Trump Magic Bullet?

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

No, he wasn't.

1722037336079.png

I did, and the ONLY reason we were even talking, was because you came in to Dogbreath’s response to me, arguing that Trump wasn’t hit by a bullet.

So, I guess YOU didn’t pose the bs, but you were there to defend it.

1722037979102.png

I did, and the ONLY reason we were even talking, was because you came in to Dogbreath’s response to me, arguing that Trump wasn’t hit by a bullet.

So, I guess YOU didn’t pose the bs, but you were there to defend it.
I did not argue Trump was not hit by a bullet. You're angry and confused and making a mistake. Go breathe into a paper bag for a while.

Why are you posting these pictures?

He wasn't hit with a bullet.

1722038184665.png

A 5.56 FMJ round traveling 3200 fps, striking him in the back of the ear would have torn half his ear off, and left burns on his scalp, and the side of his face coming that close.

There is no argument here. He was no struck by a bullet.

It of course is, and you are wrong. A small shard could travel with nearly the same speed as the impact speed of the bullet. This is pretty basic physics.

But since the bullets came from the side, and the seats are behind him, it wasn't 180 degrees anyway. And considering some parts of the bleachers were just about in the line of sight, the angle could have been more like 5 degrees.
A piece of shrapnel, without compression, isn't going to travel at 2,900 fps. Especially something as light as a shard of fiber glass.

You don't understand ballistics and your as hell don't understand geometry...lol

View attachment 984830

A 5.56 FMJ round traveling 3200 fps, striking him in the back of the ear would have torn half his ear off, and left burns on his scalp, and the side of his face coming that close.

A picture of him from before July 13th doesn't support the idea he wasn't hit by a bullet.

they can't say and when pressed just stop responding. Several claimed it was glass even after it was pointed out none of the teleprompters were touched.
Or, they come up with some goofy as explanation that is physically impossible.

My favorite so far is "the shrapnel that hit Trump came from behind him"...lol

View attachment 984830

That's just not good enough, sorry. A light nick is just that. And no, he would not be guaranteed to have 3rd degree burns.on his scalp. It barely touched him, but it touched him.

Or, they come up with some goofy as explanation that is physically impossible.

My favorite so far is "the shrapnel that hit Trump came from behind him"...lol

Is that your favorite?

1722038786285.png

Which direction would you say its coming from Einstein?

Take your time, because you really wouldn't want to look like a total imbecile giving the wrong answer.

Whoah, this number keeps changing! Where do you get your arbitrary number?
How many numbers have you heard?

A 223/556 round has velocities between 2,700 and 3,200 fps. The two biggest variables are barrel length and bullet weight. 2,900 fps splits the difference.

Those are muzzle velocities, so the speed of the bullet at 148 yards will be slower.

Hornady makes a round that sports 4,000 fps, but at 100 yards it slows down to 3,300 (per Hornady's website).

Tell us what velocity you agree with and we'll use that.

Forum List

Back