Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

This is divisive and harmful to America. Selecting out certain groups that are not allowed to be proud of their heritage, is bigotry and divisive.
Should Germans be proud of their Nazi heritage?

Different situation. My point stands. THis is divisive and harmful to America.
Now you get a little taste of the divisiveness black folks have felt for a century with those statues looming large above them and you cry foul immediately. White fragility is a bitch.
WTF is it any of his business anyway? He doesn't live there. If he wants to live somewhere where the statutes are "heritage" there are places.

It's my business because you assholes are ruining my country.

This hate frenzy against Confederate heroes by the Left is really nothing more than the Libtards stirring up hatred in the Darkies.

The Left thrives on hate and the Darkies fall for it every time.
That’s your fear anyway. It always has been.
Johnny Reb don’t take kindly to the idea of whites as minorities.
Time to evolve.
You barely know what's on your own mind, let alone someone who has been dead for longer than you've been alive.
You barely know what's on your own mind, let alone someone who has been dead for longer than you've been alive.
Your disapproval and insult surely means I hit a bullseye.
You hit nothing asshole...You're not a mind reader...Period, full stop.

Whether it was "dumb" can be debated. Whether Lincoln was legally authorized to invade states that seceded cannot. The Constitution specifically prohibits that
The fact that it was dumb is not really debatable given the outcome. Yes. The constitution prohibits secession. Dumb.
Cite the article and section which prohibits secession, professor.

This is divisive and harmful to America. Selecting out certain groups that are not allowed to be proud of their heritage, is bigotry and divisive.

Now you get a little taste of the divisiveness black folks have felt for a century with those statues looming large above them and you cry foul immediately. White fragility is a bitch.

What a crock of shit. Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.
What a crock of shit. Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.
Says Whitey. Whitey always knows what’s good for the Negro. What helps or hurts the negro. Whitey is always generous to the negro despite the negros’ continued ingratitude.

Bullshit. I flew out to NC for a graduation and saw one of the those damn traitor statues at a park while I was at a restaurant. I got up, walked across the street...........and spit a whole mouthful of chewed up food on it.

Says Whitey. Whitey always knows what’s good for the Negro. What helps or hurts the negro. Whitey is always generous to the negro despite the negros’ continued ingratitude.

You making racial slurs, is not a counter argument.

My point stands.

Those statues were not "looming over" anyone. They were quietly sitting in the park, where blacks either didn't give a fuck about them or liked them because of the shared American heritage.

Or they know you're a racist and aren't worth responding to.

Yes, Joe, blacks are the same, which means any who defy that sameness are "Uncle Toms." The racist has spoken. That's you, Joe

Nothing wrong with being unique.
Everything wrong with selling out to please people who hate you anyway.

If fish have wings, then how is it that goats are able to fly?
If Magic Underwear protects you from Covid, then how are you able to get to the Outer Darkness?

Lincoln did start the war, and Trump did everything your sainted Dr. Fauci advised him to do.
No, the Southern States seceded before he was sworn in.

Fauci wanted to close down the entire country, which Trump refused to do.

Big fucking lie, asshole

You need to read up on the Southern Strategy, and how Nixon won over the former racists for the GOP.
I've read the Marxist propaganda on the so-called "Southern Strategy." That was just a sleazy tactic designed to paint Nixon as a racist even thoug his Dim NAZI opponents didn't have a shred of evidence that he was.
We do now.
Or they know you're a racist and aren't worth responding to.

Yes, Joe, blacks are the same, which means any who defy that sameness are "Uncle Toms." The racist has spoken. That's you, Joe

Nothing wrong with being unique.
Everything wrong with selling out to please people who hate you anyway.

If fish have wings, then how is it that goats are able to fly?
If Magic Underwear protects you from Covid, then how are you able to get to the Outer Darkness?

Lincoln did start the war, and Trump did everything your sainted Dr. Fauci advised him to do.
No, the Southern States seceded before he was sworn in.

Fauci wanted to close down the entire country, which Trump refused to do.

Big fucking lie, asshole

You need to read up on the Southern Strategy, and how Nixon won over the former racists for the GOP.
I've read the Marxist propaganda on the so-called "Southern Strategy." That was just a sleazy tactic designed to paint Nixon as a racist even thoug his Dim NAZI opponents didn't have a shred of evidence that he was.
We do now.

Lies are not evidence. That you lie a lot, is just evidence that you are a liar.

IN the real world, Nixon supported the bi-partisan consensus on civil rights, just like Johnson before him and Ford After him.

