Chavez is dead

Let me be the first to report...HUGO LIVES!

He and Elvis and Michael Jackson are hiding out in Minnesota. They just wanted to get away from the pressures of being public figures, and I really can't blame them.

I must say Elvis looks surprisingly good in a red guayabera.

Last edited:
Good riddance. He was an evil man who did great harm.

Good riddance. He was an evil man who did great harm.

And how about the Western Leaders who did great harm and were evil men?
Chavez is the topic of the thread.

Good riddance to evil commie tyrant trash....It'd almost be worth the trip to Venezuela to piss on his grave.

I wasn't trying to change the topic. I was just poking fun at the typical response we Americans have without looking at the irony of it. You can't look at everything from your political perspective and point fingers at other people. That being said. Let this thread continue. And I think you went a little too far, bud.

And how about the Western Leaders who did great harm and were evil men?

Good riddance to evil commie tyrant trash....It'd almost be worth the trip to Venezuela to piss on his grave.

I wasn't trying to change the topic. I was just poking fun at the typical response we Americans have without looking at the irony of it. You can't look at everything from your political perspective and point fingers at other people. That being said. Let this thread continue. And I think you went a little too far, bud.

That might be what you thought you were doing, but in the real world of adults with properly functioning cognitive abilities, you were just performing a brainwashed commie wanna cracker trick.

The biggest problem Americans have is the belief that everyone wants to be free. Chavez was more popular with his people than Bush when he left office. I'm sure the country is in mourning.

Wow. What a pathetic belief system you have. The next step is believing that victims of totalitarian regimes deserve the brutal treatment handed out by their overlords.

That might be what you thought you were doing, but in the real world of adults with properly functioning cognitive abilities, you were just performing a brainwashed commie wanna cracker trick.

The Republic will defeat you in the end!!!.....:mad:

Forum List

Back