Trump Magic Bullet?

That is almost certainly the second shot.

I can't answer to that, but I can clearly see that the projectile, along with any shrapnel from struck glass of the teleprompter, hit him from behind.

I have seen what a 5.56 FMJ, and it's .223 equivalent wound looks like, even from graze wounds, and they leave burn marks just from the high velocity that they are traveling. No high powered center fire rifle round leaves no marks even on an inanimate object such as tree, if it is within a quarter of an inch, which that bullet would have been if it actually struck him in the ear. A direct hit on to his ear lobe by that round would have taken a good chunk of meat with it. A close look at his ear from that picture today doesn't even give the appearance of any wound at all. Which would be evidence of just small glass shrapnell giving him cut easily healed with a guaze bandage after a few days.

But just for the sake of the argument, there will be plenty more pictures in the coming days, weeks, and months.

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

Believe it or not, something Trump said actually compels me to believe it was a bullet.

He described the sound. Something like, "biggest mosquito ever". And it was smack dab in the middle of one of his stream of consciousness sharts. Seemed like a rare moment of honesty, for Trump.

That new story came out several hours after the post you quoted.

I will enjoy the abject stupidity and hypocrisy of every single Trump supporter now touting the FBI as the authority and a good source. You guys are a source of nonstop entertainment.
It went over your empty head. It’s OK

Your party condones anti Jewish protests, but but but Jan 6

🤣

You people live in an alternate reality. That is not something of which Donald Trump is capable.

The low class, nauseating theater of kissing the helmet was Trump's hilariously terrible attempt at imitating a normal human being. He literally thought that's what a normal human with normal.emotions would do.
TDS

I did not argue Trump was not hit by a bullet. You're angry and confused and making a mistake. Go breathe into a paper bag for a while.
Suppose Kamala gets shot but survives.
We would not be trying to post propaganda about the assassination attempt.
You & RW were posting low-life nonsense because of your Trump hatred.
You two need a time-out to think.

We would not be trying to post propaganda about the assassination attempt.
Right, just like Paul Pelosi. Or Sandyhook.

Are you kidding? The funniest thing to me about the left wing conspiracies about this -- which are thin and not well-attended -- is how it all reminds me of what the Trump wing does, en masse and in lockstep, every single time anything happens.

So while I do laugh at the moxy, when you guys excoriate them for it, I kind of don't mind. Take the medicine.

Forum List

Back