Chechens???????????????????????

CaféAuLait;7104851 said:
l5aJzYF.gif
Can you link to that? I'd like to see it frame by frame.

I posted a link earlier in this thread ( where I ask Jon if he had seen these pictures yet) which has a frame by frame and I think it is here too.

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

Either way I can't figure why this guy looks suspicious to be honest. He seems to be running after being blurned pretty badly. Maybe I am missing something?
I don't think so. I have to say I'm glad I wasn't there this year, not just because of the chance of getting blown up but also because some nutcase might think I was guilty of something just because I looked suspicious to them.

So the FBI postpones their scheduled news conference and Obama takes the slot with another public conference In about 15 minutes. Why?

He's getting ready to announce the FEMA camp openings. Get ready, I'm in charge of the one you're being sent to :)

You couldn't handle me darlin. You would be too memorized by my hair.

NYPD Ret. Bomb Squad Det. Kevin Barry says bomb did not fully ignite.

Boston Marathon 2013: Explaining the Explosions - YouTube

That expert is an idiot. :cuckoo: That is the fragmented lower panes of glass on the ground in front of the window. It is not explosive material.
Yeah. Experienced Forensics police who specialized in bomb explosions are such know-nothings, n'est ce pas, mon amie. :rolleyes:

The glass fragments were tinted a little green. I don't think that was the white stuff of which he was speaking. ;)

The upper panes were tented. The lower panes of glass were not tented. Note I said: "That is the fragmented lower panes of glass on the ground in front of the window."

The white stuff (crushed glass) is nearly exactly as wide as the window in a nearly consistent volume. How does a bomb distribute its powder the same width as the window & consistent amount?

bombing-investigat-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even have to look to know that Yurt is trying to pretend he is no reactionary fringie, when in fact he is among the most dedicated, if one of the least worthy of them.

Yurt. All the debates aside I can predict one thing with 100% certainty. That nothing posted by anyone here will provide any actual evidence or information, not copied and pasted, that will result in the case being solved or a suspect being caught.

CaféAuLait;7104851 said:

I posted a link earlier in this thread ( where I ask Jon if he had seen these pictures yet) which has a frame by frame and I think it is here too.

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

Either way I can't figure why this guy looks suspicious to be honest. He seems to be running after being blurned pretty badly. Maybe I am missing something?

that is what it looks like to me also

perhaps this is the guy that they had detained and then cleared

that was in the hospital

Photos of two individuals have been released as possible suspects according to a Fox reporter. He says he saw them himself and has them in his possession but Fox is opting to withhold them at this point.

CaféAuLait;7104851 said:

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

that was in the hospital

Strange I just opened ABC news and this story is "above the fold" on the front page. The guy who took the video explains why he thinks the man is acting unusual.

Boston Marathon Eyewitness Gives FBI Photo of Man Fleeing Scene - ABC News

Is there anywhere on the net images from the scene are being compiled? I have to imagine there's a few hundred by now and more than the 57 on that 4chan compiled site.

That is the only place I have seen any type of collection of crowd photos. There may be another place though, I really have not seached for one, so perhaps there is.

CaféAuLait;7105702 said:
CaféAuLait;7104851 said:

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

that was in the hospital

Strange I just opened ABC news and this story is "above the fold" on the front page. The guy who took the video explains why he thinks the man is acting unusual.

thanks for helping me catch up

been long day at work

--LOL

CaféAuLait;7105702 said:

that was in the hospital

thanks for helping me catch up

been long day at work

--LOL

Anytime, lol.

Seems as if a lot of people have been focused on these two guys in blue and black standing together, because it seems as if they "lose" their bags but they could just be hard to see from the different angles in the crowd:

Jn82qarh.jpg

39KZqbbh.jpg

tJpqhMMh.jpg

Forum List

Back