Cheers!

Good morning folks...

Another rainy day here in Boston. And cold. Rainy and cold.

So some tea would be wonderful towarm me up.

I made a pot of Rooibos tea so I poured you a cup, Diana!

loose-leaf-rooibos-tea.jpg

Good morning folks...

You should send some of that rain down to us in Texas....we seem to be in a drought....again!

I'll be out raking more leaves.....argh....it's an annual event here....

but, before I go....just want to say

happy_wednesday_m.jpg

Good morning folks...

That looks so soothing, Deri...waht is Rooibos?

It is an herbal tea from South Africa. It contains no caffeine and is healthy enough to give to babies (cold, of course) since it is a natural colic remedy. You can drink it with or without milk and since it is naturally slightly sweet it needs no sugar.

Rooibos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lots of health benefits too, including cholesterol, gout, heart, cancer, etc.

Best of all it is relatively cheap with 80 bags costing about $5 on the internet.

That looks so soothing, Deri...waht is Rooibos?

It is an herbal tea from South Africa. It contains no caffeine and is healthy enough to give to babies (cold, of course) since it is a natural colic remedy. You can drink it with or without milk and since it is naturally slightly sweet it needs no sugar.

Rooibos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lots of health benefits too, including cholesterol, gout, heart, cancer, etc.

Best of all it is relatively cheap with 80 bags costing about $5 on the internet.

Thank you, Deri.....I'll have to remember that when I go to the store.

Morning, Pacer.....and now I have to run....don't have too much fun while I'm gone....save me some....:lol::lol:

Hey sweet folks....just popping in for a quick beer....going off to choir practice...hmmmm, that didn't sound good, maybe you better make that an Iced Tea....I don't want to be hic-cupping during choir practice....:lol::lol:

Glad I got the library done because today I am back in flareup mode. Feet are swollen and painful and hard to walk on my right foot. I'm extremely fatigued today too. Sigh. Sure was nice while the remission was on me but it never lasts long enough.

I want to take a nap really bad, but....if I do, I will not sleep tonight. Went to bed last night around 12:30am and slept all the way through till 11:00 this morning. Without any sleep aid. Damn. That's rare for me. When I woke up I had to pee like a racehorse! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon Gracie.

I'm ill. I have a 3 day convention to attend for work starting today and I have fever, chills, cough, congestion-the whole works-started today, perfect timing.

My daughter just got over this last week. Nasty cold.

Early bedtime because I have to attend this. I have no choice. Today was hell. Tomorrow will be even longer. Friday only half a day thank goodness.

Good night.

Hope you feel better soon Gracie.

I'm ill. I have a 3 day convention to attend for work starting today and I have fever, chills, cough, congestion-the whole works-started today, perfect timing.

My daughter just got over this last week. Nasty cold.

Early bedtime because I have to attend this. I have no choice. Today was hell. Tomorrow will be even longer. Friday only half a day thank goodness.

Good night.

Hope you get to feeling better, Wolfsister77!

:huddle:

So, sweet peoples, what's up?

I had a ton of work today, plus on Wednesdays I see little Miss Statalina as well. :)

Nice to have some time on now.

Today (May 1) is a legal holiday in Germany, so I can stay up some through the night and play now....

:lol:

Forum List

Back