Chechens???????????????????????

All I see is a hippie and Tiger Woods wannabe.

I don't see a hippie in the two guys standing together at all. Maybe a Tiger Woods wannabe though. lol

Huff Po just linked to this photo though:

AFSwILM.png

CaféAuLait;7105809 said:
CaféAuLait;7105702 said:
Strange I just opened ABC news and this story is "above the fold" on the front page. The guy who took the video explains why he thinks the man is acting unusual.

Boston Marathon Eyewitness Gives FBI Photo of Man Fleeing Scene - ABC News

thanks for helping me catch up

been long day at work

--LOL

Anytime, lol.

Seems as if a lot of people have been focused on these two guys in blue and black standing together, because it seems as if they "lose" their bags but they could just be hard to see from the different angles in the crowd:

Jn82qarh.jpg

39KZqbbh.jpg

tJpqhMMh.jpg

the guy in the blue looks like he always has his bag

the guy in the white hat looks like he always has

the bag in all the pictures but one (i cant tell) on that one

CaféAuLait;7105809 said:
thanks for helping me catch up

been long day at work

--LOL

Anytime, lol.

Seems as if a lot of people have been focused on these two guys in blue and black standing together, because it seems as if they "lose" their bags but they could just be hard to see from the different angles in the crowd:

Jn82qarh.jpg

39KZqbbh.jpg

tJpqhMMh.jpg

The bottom right picture, (the small square pic) there are no straps on his shoulders.

CaféAuLait;7105991 said:
Another image floating around the net...

1366239266514.jpg

I saw these two guys before on other photos and I assumed they were police, given their tactical apparel, I had not seen the skull logo though. Thanks!

I'm noticing the buzz on the internet is that they think these are two most likely suspects. They're also citing a news report where authorities are secretly circulating photos of two suspects matching this description. It'll be an unprecedented moment in history if the internet cracked the case before the authorities did.

FBI has images of two persons of interest in Boston bombings, source says | Fox News

CaféAuLait;7105983 said:
CaféAuLait;7105809 said:
Anytime, lol.

Jn82qarh.jpg

39KZqbbh.jpg

tJpqhMMh.jpg

The bottom right picture, (the small square pic) there are no straps on his shoulders.

not that i can see but there is a crease in the shirt

what would like to see in the motion frames of the guy running

out of the blast is one or two frames prior

to wear it starts

CaféAuLait;7105991 said:
Another image floating around the net...

1366239266514.jpg

I saw these two guys before on other photos and I assumed they were police, given their tactical apparel, I had not seen the skull logo though. Thanks!

I'm noticing the buzz on the internet is that they think these are two most likely suspects. They're also citing a news report where authorities are secretly circulating photos of two suspects matching this description. It'll be an unprecedented moment in history if the internet cracked the case before the authorities did.

FBI has images of two persons of interest in Boston bombings, source says | Fox News

Actually upon further review, I can find those two guys in the pictures seeming to respond to the bombs as undercover authorities would. And both still have their backpacks. Hmm...

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1366241829334.jpg

Let's talk about the evidence as seen on TV.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

They can track all cell phone pings at the precise moment of detonation.

I think they are going to catch the assholes.
I agree, I think they will catch whoever is responsible. I doubt if a serial number of a pressure cooker will do it, but who knows. Usually, these kind of arrests are the result of a combination of leads. Often reports of unusual activity coupled with other factors allow law enforcement to narrow the investigation.

So often the perpetrators, never plan on being the subject of the investigation so they don't dot the i's and cross the t's. One thing law enforcement has in it's favor is that criminals rarely act rationally and they make lots of mistakes.

They were apparently going to release a photo of the person of interest, but then changed their minds... According to abc it was a white male, hoodie, white backwards baseball cap.

I just don't get it. Fox has the photos too but wont release them. What the heck is the deal. Law enforcement has spread them all around. Lets get the photos out and bust these animals

They were apparently going to release a photo of the person of interest, but then changed their minds... According to abc it was a white male, hoodie, white backwards baseball cap.

I just don't get it. Fox has the photos too but wont release them. What the heck is the deal. Law enforcement has spread them all around. Lets get the photos out and bust these animals

I'd imagine the authorities don't want another Richard Jewel situation and want to make sure they have the right guy before they go public and destroy his reputation.

I'd imagine the authorities don't want another Richard Jewel situation and want to make sure they have the right guy before they go public and destroy his reputation.

It wasn't the authorities who fucked over Richard Jewel's reputation o much as it was the asshole professional news geeks at the vaunted NBC.

They want to get the facts right, now, BEFORE they go public and destroy the next guy's reputation?

I think they may have learned the wrong lesson.

All I see is a hippie and Tiger Woods wannabe.
I blew-up the area around the glasses and the frames look a little different in the two pictures. It's interesting that in the picture on the left he's wearing his sun glass even thou the sun is not in his face. In the picture on the right he's wearing the glasses on his hat and the sun is in his face.

Forum List

Back