Chavez is dead

And how about the Western Leaders who did great harm and were evil men?

You can discuss them in another thread, idjit.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.

You point out your lack of reading comprehension and reason. There is nothing in my post which indicates that Hugo Chavez was the only evil leader ever in the history of the world. Nor is it necessary when commenting on the character of someone to list everyone else who may share similar traits.

You point out your lack of reading comprehension and reason. There is nothing in my post which indicates that Hugo Chavez was the only evil leader ever in the history of the world. Nor is it necessary when commenting on the character of someone to list everyone else who may share similar traits.

Oh yeah sure, your classic point the finger elsewhere at any middle eastern leader or anyone else who has a different political system than the US. All I see is Cheney, Bush, Rumsfield, Blair as the evil men and criminals.....:cool:

some people just need to be dead :thup:

Indeed. And how fitting this particular one died on the anniversary of Stalin's death. May the meet in Hell tonight.

Good riddance

Really? Being glad someone is dead over political ideology?

I know right. And then a pseudo Christian lunatic known as Jeremiah is saying its a curse from God. She doesn't know anything about him but probably was led to believe he's an enemy of here by the media. She probably doesn't know a single thing about Venezuela either.

LMAO! Obviously you haven't noticed when that paragon of pious 'Christian humanitarian pacifism', sherrimunnerlyn, was ecstatic over the coma Sharon was in..... Or the times she's 'expected' that oh, a forest fire in Carmel, was 'God's Judgement' upon the State of Israel.......

If you're going to mock Christians' faith - mock ALL the Christians' faith. As long as you don't wish to be regarded as a............. hypocrite, that is!

The biggest problem Americans have is the belief that everyone wants to be free. Chavez was more popular with his people than Bush when he left office. I'm sure the country is in mourning.

Wow. What a pathetic belief system you have. The next step is believing that victims of totalitarian regimes deserve the brutal treatment handed out by their overlords.

You can't force people to want democracy. And you ignored the fact that the people of that country liked their dictator.

The biggest problem Americans have is the belief that everyone wants to be free. Chavez was more popular with his people than Bush when he left office. I'm sure the country is in mourning.

Wow. What a pathetic belief system you have. The next step is believing that victims of totalitarian regimes deserve the brutal treatment handed out by their overlords.

You can't force people to want democracy. And you ignored the fact that the people of that country liked their dictator.
We don't really know that....One thing communist dictators are renowned for is their propaganda machines.

Everybody loved Mussolini too...So much so that they strung up his dead body and beat the living crap out of it when his regime fell.

Really? Being glad someone is dead over political ideology?

I know right. And then a pseudo Christian lunatic known as Jeremiah is saying its a curse from God. She doesn't know anything about him but probably was led to believe he's an enemy of here by the media. She probably doesn't know a single thing about Venezuela either.

LMAO! Obviously you haven't noticed when that paragon of pious 'Christian humanitarian pacifism', sherrimunnerlyn, was ecstatic over the coma Sharon was in..... Or the times she's 'expected' that oh, a forest fire in Carmel, was 'God's Judgement' upon the State of Israel.......

If you're going to mock Christians' faith - mock ALL the Christians' faith. As long as you don't wish to be regarded as a............. hypocrite, that is!

I made an offer to Roudy. Go read it. And don't bring this discussion to this particular thread.

We don't really know that....One thing communist dictators are renowned for is their propaganda machines.

Everybody loved Mussolini too...So much so that they strung up his dead body and beat the living crap out of it when his regime fell.

Eh, times are different now.

You are right, there is always the possibility that all the polls are wrong. However, Id bet they are fairly accurate. If you look at their progression, he went from something like 80% approval to mid 40's over his reign. They are also very detailed, showing the shift in approval in various areas of government.

Eh, times are different now.

You are right, there is always the possibility that all the polls are wrong. However, Id bet they are fairly accurate. If you look at their progression, he went from something like 80% approval to mid 40's over his reign. They are also very detailed, showing the shift in approval in various areas of government.
Well, people tend to get a little huffy when their businesses get stole...er....nationalized. :lol:

Where all da money at? Or what really motivate the Dear Leaders...access to other people's money.

Criminal Justice International Associates (CJIA), a risk assessment and global analysis firm in Miami, estimated in a recent report that the Chávez Frías family in Venezuela has “amassed a fortune” similar to that of the Castro brothers in Cuba.

According to Jerry Brewer, president of CJIA, “the personal fortune of the Castro brothers has been estimated at a combined value of around $2 billion.”

“The Chávez Frías family in Venezuela has amassed a fortune of a similar scale since the arrival of Chávez to the presidency in 1999,” said Brewer in an analysis published in their website.

Brewer said that Cuba is receiving about $5 billion per year from the Venezuelan treasury and in oil shipments and other resources.

“We believe that organized bolivarian criminal groups within the Chávez administration have subtracted around $100 billion out of the nearly $1 trillion in oil income made by PDVSA since 1999.”

Analyst estimates Chávez?s family fortune at around $2 billion

I hope the Venezuelan people get their Constitution back and become self-ruled again. I'm sorry for the rift that arose between our two countries in such a short time. :eusa_pray:

They already have their constitution and who they wanted in office. It just happened to be someone you didn't like.

It's not that people don't "want[] to be free". It's that people living in abject poverty will often have higher priorities than abstract ideas like freedom of the press.

The elation you conservatives feel about the death of this two bit dictator..is what we Liberals felt when Osama Bin Laden shuffled off the mortal coil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Relish it guys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back