they will remember how I TOLD THEM SO.

I fills me with bitter glee.

They deserve what they have coming.

Oh, I have no doubt that people like you are around and that you have back up from people like Old Lady and mac1958.

I don't want to end up one of the people doing time for defending myself.

My point stands.

My point stands.

As usual you have no clue what youre talking about. Its amusing you think you know how Black people felt about the loser traitor statues up until recently. :)

Why? I was here. I could see that black communities and populations in their millions, had real shit to worry about, rather than some statues in the park.

I remember.

I'm not trying to bother you. I'm just trying to share your words and actions with some of the stupid white libs who support people like you.

It amuses me, to imagine then actively trying to make excuses for or ignore your behavior, and the idea that someday, the behavior from people like you, will come back and bite them on the ass, and they will remember how I TOLD THEM SO.

I fills me with bitter glee.

They deserve what they have coming.

Oh, I have no doubt that people like you are around and that you have back up from people like Old Lady and mac1958.

I don't want to end up one of the people doing time for defending myself.
I didnt say you were trying to bother me. I was answering this question. "That doesn't bother you any, does it?"

I disagree. The people you claim "support" me are safe from people like me. Are you curious as to why? Actually I don't care if you're curious or not I'm still going to tell you.

Those people would never exhibit the behavior necessary to provoke me simply because they understand simple respect.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Why? I was here. I could see that black communities and populations in their millions, had real shit to worry about, rather than some statues in the park.

I remember.
You obviously weren't anywhere except holed up in your bunker. Theres a reason southern states often forced Black prisoners to create a ring around traitor statues in the 60's. Youre so full of shit. :)

Forum List

Back