Cheers!

Check out this bartender trick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyS_eelcyQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=3]BARTENDER TRICK - YouTube[/ame]

Don't know how long I'm going to hang around here....my earache seems to be getting worse...I did the "paper-cone fire lit on one end and other end in ear", but it didn't help.....now I dropped some Murine drops, but it feels like I have a spider web in the ear....and it hurts, too!

Hope you are feeling better today, Mertex.

Don't know how long I'm going to hang around here....my earache seems to be getting worse...I did the "paper-cone fire lit on one end and other end in ear", but it didn't help.....now I dropped some Murine drops, but it feels like I have a spider web in the ear....and it hurts, too!

Hope you are feeling better today, Mertex.

Thanks....I think it turned out to be the beginning of a cold. I'm congested this morning but the earache is no longer. I have a sore throat too....and now that it's beautiful outside, sunny and not so warm.....darn....

I'm dying here Stat. Easter package from Germany is sitting on the kitchen table. Mrs. Blood says let the Munchkin open it. I know it's chock full of my favorites: Milka & Ritter Sport. And lot's of other German chocolates. Come home, Munchkin, come home!

She opened it! Got 2 new Ritter Sport: Himbeer-Cranberry Joghurt and Erdbeer Vanille-Waffel. Two new Milka's. Caramel Mandel and Crunchy Corn! Also some Ferrero Kusschen and Alpenkuche Schweizer Schokoladen Gebackmischung! Gawd I'll be fat most ricky tick!

Sounds yummy. Maybe I should get stat to send his lover (that would be me) some goodies in a box. :)

I'm dying here Stat. Easter package from Germany is sitting on the kitchen table. Mrs. Blood says let the Munchkin open it. I know it's chock full of my favorites: Milka & Ritter Sport. And lot's of other German chocolates. Come home, Munchkin, come home!

She opened it! Got 2 new Ritter Sport: Himbeer-Cranberry Joghurt and Erdbeer Vanille-Waffel. Two new Milka's. Caramel Mandel and Crunchy Corn! Also some Ferrero Kusschen and Alpenkuche Schweizer Schokoladen Gebackmischung! Gawd I'll be fat most ricky tick!

After much sampling and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that German chocolate is better than Swiss chocolate. Oma always throws some Swiss in to compare.

I have been known to send care packages, used to send a box of chocolates to my sis on her Birthday. She admitted that summer that it was the best damned chocolate she ever had!!!

The Germans always were excellent brewers, and chocolate-makers, and bakers.

I was only over there for about 18 months but have wonderful memories of the fare.

Morning Good People!

Top-o-the-morning.gif

Top of the morning to you, too, MarcATL. The sun is brightly shining; it's a beautiful day out there. Have a good one. :)

Forum List

Back