Chechens???????????????????????

Wow.

If the person of interest is now a suspect, and was getting treated at a hospital, then maybe some kind of ruse to get him out would be useful?

I have read some books with more convoluted plot lines, but I never mistook them for credible.

If they are monitoring his vitals when he sees the news report of suspect identified, they could use that info to prove how he reacts to the news.

Interesting pictures from the Daily Mail (not graphic)

article-2310596-1954D91E000005DC-887_470x423.jpg

article-2310596-1954D90A000005DC-511_470x423.jpg

Is this the man? While everyone seems to instinctively cower - the man dressed in black and highlighted - appears to run away at speed from the scene in the opposite direction to everyone else who was caught up in the blast

Boston bombings latest: Arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing and suspect will be brought to court | Mail Online

If two bombs just went off, I would run also
Agreed in the general sense. But everyone else is just beginning to react. Hence the interest in that still.

I was thinking the other day of that Saudi student, who if innocent must have had the worst moment of his life standing at the finish line watching the Marathon, cheering away, having a great time, and then realizing a terrorist bombing just went off.

It would be a holyfreaking toledo moment for the poor kid.

Could be

I just think we hyperanalyse these pictures to be what we want to see

Last edited:
CNN, (not a right wing propaganda outlet) repeatedly announced an arrest had been made as did the AP. It turns out that it was not true, just a cop hoping to make a name for himself reporting an unconfirmed rumor, then a bunch of major news outlets going with it only to have to back off when it proved to be false. Fox News was about the only one that was very leery of the story.

Disgusting display of America's new2s machine at work!!

Meanwhile, the city’s federal courthouse, where a large contingent of media had gathered in anticipation of an appearance by the suspect, has been evacuated this afternoon. Hundreds of people are outside. A caravan of large law enforcement vehicles just pulled up. People are being pushed a block back from the courthouse. US Coast Guard and Boston police boats are also stationed in the waters outside the courthouse.

Authorities ID possible suspect carrying, perhaps dropping, black bag at second Boston Marathon bombing scene - Boston.com

CNN, (not a right wing propaganda outlet) repeatedly announced an arrest had been made as did the AP. It turns out that it was not true, just a cop hoping to make a name for himself reporting an unconfirmed rumor, then a bunch of major news outlets going with it only to have to back off when it proved to be false. Fox News was about the only one that was very leery of the story.

Disgusting display of America's new2s machine at work!!

actually I have heard it originally came from a tweet from the Boston PD.

They now have a bomb threat at the US Courthouse there. And that is according to the FBI.

Interesting pictures from the Daily Mail (not graphic)

article-2310596-1954D91E000005DC-887_470x423.jpg

article-2310596-1954D90A000005DC-511_470x423.jpg

Is this the man? While everyone seems to instinctively cower - the man dressed in black and highlighted - appears to run away at speed from the scene in the opposite direction to everyone else who was caught up in the blast

Boston bombings latest: Arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing and suspect will be brought to court | Mail Online

I have seen a time lapse of 16 different of these photos & it looks like he was shedding the backpack that exploded. I believe he was hit by the backpack because he would be dead if he was wearing it at the time. Or it could just be his pant leg flying up to his shoulder.

l5aJzYF.gif

Last edited:
If two bombs just went off, I would run also
Agreed in the general sense. But everyone else is just beginning to react. Hence the interest in that still.

I was thinking the other day of that Saudi student, who if innocent must have had the worst moment of his life standing at the finish line watching the Marathon, cheering away, having a great time, and then realizing a terrorist bombing just went off.

It would be a holyfreaking toledo moment for the poor kid.

Could be

I just think we hyperanalyse these pictures to be what we want to see

Oh for true.

Unless one is praying that the perpetrator is a white conservative or some one praying that the killer is a jihadist, every one else in the middle just want this case solved very quickly and are looking for anything and everything in evidence that might point to the guilty party.

One thing for certain. A profile can be given of the suspect no matter what color nor ethnicity.

He or she is one evil son of a bitch to do this.

Bipartisan view.:eusa_angel: I think we can all agree on that.

Last edited:
My news CJOB is saying that the original informant is sticking by his story and saying that the court house has been cleared.

Anybody else?

My news CJOB is saying that the original informant is sticking by his story and saying that the court house has been cleared.

Anybody else?
Boston - Reuters witnesses confirmed Wednesday afternoon that Boston police have cleared the Boston courthouse, ordering court staff, attorneys and media to clear the building.

Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's office in Boston said Wednesday afternoon that no suspect has been arrested in connection with the probe of the Boston Marathon bombing, according to spokeswoman Brandy Donini-Melanson.

Earlier reports Wednesday from various news sources indicated that a suspect in the bombings was taken into custody Wednesday.

A news briefing was scheduled later Wednesday.

Anybody else?
Yeah....FOX news just showed a tape of court staff running out of the building, while all the reporters ran across the street, away from the building, as heavily armed police entered the area.....They believe it's a bomb threat, possibly a hoax.

Forum List

Back