No wonder you’re such a fan…

So, to support your idea of Nixon supposedly pandering to southern wacists, you cite secret recordings that only came out today, 50 years later?

Wow. That's..... breath takingly stupid. Or, is it literally insane?

Nixon supported the bi-partisan consensus on civil rights, just like Johnson before him and Ford after him.
No, that isn’t what I said. I simply said we now know that he absolutely was a racist. Even if they were prognosticating back then, they were right.

The Southern Strategy is based on the idea that Nixon publicly pandered to southern wacists, so that they would have a reason to vote for him and the gop.

Secret recordings that didn't come out till decades after Nixon and hte majority of the voters were dead, would not be a reason for any voters to do anything.

You can't support the Southern Strategy, because it's not true.
I have already provided proof that the Southern strategy was a real thing. Why else with the republican party apologize for it?

The people that thought Nixon was a racist were right weren’t they?

What was "wrong" about Republicans reaching out to Southern voters, especially after the Civil Rights Movement was victorious and Liberal segregation was formally ended?

The Dems held on to the "solid south" for a hundred years, by appealing to the good old boys.

And even after the Civil Rights act, liberal extremists like Carter, Clinton and Gore still had southern strategies too.

Bullshit. I flew out to NC for a graduation and saw one of the those damn traitor statues at a park while I was at a restaurant. I got up, walked across the street...........and spit a whole mouthful of chewed up food on it.

What a weirdo. DId the statue seem properly chastised?

They start taking down the statue later today.

It will go into storage until the city can decide who gets it. There have been requests for the statue some out of the state and some in the state.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down.

It is long overdue. The statues never should have been erected in the first place.

Up next --- Thomas Jefferson.

Keep pretending this is about the confederacy. We all know what these assholes really want to do.

I dont know but it sure offended some of the crackas that witnessed it. They turned beet red and lowered their eyes like they always do though.

It will go into storage until the city can decide who gets it. There have been requests for the statue some out of the state and some in the state.

It is long overdue. The statues never should have been erected in the first place.

Keep pretending this is about the confederacy. We all know what these assholes really want to do.
Good. Get rid of any Jefferson statues too. While youre at it get rid of statues for anyone that enslaved any Africans and claimed to be a righteous founding father.

Whether it was "dumb" can be debated. Whether Lincoln was legally authorized to invade states that seceded cannot. The Constitution specifically prohibits that
The fact that it was dumb is not really debatable given the outcome. Yes. The constitution prohibits secession. Dumb.
Cite where the constitution prohibits secession, asshole.

You can't, because it doesn't...All you have is your puerile passive-aggressive little emoji click.

GFY.

I dont know but it sure offended some of the crackas that witnessed it. They turned beet red and lowered their eyes like they always do though.

If they would have said shit, you would have kicked their asses, wouldn't you?

Depends on what they said. I believe if they had said something it would have been mild and I would have told them to go fuck themselves.

Good. Get rid of any Jefferson statues too. While youre at it get rid of statues for anyone that enslaved any Africans and claimed to be a righteous founding father.
Right.

And, get rid of what those racists created too, right?

Depends on what they said. I believe if they had said something it would have been mild and I would have told them to go fuck themselves.

Aw come on. YOu know they would have said something terribly wacist, and you would have kicked their white asses.

Sorry, their "cracka asses", since you know, making racial slurs directed at white people is cool.

AND if you lost, then you could have had them arrested for defending themselves, since it is a dem stronghold.

So, to summarize, it is cool for you to make racial slurs at white people, it is cool for you to express contempt for white people culture or heritage, if they say shit, you will violently beat them, like a violent thug and if you lose, you will have them arrested for defending themselves.

This is the future white liberals like Biden and Old Lady and mac1958 are building.

Secession has been ruled as not possible under the constitution by the only body with the authority to do so.

Right.

And, get rid of what those racists created too, right?
What did they create? We can do without their creations. If youre going to say the constitution you might want to educate yourself and then thank the Iroquois nation

Aw come on. YOu know they would have said something terribly wacist, and you would have kicked their white asses.

Sorry, their "cracka asses", since you know, making racial slurs directed at white people is cool.

AND if you lost, then you could have had them arrested for defending themselves, since it is a dem stronghold.

So, to summarize, it is cool for you to make racial slurs at white people, it is cool for you to express contempt for white people culture or heritage, if they say shit, you will violently beat them, like a violent thug and if you lose, you will have them arrested for defending themselves.

This is the future white liberals like Biden and Old Lady and mac1958 are building.
You're whining again. Please stop.

Forum List

Back