charlton heston

tumblr_mf8qgtGxPJ1qhkifoo1_500.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

YEAH! ONE QUESTION: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Good people with guns are no threat to anyone, but bad people. that's why.

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

I suppose the definition of "a good man" is open to debate or dependent upon perspective!

The men who used guns to ravage the indians and steal their lands certainly weren't "good men" from the Indian's point of view!

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

I suppose the definition of "a good man" is open to debate or dependent upon perspective!

The men who used guns to ravage the indians and steal their lands certainly weren't "good men" from the Indian's point of view!

Showing how guns are used against minorities yet you support gun control. :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

Showing how guns are used against minorities yet you support gun control. :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

No, I do NOT support gun control! I believe Liberals should be just as well armed as conservatives.

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

No, I do NOT support gun control! I believe Liberals should be just as well armed as conservatives.
I've read some of your post but if that's how you're going to go Stay away from the gun threads, because the next anti gun post you make I will call you on it.

ironeyescodyee4.jpg

That whole childish "good and evil" dichotomy yet again. When will we grow the fuck up?

Everybody is the good guy in their own eyes. That fact seems to be too complex for some.

I've read some of your post but if that's how you're going to go Stay away from the gun threads, because the next anti gun post you make I will call you on it.

I answered your threat but someone decided to remove the exchange!

In a previous message you asked me if I was for the 2nd Amendment... My answer was YES!
Just as Obama is for the 2nd Amendment. His call for background checks does NOT equate to a repeal of the 2nd Amendment!

Forum List

Back